Dr. Val Y. Vogt, MD

Dr. Val Y. Vogt, MD

Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery | Female | 54 years old

37 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Vogt specializes in Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery and practices in Germantown, TN. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Vogt? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Vogt's Experience

See how Dr. Vogt's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Vogt

Dr. Vogt accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Vogt has admitting privileges.

Dr. Vogt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vogt to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Vogt's Performance
in Memphis, TN |
I went to see Dr. Vogt on Monday. My insurance company will not let me get the drug she prescribed. So I called Monday afternoon and told them that my insurance company will give me a patch or a pill but not cream. She called in another brand but the brand is not the problem. They need her to fill out paperwork showing medical necessity. She hung up on the insurance company and all my calls go to voicemail. She will not answer my email. Today is Wednesday.
Excellent! Never a long wait, Judy is great and always makes me fell comfortable and relaxed. Dr. Vogt is wonderful, I am very happy with my experience here and would highly recommend it to anyone.
This is a very low key and friendly office.
Very good experience. Always happy friendly staff and very prompt.
????????Seen in a timely manner. Friendly staff. Dr answered questions and is patient.
in Memphis, TN |
Was attentive, pleasant, thorough in explaining the process during examination. She has a great disposition with patients who may feel awkward talking about the subject.
Wonderful and great staff.
Dr. Vogt is a lifesaver. I am a very active woman - gardening, mowing, all kinds of yard work. I go to yoga, take walks, and work out at the gym. I was afraid with my "woman issue" that all those activities would no longer be possible. Dr. Vogt diagnosed my problem and assured me she could help me keep my active lifestyle - and she has done just that. She explained all the options and supported my choice. She is calm, attentive, professional. I now drive 3+ hrs. to see her.
Memphis, TN |
Dr. Vogt performed surgery on me a couple of years ago. She repaired everything that having 2 children had wrecked. I have been very satisfied with the results. Dr. Vogt is very competent and straight forward. If you want someone to tell you the truth - she is great. If you prefer someone who will measure their words, she may not be the one for you. I want to know the whole truth spoken plainly and so she was perfect for me. I would highly recommend her.
in Memphis, TN |
At age 44, I experienced heavy cycles & large fibroids. My PC Doctor referred me to DR. VOGT who ran some tests & did an ultrasound. I was presented with several options. I chose a partial hysterectomy (da Vinci Robotic-Assisted). WHEN I TELLYOU THAT DR. VAL VOGT SAVED MY LIFE, I MEAN IT! I am now able to work out in a public gym & wear white pants. Dr. Vogt is very patient, nurturing, concerned, knowledgeable & she has great beside manners. Her Nurse Julie was awesome & I love her too.
Covington, TN |
I came to Dr Vogt after putting off a hysterectomy for 2 decades because of uterine prolapse. I thought my situation was too bad for there to be any other choice than surgery. Her evaluation of my situation and education as to my alternatives completely changed my dismal outlook. She made recommendations that allowed me to select what seemed best for me. I am thrilled at the result. I am very happy with her and her staff. I would highly recommend her.
in Oakland, TN |
Thank you Dr. Ruben Avila for recommending Dr. Vogt!!!!! I had been seeing another doctor at the time and was NOT happy at all with him or his staff. On my very first visit, I felt that Dr. Vogt and her nurse, Judy really cared about my wellbeing and were going to do everything possible to put me at ease. And they have! Thank you Dr. Vogt and Judy.
in Collierville, TN |
I have been a patient of Dr. Vogt's for many years, and I recommend her highly! I have had many health issues over the years, and she always takes the time to address ALL of my concerns, and to make certain all questions have been asked and answered, before I leave. I have always had a good experience at the office, and her nurse Judy, is fabulous, as well!
in Crawfordsville, Arkansas |
My problems began back in 2009! Let me say, that's a long time to be in agony. I will tell you that once I made it to Dr. Vogt's office I am a brand new person! I've never had to wait long periods of time in the office waiting area and each time I've called or emailed the response has been in record time! I will say also that my sister is Dr. Vogt's patient! I can assure you the two of us will continue to see Dr. Vogt as long as we have a need for her services.
in Memphis, TN |
condescending..did not care for her bedside manner did not listen..would NEVER go back to her again.
in Germantown, TN |
This is my experience: When I asked the nurse if she could assist with getting my 94 year old mother on the examining table, her response was Did you bring anyone to help you and we are not supposed to do that. After getting my mom undressed and waiting several minutes, Dr. Vogt comes and does not ask any personal questions or try to put us at ease. Dr. Vogt then get's angry because I asked her a questions and leaves the room with my 94 year mother on the examining table!
Have you seen Dr. Val Y. Vogt, MD?
Are you Dr. Vogt?

Compare Dr. Vogt

Dr. Vogt's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
    •  Board certified in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery and Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Vogt has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Why It Matters: Dr. Vogt's Board Certifications

• Endometriosis
    • Hemorrhoids
    • Mastodynia
    • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
    • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
    • Ovarian Cysts
    • Pap Smear Abnormalities
    • Perimenopause
    • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
    • Symptomatic Menopause

Rush Presby St Lukes Med Center

Completed in 1994

Ind U/meth Hospital

Completed in 1996

Dr. Vogt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vogt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery