Dr. Vanessa Johnson, MD

Dr. Vanessa Johnson, MD

Physician Assistant (PA)  |
Female
Dr. Vanessa Johnson, MD is a physician assistant in Overland Park, KS. She specializes in physician assistant (pa) and dermatology.

10600 Mastin St # Entrance

Overland Park, KS 66212

Dr. Johnson accepts

Dr. Johnson accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kansas

Check if Dr. Johnson treats your condition or procedure

I am a member of HCA Midwest Health Physicians, an integrated group of primary care and specialty practices. We provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patient...

• Physician Assistant (PA)
  • Dermatology

Dr. Johnson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Johnson

Dr. Johnson?
Dr. Johnson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Vanessa Johnson, MD
RecentMost Helpful
I had a cyst removed recently by Dr. Johnson. She and her nurse were very caring, personable and skilled. I received the follow up call promptly. I would highly recommend Dr. Johnson.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vanessa Johnson, MD?
Ms. Johnson was entirely professional and thorough in completing the dermatology body scan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vanessa Johnson, MD?
Vanessa is professional, takes her time with you, works you into her schedule and listens to all concerns. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vanessa Johnson, MD?
Friendly smart, caring, prompt. What else do you want in a medical professional?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vanessa Johnson, MD?
Vanessa Johnson listens to the patient and she explains everything so that you understand what is going on. She's meticulous about reviewing past visits to the current visit. She's very caring and understanding.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vanessa Johnson, MD?
Very helpful in answering my questions. She is very professional and made sure everything was treated. I would recommend my friends and family to go to her for treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vanessa Johnson, MD?
I highly recommend Vanessa Johnson! She was friendly, attentive and actually listened! I truly felt like she cared about my skin issues. I'd been to 4 others that just kinda shrugged and she seemed excited to help me!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vanessa Johnson, MD?
This was my first visit. My only complaint is the amount of time it takes before an appointment was available. Mine wasn't an emergency, so I understand, but wish it didn't take so long to get an appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vanessa Johnson, MD?
Been seeing Vanessa for about 3 years or 8 visits. I never waited more than 5 minutes for my Appt. Most important is the excellent patient contact provided. They all are friendly, informative, and curious about what you want help with. They really want to spend the time on your issues and get them solved. They are sensitive to drug costs too and strive to provide you with the least costly, but effective, medications.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vanessa Johnson, MD?
My visit was as it has always been. Professional and caring and trustworthy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vanessa Johnson, MD?
I have worked with Venessa for years and have always had great service and care I highly recommend her services for everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vanessa Johnson, MD?
Great experience, as always. Caring, timely, professional!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vanessa Johnson, MD?
My experience with Vanessa Johnson was very positive. I recently had a minor procedure and I appreciated the time spent to explain what needed to be done. The entire staff was kind and very professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vanessa Johnson, MD?
Vanessa and her staff listened to my concerns. They were professional and courteous. Vanessa took her time examining my rash and explaining the treatment to me. I highly recommend Vanessa.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vanessa Johnson, MD?
I always know I will be well taken care of & educated on any questions or concerns. She is a wonderful doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vanessa Johnson, MD?
Dr. Johnson was very through during my dermatology exam. She gave her professional recommendations to me and took the time to explain future procedures. I appreciate her knowledge and her kind disposition. I look forward to my next visit and will recommend her to my friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vanessa Johnson, MD?
I’ve seen Vanessa for several treatments (Botox and Juvaderm) and have been very happy with the results. She always has time to talk things thru, make a plan, discuss costs, etc. I’ve never felt rushed or pressured unlike other Doctors I’ve seen in the past. Vanessa and my face are going to have a long relationship!! ?? If you’re looking for a comfortable, confidential place to go to, I highly recommend Vanessa and her team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vanessa Johnson, MD?
Vanessa is very easy to talk with about my issues and she is very professional. Most of my skin cancer spots have cleared up within a few months! I am pleased with her persistence in staying in front of my problem!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vanessa Johnson, MD?
Careful, diligent, and excellent dermatology examination.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vanessa Johnson, MD?
Vanessa Johnson always takes her time to answer my questions. She gives me a thorough exam and checks my chart for past spots to recheck. I world recommend her to family and friends.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Johnson?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Johnson treats patients.

Compare Providers