Dr. Valisia Andrews, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Valisia Andrews, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

Meridian Obgyn PC 1140 Hammond Dr Ste I9120 Atlanta, GA 30328 Get Directions

Dr. Valisia Andrews, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Atlanta, GA. She is 54 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Andrews is affiliated with Northside Hospital.

Dr. Andrews' Experience

See how Dr. Andrews' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Andrews

Dr. Andrews accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Andrews has admitting privileges.

Dr. Andrews' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Andrews to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Andrews' Performance
in Atlanta, GA |
I recently went to Dr. Andrews as a first time patient from a referral from my doctor. The staff was courteous and professional, the office was clean...especially the front lobby, examination room and the restroom. During my initial exam Dr. Andrews took her time to explain to me what the exam would entail and asked if I had any questions and didn't rush to get to another patient as some doctors do. My visit was routine and nothing major so my experience overall was pleasant.
in Doraville, GA |
I saw Dr. Andrews throughout my first pregnancy. She is very good at what she does. Her staff are prompt with addressing your needs and work very hard to make sure you are taken care of. She is a caring doctor and I will continue seeing her!
in Atlanta, GA |
I would never recommend this doctor or her office; Her front desk staff was poorly dressed, rude, and uncaring. They refused to see a patient because she was crying, due to anxiety. When the patient explained that she had bad past experiences, the front desk employee said that the doctor was nervous and would not see. She was CRYING and they refused service. Awful.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr.Andrews is the most nonchalant doctor I've every had. I came to her office to treat my endometriosis . My first impression upon arriving to her practice is it wasn't clean and there were papers unorganized every where. But I was still willing to have her treat my issues. I should have run out the office then. She recommended that I get a IUD. So on my next visit I had it put applied. She didnt tell me how much pain I was going to be in. She acted like it was nothing. Dont go to her..
in Duluth |
She's been my dr since I became pregnant ,she's been so helpful and amazing. I've been considered high risk, and there has pretty much been nothing normal about my pregnancy. .. she's been so helpful with getting me in last minute, no long waits, calls if she's behind. .. I work for 6 surgeons and I love this dr!!! Small office but for a 1 dr practice. .. I will be staying with her as my gyno after my baby girl is here.
in Atlanta, Georgia |
Very professional. Mature, prompt, detailed and caring
Have you seen Dr. Valisia Andrews, MD?
Are you Dr. Andrews?

Compare Dr. Andrews

Dr. Andrews' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Andrews has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Andrews' Board Certifications

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids

Morehouse Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1990

Harbor Hospital Center

Dr. Andrews does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Andrews and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• C-Section
  • Colposcopy
  • Fetal Monitoring
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC