Dr. Valentin Isacescu, MD

Dr. Valentin Isacescu, MD

Psychiatry  ·
Dr. Valentin Isacescu, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Oceanside, CA and has been practicing for 37 years. He graduated from Faculty Of Medicine, Bucharest University in 1981 and specializes in psychiatry.

3230 Waring Ct Ste P

Oceanside, CA 92056

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Isacescu

See how frequently Dr. Isacescu performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
ADHD and-or ADD
high
Psychiatric Diseases
high

Dr. Isacescu's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Psychiatry

Dr. Isacescu does not have any board certifications listed.

• Psychiatric Evaluation

No malpractice history found for California.

• Faculty Of Medicine, Bucharest University
    Medical School | Graduated 1981

Dr. Isacescu has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Isacescu has no media or publications listed.

• Romanian

Dr. Isacescu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Isacescu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Isacescu's Reviews

2.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Isacescu to family and friends

Dr. Isacescu's Performance

GOOD

I 'm actually kind of surprised by these reviews. I have been seeing Dr. I for over 8 months now and the only thing negative I can say is the wait time could be better. That part is true. But I am of Asian descent and found that the person's comments that Dr. I can't treat anyone other than white...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He was reluctant to adjust my medication and there was little trust between him and I. I also requested a letter from him and it had spelling errors (rather unprofessional in my opinion).
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have never in my life of the 12 years of going to a psychiatrist had a problem with a doctor. The office is unprofessional. They do not greet you, they take you late. (20 mins late to take me at my apt today) the front desk has a window that shuts, they don't leave it open. When I came in, no one...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He mannerism are cold, does not listen to patients, doesn't take take to understand his patients needs, tends to take patients words out of content. He is not culturally diverse or try to understand other cultures needs. I would not recommend him to people of other ethnic background. He can...more
Are you Dr. Isacescu?