Dr. Vartan Karakossian, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Florida Hospital Memorl Med Ctr 5535 S Williamson Blvd Ste 700 Port Orange, FL 32128 Get Directions
Dr. Vartan Karakossian, MD
Dr. Vartan Karakossian, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Port Orange, FL. He is 44 years old. Dr. Karakossian is affiliated with Florida Hospital Oceanside.

Dr. Karakossian's Experience

See how Dr. Karakossian's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Karakossian

Dr. Karakossian accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Karakossian has admitting privileges.

Dr. Karakossian's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Karakossian to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Karakossian's Performance
    GOOD
in Daytona Beach, FL |
Right from the beginning my issues were not met he did a blood test told me there were some things wrong but gave me no direction on how to fix that my blood pressure was high for which he simply kept prescribing me different drugs that are reacted badly one putting me in the emergency room I told him I needed an alternative to the drugs because I was reacting badly to them he ended up saying I was a difficult patient and refused to treat me any further leaving me with no medical care
Florida |
At my initial appointment, Dr. K spent plenty of time with me for a thorough check up and discussion of my medical history. I left feeling confident about his knowledge and experience. On my 2nd appointment he likewise took plenty of time with me for an exam and to explain some medical conditions. Today, I am referring a family member to him.
in DAYTONA BEACH, FLORDIA |
Seems rushed at every appointment. Does not take enough time with patient. Will only discuss two problems, and made to feel that any more questions need to be addressed at a later visit. Have been billed WRONG on 2 out of 3 visits. Office staff cannot enter my email address correctly.
in Holly Hill, FL |
My brother is a non speaking quadriplegic. Dr. K took my brother and made it to where he would have EVERYTHING he needed as medicaid didn't do anything for us to help him. We are now getting things rolling with therapists and everything for my brother. and we just saw Dr. K 3/15/2016 it is now four days later and we already had an inhome nurse to check him out and have a ENT appointment this coming monday. Thank you Dr. K!!! You are a godsend to this family and to my brother!!! Much appreciated!
Have you seen Dr. Vartan Karakossian, MD?
Are you Dr. Karakossian?

Compare Dr. Karakossian

Dr. Karakossian's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Karakossian has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Karakossian's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Karakossian does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Karakossian and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Karakossian does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Karakossian and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Karakossian does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Karakossian and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.