Dr. Vanh Luangphakdy, MD

5831 Bee Ridge Rd Ste 210

Sarasota, FL 34233

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • PacificSource
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Luangphakdy

MAXhealth is a general Internal Medicine/Primary care group practice. Our office is open daily Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM. We accept patients 18 years of age and older. We are participating providers in Medicare and we participate in many HMOs and other managed care plans.

Dr. Luangphakdy's Experience

Dr. Luangphakdy's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Actinic Keratosis
  • Anemia
  • Angina
  • Asthma
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Constipation
  • Diarrhea
  • Fatigue
  • Fibrocystic Breast Disease
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Hemorrhage

Medical School | Graduated 2005
  • Mercer University / School of Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Mercer University / School of Medicine

Dr. Luangphakdy has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese

Dr. Luangphakdy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Luangphakdy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Luangphakdy's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Luangphakdy to family and friends
Dr. Luangphakdy's Performance
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr. Luangphakdy and Kristine Rednour PA are two of the most most pleasant and professional doctors that I have had the pleasure to be under the care of. They both have great bedside manner and spend time with me and don't make me feel rushed. With my medical history that means a lot to me when a doctor looks at my entire history while evaluating my current condition. I would not hesitate to recommend both Dr. Vanh (as everyone calls him) or his PA Kristine for your medical needs. Thank you
sarasota, fl |
Caring Dr. that never seems like he is in a hurry. Listens to your concerns and ideas. Very down to earth. Office staff is nice but that part is a little chaotic and not as friendly as some but its been easy to get appointments when needed.
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr. Luangphakdy put me at ease right away. I was very comfortable asking questions and he answered every one. I never felt rushed. The whole experience was very pleasant. The office staff also was very friendly.
in Sarasota, Fl |
Sr. Vaughn and his staff are professional, knowledgeable and compassionate.
New York, NY |
Knowledgeable, thorough but at times seems in a hurry
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr. Vanh Luangphakdy was professional, very thorough and a good listener. He offered many options and gave me suggestions to continue my therapy. I was pleasantly surprised at my positive visit, since he was unknown to me, but was on my insurance list of providers.
in Nokomis, FL |
I highly recommend Dr. Vanh. He is courteous, straightforward to talk to, pleasant, and competent. He also tries to be very cost effective when working with less than stellar insurance.
in Sarasota Florida |
A very good Dr would recommend him to anyone
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr Luangphakdy is an excellent doctor who takes the time necessary to review his patients medical history and issues with each patient.
Very approachable and listens well
in Bradenton, FL |
He has been the best physical I have ever had. He is very thorough takes his time wit you and a great listener.. His nurse Latoya is wnderful too. I always only have a few minutes to wait and they will always squeeze me in an emergency. Great job!
sarasota |
Dr. Vahn is a great Doctor, he is nice,caring,a great guy and his nurse is great to. But I called a couple weeks ago to make an appointment about something minor, but needed to see the Dr. It was a allergic reaction to a bug bite. Just needed the itch to stop it was horrible. And the lady said to me go to a walk in clinic or the hospital. I was so upset. Good luck Dr.Vahn, but I would listen to how your staff talks to patients on the phone, you might lose more than just me. Sincerely X-patient
in Sarasota, FL |
was available when I needed a pre op physical and has followed up on six month intervals with always an assurance that I could depend on him if I had problems or for referrals if needed.
in Venice, FL |
He is a very knowledgeable and pleasant person explains everything and we did not feel rushed. We would highly recommend him.
in Sarasota, FL |
I have only seen the doctor once. He was very attentive and concerned for my condition. Aked about other family members whom he treats also.
in Sarasota, FL |
Explains well, pleasant doesn't recommend testing without complete expalnation and lets you make the choice
in Sarasota, FL |
I've only met with Dr. Vanh on 2 occasions for routine check-ups and everything went well.
in Lakewood Ranch, FL |
He is very attentive to our medical needs.
in Sarasota, FL |
My experience has been so far very positive. He spends time with the patient,listens well to the concerns of their problems and suggest solutions. It has all the patient info on the computer,so based on the patients history he could recommend the proper medical advise. The only problem I had with the staff where my phone calls were not returned left with the nurse. Being a patient of Dr Sculman for 13 years I have never experienced this and it needs to be addressed ASAP.
in Sarasota, FL |
First physician i've ever had who is a good listener. I do not feel like he is rushing through my appointment to get to the next one, and i feel like what i say is heard. Great doctor.
in SARASOTA |
He is very up-front, easy to talk to, helpful, and professional. I am relatively new to FL, and truly do not think that I could have found a better Primary Care Dr. Very pleased!
Very professional and informative
Sarasota FL |
Very attentive. Listened to my concerns.made me feel like a person and not just another patient.
in Ticonderoga, NY |
Dr Vanh is caring, listens, explains diagnosis and answers questions in understandable terms.
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr Luangphakdy took the time to explain each line of my lab report ensuring that I understood what each result meant. He offers sound guidance in helping me to achieve optimal health and understands my short comings as well. I've been seeing Dr Luangphakdy for a little over a year now and am very pleased with his professionalism and the genuine care that he extends.
in Sarasota, FL |
I would never consider changing from Dr.Van. He is personable caring, he listens to me when I share issues or concerns. My ife and I love Dr. Van
in Sarasota, Florida |
Dr. Vahn is an excellent physician... professional, very helpful and caring. He listens and makes sure to answer any questions you may have.
in Sarasota, FL |
He is thorough, gives clear explanations, and answers all questions. He is very patient.
in Sarasota FL |
He is a good listener & I did not feel rushed.
in Bradenton, Fl 34203 |
He's friendly, knowledgeable and puts his patients at ease. Answers patient's questions. A welcome addition to the practice.
in Nokomis, FL |
As I have not had a serious injury or sickness since he has become my primary Doctor your question is not answerable. From seeing him at his office he comes across very knowable. As for his experience for what he can do in a medical condition or situation I cannot not honestly evaluate his expertise.
in Sarasota, FL |
He listened. He did not dismiss my remarks or patronize me. He did not rush me. He remembered info from a previous visit.
in Sarasota, FL |
Good exchange of information and recommendations
in Sarasota, FL |
Good experience with a diagnosis. Doctor very thorough and considerate of my needs. Very good with explanations, treatments, etc.
I have been to see the Dr.twice and each time I was very pleased. He was thorough, answered all of my questions, and I did not feel rushed.
in Sarasota, FL |
I feel very comfortable discussing my concerns with Dr. Vanh. He is not the least bit intimidating which has not always been my experience with doctors.
in Sarasota, FL |
He has been our family doctor for years and would not trade him for anyone else. He is very patient, knowledgeable, kind and understanding. He has never made us feel like he was in a hurry to get to the next patient and we couldn't say that about a lot of other doctors.
in Sarasota, FL |
Phenomenal personable Doctor !!!
He's an amazing Doctor!! As well as his nurse Latoyya!! They are both very kind considerate and they care about your well-being.
in Sarasota, Fl |
Very attentive to my conversation and knowledgable on medical procedures.
in Sarasota florida |
He is a wonderful doctor, he will do all that he can do get you taken care of the only downside is I think he is overloaded with patients right now so he sometimes seems to be in a hurry. I wish the office staff was just as wonderful though, some of them seem to have an attitude and some just seem to be aggravated with some of the other staff members.
in Sarasota, FL |
Very positive relationship, good bedside manner.
in Palmetto, FL |
Dr. Luangphakdy (Dr. Vanh) is an excellent physician. I moved to Florida from Springfield, Missouri and my PCP there was great. One of my concerns about moving was getting good medical care. Dr. Vahn exceeded my expectations. He is extremely knowledgeable,friendly, and very approachable. There are a number of issues with the office staff that need attention;l however, I will not let these issues affect my loyalty to Dr. Vanh. I would recommend him to anyone in need of a superior internist.
in Sarasota, FL |
On a personal and professional level Dr V is excellent. Do not like the new ownership of practice ,prohibits his time and concern. Along with Medicare and new ownership it's one foot in the door and the other on too the next patient. Not so workable when you have a very a senior complicated patient
in Sarasota, FL |
We have the highest regards for Dr. Vanh. He is a very capable, likeable and extremely competent physician. We are very fortunate to have him as our primary care physician.
in Bradenton, FL |
Very friendly and listens to your situation then advises.
in Bradenton, Florida |
He is a wonderful Doctor. Very thorough and always willing to listen.
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr. Vanh (as we patients refer to him) is a polite, caring physician who's very insightful and professional in his medical treatment. I've been a patient of his for 3 years and have found him to be most helpful with his medical diagnoses and treatment - a credit to his practice - patiently answering my questions and offering helpful information.
in Sarasota, FL |
I have in fact already recommended Dr. Vanh to colleagues.
in Sarasota, Fl |
I like Dr. L.'s calm manner. I have been here 2-3 times and we are getting to know each other.
Have you seen Dr. Vanh Luangphakdy, MD?
Are you Dr. Luangphakdy?

Visit Dr. Luangphakdy

Dr. Luangphakdy accepts 16 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
    Blue Care HMO
    BlueDental Choice
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA