Dr. Valery Dronsky, MD

Dr. Valery Dronsky, MD

General Surgery  ·
Dr. Valery Dronsky, MD is a general surgery specialist in New York, NY. He graduated from Russian State Medical University and specializes in general surgery.Read his story

155 E 76th St Apt 1C

New York, NY 10021

• EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check Dr. Dronsky's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Dronsky's Top Procedures and Conditions

Inguinal Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic

Dr. Dronsky performs Inguinal Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic more than 91% of his peers

Dr. Dronsky performs this procedure more than 91% of his peers

• Burn Injuries
  • Cholangiocarcinoma
  • Cholecystitis and Gallstones
  • Colectomy
  • Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax)
  • Colon and Rectal Surgery
  • Colorectal Cancer
  • Constipation
  • Crohn's Disease
  • Cystectomy
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Diaphragmatic and-or Hiatal Hernia
  • Enterostomy (Laparoscopic or Open)
  • Esophageal Diseases
  • Inguinal Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic
  • Inguinal Hernia Repair, Open
  • Intestinal Abscess
  • Intestinal Obstruction
  • Intestinal Transplant (incl. Enterectomy)
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Meckel's Diverticulum
  • Neuroendocrine Tumors
  • Open Incisional and-or Ventral Hernia Repair
  • Orchiectomy
  • Pancreatectomy (incl. Pancreas Transplant and Whipple Procedure)
  • Pancreatic Cancer
  • Paracentesis
  • Paraesophageal Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic
  • Partial Lung Collapse
  • Peripheral Arterial Aneurysm and Dissection
  • Peripheral Arterial Dissection
  • Peripheral Arterial Embolism and Thrombosis
  • Peripheral Artery Catheterization
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Phlebitis and Thrombophlebitis
  • Pleural Effusion
  • Port Placements or Replacements
  • Proctectomy, Open or Laparoscopic (incl. Swenson and Duhamel Procedures)
  • Pyloric Stenosis
  • Umbilical or Ventral Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Ventral Hernia
  • Wound Repair

TREAT MY PATIENTS AS I WOULD TREAT MY FAMILY.

• General Surgery

Dr. Dronsky?
Dr. Dronsky's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Valery Dronsky, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr Dronsky is a caring, competent, skilled professional with excellent listening skills. I had a medical incident that needed speed of service. Dr Dronsky arranged surgery and post-op visits, facilitated by his supportive and caring staff: Dawn and Nicole. Thank you for your service. I appreciate you and the NO wait time!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Valery Dronsky, MD?
i had my gallbladder laparoscopically removed in september. Dr. Dronsky and his team were very professional. i had laparoscopy surgery done before and can tell this time the recovery time was much quicker. thanks Dr. Dronsky!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Valery Dronsky, MD?
Dr. Dronsky was a very knowledgeable and highly talented surgeon. He completed the procedure in a timely fashion and his team of assistants made sure that I was treated with the utmost attention in the recovery room. I had three hernias repaired during one procedure and he was able to completely alleviate my pain in those three regions due to his profound surgical skills. It has been a month since the surgery was done and I feel no pain at all. I will without a doubt recommend this Surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Valery Dronsky, MD?
Dr Dronsky is an excellent surgeon with incredibles skills and on top of that he is very personable ! He took time to go over a procedure, post op instructions, he made sure the follow up was made !!! His staff is fantastic !!! I cannot thank him enough!!! I would strongly recommend him without hesitation !!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Valery Dronsky, MD?
Dr. Dronsky did my emergency appendix surgery in April. He is thorough, informative and has wonderful bed side manner. He made me feel comfortable throughout the process and is a skillful surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Valery Dronsky, MD?
Dr. Dronsky was my surgeon for a recent appendectomy. Having gone to the hospital on a Saturday and having absolutely no choice in which surgeon would be removing my appendix, I couldn't have been luckier than to have Dr. Dronsky. He was thoughtful, truthful, and extremely caring from the first moment I met him in the hospital to the several follow-ups in the weeks after my surgery. The whole office staff feeds off the positive energy as well. Thank you all!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Valery Dronsky, MD?
Dr. Dronsky did open ventral hernia repair on me. He was very professional and caring. He did an excellent job and I thank God that he was my surgeon. I would recommend my family, friends, and anyone looking for a good doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Valery Dronsky, MD?
BEST LAPAROSCOPIC SURGEON IN NYC.I WAS LUCKY TO HAVE DOCTOR DRONSKY TO DO MY THIRD INCARCERATED HERNIA REPAIR.EXTREMILY KNOWLEGEBLE,PATIENT,COMPASSIONATE,CONSCIENTIOUS DR.DRONSKY HELPED ME WITH MY MESH COMPLICATION ANA REPAIRED MY RECURRENT HERNIA ! NOW IM PAIN FREE AND ABLE TO GO TO GYM PLAY BASKETBALL AND OTHER ACTIVITIES..NO MORE CHRONIC PAIN,I GOT MY LIFE BACK!I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR.DRONSKY TO EVERY PATIENT WITH HERNIA PROBLEMS!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Valery Dronsky, MD?
Dr. Dronsky did my gallbladder surgery at Lenox Hill Hospital two weeks ago. Upon meeting him prior to my surgery, he was quick and accurate in diagnosing my health issue, and wanted me in the ER as soon as possible. His bedside manner was gentle yet firm in making sure that I was well taken care of. He listened to my needs and concerns and assured me that all would be well, and he was genuine in making sure I was going to be ok. His staff was awesome as well. I highly recommend him! Kudos!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Valery Dronsky, MD?
Friday, I went straight to the doctor with lower right abdominal pain. After being examined by my general practitioner he sent me to Lennox hill hospital. Friday evening I under went emergency surgery to remove my appendix. I am recovering well.. The scars are barely noticeable. I recovered fast and the care I received has been great. I highly recommend Dr. Dronsky. He also has a great sense of humor, an added plus.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Valery Dronsky, MD?
What can I say about Dr Dronsky without it sounding beyond belief? He is the kind, warmest and most considerate Doctor I have ever dealt with - I had a hernia procedure done by him and prior, during and post he could not have been most attentive, kind or concerned. I even had occasion to call his service one Saturday night, post operation, and he himself returned the call within 10 minutes and even followed up with me again later that night. I feel I struck gold by being referred to him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Valery Dronsky, MD?
Dr. Dronsky fixed my double inguinal hernia October 11th of this year. I had my 1 month check up today. I couldn't be happier and more satisfied. He is extremely knowledgeable and very pleasant to be around. This was more important than I realized. It is a pleasure being in his care and I look forward to my 6 month check up. I would highly recommend him to anyone with any kind of hernia concerns. Wylie Weeks
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Valery Dronsky, MD?
Dr Dronsky is my mom doctor! He is an excellent professional and very kind and caring human being! He explained to us all details and made us feel very comfortable. He saved my mom life! I would recommend him to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Valery Dronsky, MD?
Dr. Valery Dronsky is one of the most super surgeons that has performed surgery on me. From the initial visit, to the laparoscopic hernia surgery, to the visit in the recovery room, and to the followup visits in his office, Dr. Dronsky exhibited kindness, understanding, and quintessential knowledge of the procedure. Due to his expert surgical skills, I completely recovered within one to two weeks. Dr. Dronsky gets an A+ rating from me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Valery Dronsky, MD?
Dr Dronsky is a very caring and professional surgeon. He spent lots of time explaining the procedure and answering all of my questions putting me at ease. He is kind with an easy bedside manner. I would highly recommend Dr Dronsky to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Valery Dronsky, MD?
Dr. Dronksy is very knowledgeable; I've never had surgery before and Dr. Dronksy made sure I was comfortable guiding me through the entire process. I will definitely recommend him. He is very approachable and has a great sense of humor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Valery Dronsky, MD?
There is nothing nice about having hernia surgery, but Dr. Dronsky made the experience as pleasant and professional as it could be. Would definitely recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Valery Dronsky, MD?
DR Dronsky is an excellent doctor. I'm very lucky that I was referred to see him. He has a very good bedside manner and excellent skills. DR Dronsky is also very patient and understanding. Not to mention his sense of humor. Which helped me to stay calm through my surgery and recovery. I would deff recommmed him to my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Valery Dronsky, MD?
Dr. Dronsky is absolutely best doctor ever. HIs love, strength, leisure and zeal are a testament to what a doctor should be. HIs office staff is efficient, caring, well educated and a pleasure to communicate with. Best, Joe Politi
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Valery Dronsky, MD?
Dr. Dronsky did emergency surgery on my husband for severe volvulus (twisted intestine).It appears to have been a very unusually intricate case which put into action all of Dr. Dronsky's skills, also considering the patient's age: 87. He was able to eliminate the problem and resection the bowels: very successful outcome. His manner is realistic and reassuring at the same time. He is gently direct with explanations and instructions. He takes the patient's condition and needs into consideration.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Dronsky?

Lenox Hill Surgeons,llp