Dr. Van Cheng, MD

Dr. Van Cheng, MD

Vascular Surgery  ·
Female
Dr. Van Cheng, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Encinitas, CA and has been practicing for 16 years. She graduated from Univ Of Ca in 2002 and specializes in vascular surgery.

336 Encinitas Blvd Ste 130

Encinitas, CA 92024

Learn about Dr. Cheng

• Vascular Surgery

Dr. Cheng does not have any board certifications listed.

• Lung Surgery

No malpractice history found for California.

• Univ Of Ca
    Medical School | Graduated 2002

Dr. Cheng has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cheng has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cheng does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cheng and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cheng's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cheng to family and friends

Dr. Cheng's Performance

I've been seeing Dr. Cheng for a couple of years now, first for varicose veins and now for some wrinkle smoothing. I didn't want to go through a face lift but did was to smooth out my forehead. I'm 4 treatments in an seeing great results. Way more natural than "facelift face" that I see all too...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I was referred by a fellow Del Mar CC golfer. He was referred to Dr. Cheng by his wife. Glad I found my way to her, my bumpy calves are now smooth. Not such a big deal in the winter but it's now spring and who doesn't want to wear shorts in San Diego?
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
2nd treatment! This time for the back of my legs. The first one was for some spider veins around my eyes. This time she used injections instead of a laser. Whew, felt pressure but no pain. Now that I look at legs in the mirror it's great not seeing those blue veins.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
If you have a varicose veins I'd definitely recommend Dr. Cheng. I was able to get an appointment in a week and the treatment was only 30 minutes. I had some spider veins around my nose and it felt like a little rubber band snapping. A few days later, gone!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
The least arrogant doctor I've ever been to for a cosmetic procedure! I had some spider veins on my nose that I just didn't like. They bothered me when I looked in the mirror. Dr. Cheng took way more time in explaining the laser procedure than actually doing it. I felt comfortable with her and...more
Are you Dr. Cheng?