Dr. Vangie Texidor, MD

Dr. Vangie Texidor, MD

General Surgery  ·
Female

Dr. Vangie Texidor, MD is a general surgery specialist in Miramar, FL and has been practicing for 3 years. She specializes in general surgery and laparoscopic surgery.Read her story

Memorial Division of General Surgery

1951 SW 172nd Ave Ste 408

Miramar, FL 33029

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Texidor

See how frequently Dr. Texidor performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Cholecystitis and Gallstones
Abdominal Disorders
Thyroid Disease

Dr. Texidor's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Texidor's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Texidor "I did my general surgery residency at the University of Puerto Rico, where I gained experience in treating both simple and complex cases. I also had the privilege of training with surgeons experienced in both open surgeries and laparoscopic procedures. Memorial Hospital Miramar has a small-town, close-knit, community feel, with the support and backing of a robust health system. This allows us to provide very personalized, compassionate care and develop close relationships with our patients, while enjoying the support, tools and services at our disposal thanks to the larger Memorial system. In addition to my work in South Florida, I have also enjoyed volunteering overseas. In 2010, I visited Nigeria with Operation Hernia and the Dr. Ramon Villalonga Foundation where I had the opportunity to repair hernias for patients in need. I hope to participate in many more volunteer missions in the future. ?"

This content was provided by Dr. Texidor "I always knew I wanted to become a surgeon. I love the immediacy of my work, and being able to quickly provide relief and/or cure my patients of their ailments. My goal is always to understand their concerns and symptoms so that I can provide relief, and get them back to their daily life."

• General Surgery

• Univ Of Pr Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine & Affiliated Hospitals
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Texidor has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Texidor does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Texidor and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Texidor's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Texidor

Dr. Texidor?
What People Say About Dr. Vangie Texidor, MD
very professional
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vangie Texidor, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Texidor?

Compare General Surgeons