Dr. Van Cheng, MD

Dr. Van Cheng, MD

Vascular Surgery  ·
Female
Dr. Van Cheng, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Encinitas, CA and has been practicing for 16 years. She graduated from Univ Of Ca in 2002 and specializes in vascular surgery.

336 Encinitas Blvd Ste 130

Encinitas, CA 92024

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Cheng's experience treating your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Cheng

Dr. Cheng?
Dr. Cheng's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Van Cheng, MD
I've been seeing Dr. Cheng for a couple of years now, first for varicose veins and now for some wrinkle smoothing. I didn't want to go through a face lift but did was to smooth out my forehead. I'm 4 treatments in an seeing great results. Way more natural than "facelift face" that I see all too...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Van Cheng, MD?
I was referred by a fellow Del Mar CC golfer. He was referred to Dr. Cheng by his wife. Glad I found my way to her, my bumpy calves are now smooth. Not such a big deal in the winter but it's now spring and who doesn't want to wear shorts in San Diego?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Van Cheng, MD?
2nd treatment! This time for the back of my legs. The first one was for some spider veins around my eyes. This time she used injections instead of a laser. Whew, felt pressure but no pain. Now that I look at legs in the mirror it's great not seeing those blue veins.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Van Cheng, MD?
If you have a varicose veins I'd definitely recommend Dr. Cheng. I was able to get an appointment in a week and the treatment was only 30 minutes. I had some spider veins around my nose and it felt like a little rubber band snapping. A few days later, gone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Van Cheng, MD?
The least arrogant doctor I've ever been to for a cosmetic procedure! I had some spider veins on my nose that I just didn't like. They bothered me when I looked in the mirror. Dr. Cheng took way more time in explaining the laser procedure than actually doing it. I felt comfortable with her and...Read More
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Cheng?

Compare Vascular Surgeons