Dr. Vani Kotha, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Female

Dr. Vani Kotha, MD
Dr. Vani Kotha, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Bedford, TX. She is 41 years old. Dr. Kotha is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Hurst - Euless - Bedford.

Dr. Kotha's Care Philosophy

Varni Kotha, M.D. practices at Endocrine Associates of Mid-Cities. Services Include Type 1, Type 2, gestational or pre-diabetes, blood sugar monitoring and managing medications, nutritional counseling

Dr. Kotha's Experience

See how Dr. Kotha's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kotha

Dr. Kotha accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Kotha is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kotha has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kotha's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kotha to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Kotha's Performance
in Grand Prairie, TX |
I have not seen the doctor yet. But it's like pulling teeth trying to make an appointment with her. Staff is not helpful and rude. I'll take my business elsewhere.
Richland Hills, Texas |
From my first visit about 6 years ago unto now, Dr. Kotha has always been very interested in me and my medical issues. Her office staff have always been very supportive, friendly and helpful. As an example, when I was under extreme stress from my mother, father, and husband's health issues, all at the same time, I literaly broke down in uncontrollable tears. Dr. Kotha and her nurse gave me such great comfort and understanding. Dr. Kotha is a superior doctor, and person.
Ft Worth, TX |
Wait time was average. The Dr doesn't listen very well. I had to keep repeating myself and finally I gave up telling her. She seemed to focus more on my other issues that I already see a specialist for rather then what I was there to see her for. I was exhausted after my appointment.
Hello - I am sorry to hear about your experience and would like to speak with you further about it. If you could please email me your contact information at katieborders@texashealth.org that would be great. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Katie
Hurst, TX |
Today was my first appt. with Dr. Kotha. My wait time at the front desk was negligible; I found most staff friendly, though professional; and my wait to see Dr. Kotha was approximately 10 mins (which I find totally acceptable). Dr. Kotha was pleasant & professional. She went over my health history with me; discussed my current endocrine needs; and explained everything to the extent that I needed (to understand where I am and where I'm going in my endocrine health journey).
in Keller, TX |
I had just moved from CA with thyroid disease. My other doctor kept my thyroid at 1.5 and it skyrocketed to over 4 in her care & she made no attempt to fix it even after going over the numbers... how I was previously treated & how I felt. Furthermore... her wait times are ridiculous. I waited at least 45 minutes everytime I went and sometimes as much as an hour an a half.
Brooke, I am sorry to hear you had a negative experience. We would like the opportunity to speak to you further about this matter. Can you send your contact information to indiraparrales@texashealth.org --Thanks Indira P.
in Bedford TX |
I have always enjoyed my visits with Dr. Kotha. She's very kind and thoughtful and answers any questions I might have. She has even returned my calls personally. I have been seeing her for about 8 years.
in euless, tx |
Rude, refused to change prescriptions, even completely forget to write me knew ones. Not knowledgeable.
in Fort Worth, TX |
I never got the experience to meet with Dr Kotha because her staff would not help me schedule a time (5-10 minutes) to speak with her before I decided to become a patient. I was told no to scheduling appointment after 2 weeks of leaving messages to get someone to call me back. Several times I was placed on hold for more than 10 minutes before I disconnected the call We should all be able to interview any service provider before we put our trust in them. I never got the chance.
Have you seen Dr. Vani Kotha, MD?

Compare Dr. Kotha

Dr. Kotha's Care Philosophy

Varni Kotha, M.D. practices at Endocrine Associates of Mid-Cities.  Services Include  Type 1, Type 2, gestational or pre-diabetes, blood sugar monitoring and managing medications, nutritional counseling

Dr. Kotha's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Dr. Kotha has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kotha's Board Certifications

• Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Parathyroid Cancer
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Thyroiditis
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

Osmania Medical College, Ntr University Of Health Sciences

Dr. Kotha does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kotha and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism