Dr. Valerie C. Mechanik, MD

Dr. Valerie C. Mechanik, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female | 64 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Mechanik specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Tampa, FL. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Mechanik? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Mechanik's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Mechanik's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Mechanik

Dr. Mechanik accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Mechanik has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Mechanik's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mechanik to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Mechanik
Dr. Mechanik's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (37)
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Mechanik is thorough, professional, caring, communicative, and she really listens.The office is more like a comfortable living room and the staff is friendly, so you're put at ease immediately. They call you with your test results - whether they're positive or negative. Many offices now only call if there's a problem leaving you waiting and worrying. You can get a bone density scan right there in her office and she'll go over the results with you in minutes. Great service, nice people.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Valerie Mechanik continues to provide excellent care for her patients. She is always up to date on the latest research in her field and uses that data to make the most informed recommendations/decisions for my care. In addition, she still finds the time at every visit to have dialogue with me and field all my questions without rushing. I trusted her with my birth decisions and continue to trust her with my post-menopausal decisions! Additional, she has a delightful office and staff there
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Mechanik awesome. She asked/answered questions patiently & the staff was super friendly. The waiting room had a spa feel to it and didn't feel like I was sitting in a doctor's office...they even had apples out on the table to snack on. Usually this is my least favorite appointment of the year but Dr. Mechanik and the staff made me feel very comfortable. There was even a heat lamp in the room that she turned on so it wouldn't be too cold, how come no other doctor has thought of that?!?
Tampa, FL |
I love how she waits until all my questions are asked. She is not waiting on pins and needles to run out to the next patient. She sincerely cares.
in Brandon, FL |
I am 33 years old and have been seeing Dr. Mechanik since i was 16. She has been the gyn i our family for a long time. My mom still sees her and my aunt has in the past. I believe she even delivered my brother and cousin when they were born. We really love her and i wouldn't change to another gyn for anything. She listens so well and always gives me a hug and seems genuinely happy to see me. I feel comfortable with her and am very thankful for her friendliness, knowledge and care.
Have you seen Dr. Valerie C. Mechanik, MD?
Are you Dr. Mechanik?

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.