Dr. Vandna Jerath, MD

Dr. Vandna Jerath, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Vandna Jerath, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Parker, CO and has been practicing for 24 years. She specializes in obstetrics & gynecology, reproductive endocrinology & infertility, and more.

Optima Women's Healthcare, PLLC

9399 Crown Crest Blvd Ste 450

Parker, CO 80138

• Cofinity
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio

Learn about Dr. Jerath

This content was provided by Dr. Jerath "Dr. Jerath takes pride in understanding each patient's needs and personalizes her care to meet your needs. She provides each patient with an exceptional level of compassionate care and attention and strives for individualized and personalized care for every woman."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Obstetrics
  • Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
  • Reproductive Medicine
  • Urogynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• George Washington University / School Of Medicine and Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • University Of Co School Of Med

Dr. Jerath has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Jerath does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jerath and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jerath's Reviews

2.7
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jerath to family and friends

Dr. Jerath's Performance

GOOD

Medical support staff is friendly and professional, however, I cannot in good conscience recommend this physician.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I love Dr. Jerath & her entire office. I’ve been going to her for close to 5 years now & she’s helped me through some tough times in my pregnancies, always with kindness and compassion. She also respects the decisions I make for my own health which is priceless. Sometimes, there is a bit of a wait...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Unprofessional office. Over an hour wait each time and the doctor is never in a good mood. They billed my treatment working so insurance is not paying it and they are no ZERO hurry to fix the issue. Just miserable care all around.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
only giving one star because it's making me leave one. WOW! I don't even know where to begin with this doctor. I'll just say she mixed me up with another patient, sent my labs to an out of network lab which charged be an incredible amount of money, send to me an out of network ultrasound tech...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option2
She is very playful with her words and tricked me to believing that my visit will be completely covered by my insurance and I wont have any out of pocket. Then after my visit, i was charged $700 and they said that it was my responsibility to check with insurance and made me pay the whole bill since...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option2