Dr. Vanessa Lee, MD

Dr. Vanessa Lee, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Vanessa Lee, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Brooklyn, NY and has been practicing for 4 years. She specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism and internal medicine.

Weill Cornell Physicians at Brooklyn Heights

186 Joralemon St Fl 8

Brooklyn, NY 11201

• Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • HealthFirst

Learn about Dr. Lee

See how frequently Dr. Lee performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Testicular Dysfunction
high
Gynecomastia
high
Diabetes Type 2

Dr. Lee's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Lee "Always interested in the subject of Endocrinology, I completed a rotation as a medical student in the specialty. I realized during that time that Endocrinology relies heavily on patient interaction and patient empowerment, and endocrinology affords me the opportunity to counsel patients personally and to educate them. Working as a diabetes specialist has been especially rewarding because I am able to track a patient's progress and see them improve. Having devoted my early career to working in Brooklyn hospitals, I am excited to return to Brooklyn. I look forward to serving the community that has helped to shape my education."

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Diabetes Counseling

No malpractice history found for New York.

• SUNY Dwnstate M C Coll Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2009
  • Suny Downstate Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012
  • NYU Langone Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Lee has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lee's Reviews

3.8
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lee to family and friends

Dr. Lee's Performance

A very warm and kind professional. Dr Lee listens to you and explains things in detail, she takes her time with you. And is extremely pleasant.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
She was a delight as a person, seemed excellent as a doctor and spent a great deal If time with me. She elicited my thoughts and concerns and gave me total confidence she could help - if we worked in partnership.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had my first consultation with Dr. Lee the other week. She was very nice, informed, and she made me feel at ease. Would highly recommend.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I saw Dr.Lee to look after my thyroid issue I've been dealing with for 20+ years. Having this issue for so long, I feel more educated than most patients she likely has seen. Her staff was god and the office clean, however she referenced online resources a number of times during my appointment which...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr.Lee is fine, she helps with diabetes but nothing more. She makes for me many referrals but herself can not help much.
Are you Dr. Lee?