Dr. Vandana Soni, MD

Neurology ·  Female · Age 54

Dr. Soni

Vandana K Soni MD

700 Old Country Rd Ste 205 Plainview, NY 11803

Dr. Vandana Soni, MD is a neurology specialist in Plainview, NY and has been practicing for 31 years. She graduated from Sawai Man Singh Medical College, Rajasthan University in 1988 and specializes in neurology.

Dr. Soni accepts

Dr. Soni accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana

• Benign Paroxyzmal Vertigo of Childhood
  • Benign Positional Vertigo
  • Central Vestibular Vertigo
  • Migrainous Vertigo
Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)

Dr. Soni treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement) more than 95% of her peers

Dr. Soni treats this condition more than 95% of her peers

• Chronic Tension-Type Headache
  • Cluster Headache
  • Cough Headache
  • Drug Rebound Headache
  • Headaches (Shunt Related)
  • Hypertension Headache

• Epilepsy
  • Essential Tremor
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Postherpetic Neuralgia
  • Seizure Disorders
  • Syncope
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor

3.9

Dr. Soni?
Dr. Soni's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Vandana Soni, MD
Dr. Soni and her staff emulate an understanding for the practice and their patients’ needs. The wait time shows why. She is friendly and concerned. Dr. Soni insures she has extensively discussed and applied all measures in order to determine the best measures for her patient. I would recommend Dr.Soni
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vandana Soni, MD?
Understanding and a great listener. Not quick to diagnose. Takes her time
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vandana Soni, MD?
I recently saw a neurologist, Dr Vandana Soni, in Plainview, NY. She was recommended by my spine surgeon. I am very impressed by Dr Soni. She really knows her stuff and answers all questions directly. Dr Soni tells it like it is, which is very refreshing. The office staff is very nice and the waiting time is minimal. I highly recommend Dr Soni to anyone needing the services of a neurologist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vandana Soni, MD?
I am pain in the neck. I call Dr. Soni's office repeatedly. Dr. Soni was kind enough to give me her cell phone so when I had question to ask her I can call her personally. I have never had this before. It is nice to have this when you have a chronic and debilitating disease.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vandana Soni, MD?
Dr.Soni is my mom'sphysician and she is excellent. She takes the appropriate amount of time, is present to the patient for as long as necessary and provides great detail and "bedside manner." She is a thorough professional and very supportive. I have yet to meet a doctor who will ALWAYS return a call; That too mostly on the same day. She cares for the patients and to her they are not just a case number. I wish there were more doctors like her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vandana Soni, MD?
Doctor Soni immediately makes your visit pleasant with a warm and wonderful bedside manner. She is extremely knowledgeable and spends all the time necessary to explain any medical findings and answer all questions. It was a great pleasure to find such a compassionate doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vandana Soni, MD?
Never ....she was a horrible dr very unprofessional and made a huge uneducated guess with my health
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vandana Soni, MD?
Initial interaction w Dr Soni was bringing my elderly mom there, on referral from Primary doctor..to give opinion about brain scans and tests. During appointment, she became very agitated and angry when I asked some basic questions. I'm not sure of her medical knowledge, but her people skills and temperament weren't that good. A follow up appointment had us waiting in empty reception area for an hour, until we asked and was told that doctor wasn't there...was out in emergency. Never told us.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vandana Soni, MD?
Dr Soni is a wonderful caring doctor who takes the time to listen and answer all questions. I went to her with memory problems. She had saved my sons life when his carotid artery had swollen and hampered his breathing. She called him at 10:00 PM and told him she made arrangements with the surgeon and for him to go to the hospital. Thank God he survived because she cared enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vandana Soni, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Soni's for 10 years and after seeing her today, I am grateful that I have found her as my doctor. Every visit her staff is courteous and polite. The wait time is minimal. She always makes time to speak with me and make sure that I am 100% before leaving her office. I would definitely recommend Dr. Soni because I feel that she is one of the more competent doctors that I have ever seen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vandana Soni, MD?
Dr Soni came highly recommended to me from a family member. I found Dr Soni to be a most compassionat, caring and competent physician in her field of neurology..She explained in detail every step of her examination and patiently answered all my questions.. I have recommended Dr Soni to both friends and family. The office staff is efficient, polite and welcoming. .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vandana Soni, MD?
I started seeing Dr. Soni over 15 years ago for my mom who was suffering dementia problems. The doctor was extremely kind and compassionate with my mom, so I have continued with her as my own Neurologist. She always seems to have the right answers or search until she's able to come to the root of the problem. I highly recommend her to anyone with neuro problems. You sometimes have to wait a little while but she gives you the same time and attention when it's your turn.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vandana Soni, MD?
EXTREMELY RUDE AND INCOMPETENT! SHE ADMITTED SHE SHOULD HAVE TREATED MY WIFE MORE AGGRESSIVELY AND SENT HER DIRECTLY TO THE ER. THIS COULD HAVE PUT HER IN SERIOUS DANGER GIVEN THAT SHE HAD DISSECTED ARTERIES. HOWEVER, WE WERE TOTALLY UNDERSTANDING THAT PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES. WE MADE A FRIENDLY CALL TO HER BILLING DEPARTMENT TO INQUIRE ABOUT A SMALL COPAY BILL (MEDICAL BILLS ARE CONFUSING). SHE CALLED MY WIFE PERSONALLY AND FLIPPED OUT LIKE A MAD LUNATIC TILL MY WAS CRYING AND SHE HUNG UP ON HER!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vandana Soni, MD?
Dr Soni is a very good and thorough neurologist. She has a good bedside manner and pleasant to talk to. I feel comfortable with her. She listens to you and explains things to your understanding
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vandana Soni, MD?
She is the most caring thoroughest Dr I have ever been to, and I've been to many. One of the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vandana Soni, MD?
I had a 12:45 p.m. appointment and arrived a few minutes early. The 12:30 appointment came and went while I was waiting. The only people in the waiting room were myself and a pair of pharmaceutical sales reps. The receptionist brought the sales reps into the back to see the doctor before me so I left at 1:45. I never saw the doctor so I cannot comment on her, but her PRACTICE IS POORLY RUN.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vandana Soni, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Soni?