Dr. Vanessa Mendez, MD

Gastroenterology ·  Female · Age 35

Dr. Mendez

Gastrohealth

4791 W 4th Ave Hialeah, FL 33012

Dr. Vanessa Mendez, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Hialeah, FL and has been practicing for 1 years. She graduated from Universidad Central Del Carib in 2012 and specializes in gastroenterology, nutrition, and more.

Dr. Mendez's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mendez

Dr. Mendez?
Dr. Mendez's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Vanessa Mendez, MD
I LOVE Dr. Mendez! She is extremely patient, caring, and goes above and beyond for her patients. For my initial appointment she spent so much time educating me on how to help myself through foods. She meticulously went over how certain foods were affecting my body. Dr. Mendez took her time, was thorough, and did not rush. I have never learned so much from a GI before. My last GI I saw for 10 min he said lose weight and I’ll see you in a year. Dr. Mendez went through all of my medical records and noticed that a polyp in me had grown and was surprised a certain test wasn’t performed based on my past medical history and hospital visits. She ordered certain tests be done and she herself performed upper endoscopy on me. The procedure was so quick and she reviewed the findings right after the procedure in a calm and caring way. She is very conservative and makes sure to dot every i and cross every t with her patients. I’m thankful I met Dr. Mendez! She is a rare find!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vanessa Mendez, MD?
I took my elderly mother to see Dr Mendez for her GI symptoms. Dr Mendez was the best doctor she’s ever been to. Knowledgeable, personable and overall excellent experience!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vanessa Mendez, MD?
Dr. Mendez has been the best doctor I’ve ever had in my life! When I transitioned to a plant based lifestyle one of the things that concerned me the most was to find a doctor with the same values and who would have the knowledge to guide me on my health decisions. I did a research on google which thankfully directed me to her, ever since I take her advices and now that I’m 4 months pregnant I feel happy to have her as my primary doctor. I’m confident 100% on what she recommends for me and my baby’s health. I have recommended her to my husband, friends and family members, they all agree that she’s knowledgeable, helpful and has a great bedside manner!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vanessa Mendez, MD?
Vanessa Mendez is the most caring doctor I have ever come across. She really takes the time to listen to you and actually cares about her patients. I went to two specialists before finding her and I would recommend her to everyone. Never have I had a doctor make themselves so available to answer any of my concerns. Both during and in between visits. When you’re going through a life changing moment, you want a doctor that will calm you down and educate you. Doctor Mendez is the perfect balance of medicine and nutrition in a world where doctors just want to push medication on you. I am so grateful for Dr. Mendez and truly feel blessed to have found her to help me through my journey with Crohn's.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vanessa Mendez, MD?
I found Dr. Vanessa Mendez after so much research and research in my healing process, which has made me feel safe and believe again in a Doctor and more that is a specialist in the area that was interested Gastroenterology and also practices a diet based in plants. God heard my prayers and put her in my path. The most important thing to see with a Doctor of a plant-based diet is to feel confident that you are naturally in the right place to improve your health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vanessa Mendez, MD?
Dr.Vanessa is amazing. Not only is she all about making sure your health is in a great estate . She always makes sure to help you get the best treatment ever through an organic plant based process. She truly cares about her patients well being . I recommend her to anyone who is trying to change their life’s for the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vanessa Mendez, MD?
Dr. Mendez is great. In a place where many doctors are old fashioned and give misinformed advice she's a breath of fresh air. I appreciate her openness to new approaches, plant based nutritional advice and minimal push of medication. It's worth the drive into Hialeah traffic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vanessa Mendez, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Mendez?

• Gastroenterology

2015
2012
2006

Dr. Mendez accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Mendez's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Esophageal Dilatation
  • Esophageal Diseases
  • Esophagitis
  • Esophagogastroscopy
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Inflammatory Bowel Disease