Dr. Vandana Krishna, MD

Dr. Vandana Krishna, MD

Allergy & Immunology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Vandana Krishna, MD is an allergy & immunology specialist in Winchester, MA and has been practicing for 16 years. She graduated from Coimbatore Medical College, Tamil Nadu Dr Mgr Medical University in 1990 and specializes in allergy & immunology and internal medicine.

955 Main St Ste G3

Winchester, MA 01890

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Fallon Community Health Plan
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • Tufts Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Krishna

See how frequently Dr. Krishna performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Angioedema
Hives
Pollen Allergy
high

Dr. Krishna's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Krishna "We provide specialist asthma and allergy care for children and adults in the Greater Boston area. We believe prevention of a medical illness is the key for a healthy life! Diagnosing and treating underlying causes of a condition early, like recurring ear or sinus infections, allergies, asthma, or food allergies can prevent complications and chronic suffering."

• Allergy & Immunology

• Allergy & Immunology
    Accredited by: American Board of Allergy & Immunology*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Coimbatore Medical College, Tamil Nadu Dr Mgr Medical University
  • Harvard University Massachusetts General Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2002
  • Ms Clinical Pharmacology, Ohio State University
    Other Education | Completed 1996

Dr. Krishna has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Krishna does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Krishna and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Krishna's Reviews

3.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Krishna to family and friends

Dr. Krishna's Performance

My experience with Dr. Krishna was very positive. Good service and thorough explanations. She never rushed me and was very patient even with my many questions regarding my condition. I am really happy with my care and would not hesitate to recommend her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Very deceptive when it comes to billing. She pushes cluster shots and requires you take a breathing test in between the shots which she then bills you for as it is not a part of the shot. Very deceptive. I asked up front about charges and this was never mentioned to me. They do not respect their...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
I was referred to Dr.Krishna by my PCP however, I am very displeased with the way they handled my condition. I have had some severe allergic reactions for about 2 months now. I called them with an urgent reaction one day & they did not call me back until 3 days later. I went in for a Patch test &...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1
I've been seeing Dr. Krishna for 5 years. I've been symptom free since I've been getting allergy shots. No need to take any over the counter drugs for seasonal allergies and I no longer need an inhaler for my asthma.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
She made us wait for over 1.5 hours before she came into our scheduled appointment. My son turned out to be allergic to many things, so we were certainly overwhelmed. She rushed through all of the details and then sent us on our way. I called a couple of weeks later with a couple of follow-up...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option2