Dr. Vaishali Doshi, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Vaishali Doshi, MD

Hematology & Oncology | Female

Associates In Oncology & Hematology 7425 Ziegler Rd # 109, Chattanooga, TN 37421 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

State of the art medicine with all round care of a patient taylored therapy.Read more

Dr. Doshi's Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Doshi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Doshi

Dr. Doshi accepts 7 insurance carriers

7 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Doshi has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Doshi

Dr. Doshi's Review Details
4.2 based on 14 responses
Experience with Dr. Doshi
Dr. Doshi's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (13)
in Chattanooga, TN |
I was diagnosed with breast CA in October of 2011. My surgeon recommended her to me and I was able to get an appointment immediately. I was scared but impressed that she was able to schedule my scans the same day I met her for the first time. I got my treatment started right away. She is compassionate and patient centered. I felt secured knowing she is just a phone call away if I needed something. Not many doctors will give their cell phone number and tell their patients to call anytime.
in Hixson, TN |
We were referred to Dr. Doshi from another doctor after my husband had been scheduled to have a small routine outpatient procedure at a local hospital. She was brought on after cancer was found and has been an insanely wonderful asset to have. It would be very difficult to get us to leave her to go to a different oncologist because her bedside manners and advocacy of patients is second to none. I am so glad that we were able to connect with her as she really is one of the best.
in Chattanooga, TN |
my wife goes to dr. doshi she has been seeing her since 2009.dr. doshi is a caring dr. and i am so glad we came to her.my wife dos not want to go to any other dr. but her if she getss a cold and i say call your family dr. she says no call dr. doshi.she has a very kind heart.i like that she orders test on my wife so she know what to treat her for and to keep up on her progress.thanks dr.doshi.
in Chattanooga, TN |
Dr.Doshi literally saved my life. She's very aggressive, compassionate, attention to detail, met me at hospital at all hours of night and day, gave me such personal attention. I felt as though I was her only patient. I have the utmost regard and respect for Dr.Doshi!
in Chattanooga, TN |
i am patient of Dr Doshi very blessed and lucky to find excellent Doctor.Was very scared with my initial diagnosis of cancer but when I met her she calmed me .She is very tho'rough,professionally up to date with diagnosis and treatment too,always ready to listen to your issues ready to solve too .Also cares so much about her patients,find her friendly always available if you call her.I do not know what I would have done without her.Will gladly follow her as patient anywhere she works.
in Chattanooga, TN |
I can't say enough about Dr Doshi & her staff! My 75 year old mother was diagnosed with Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma Oct. 6th 14. No one ever wants to hear the word cancer when it comes to yourself or a beloved family member. Dr Doshi was very informative about the necessary test & treatments that she would need to encounter. She was very consciousness about her treatment & what her body could handle. As of Oct. 8th 15 she is cancer free. It is obvious she REALLY cares about her patients. THANK YOU!??
in Ringgold, GA |
Dr. Doshi is the reason I am alive today. I was diagnosed with a rare stage 4a cancer in 2011. She took EXCELLENT care of me, even gave me her cell phone number just in case I needed her. I did see Dr. Gandhi on some weekends when I was in the hospital, who is also an excellent Dr. I felt so lucky to have these two oncologists working together. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Doshi to anyone needing an oncologist or hematologist. She is extremely intelligent, what you want when dealing with cancer!
in Hixson, TN |
Dr. Doshi is very careing and compassionate. She explains everythingso you know what is going on and she is very thorough with following up to make sure everything is ok. She has went above and beyond to make sure I am OK. If it wasn't for her I would not be alive today. Dr Doshi cares about her patients, we are not just a number to see and then get us out to see the next patient. I would recomend her, with confidence, to anyone. She is OUTSTANDING!
Have you seen Dr. Vaishali Doshi, MD?
Are you Dr. Vaishali Doshi, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Doshi

• Hematology & Oncology

Why It Matters: Dr. Doshi's Board Certifications

• Medical Oncology

• Acute Leukemia
  • Acute Myeloid Leukemia
  • All Lymphoma
  • Anemia
  • Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
  • Bleeding Disorders
  • Blood Disorders
  • Blood Disorders in Pregnancy
  • Bone Cancer
  • Breast Cancer
  • Central Nervous System Lymphoma
  • Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
  • Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
  • Colon Cancer
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Esophageal Cancer
  • Hemophilia
  • Hemophilia A
  • Hodgkin's Disease
  • Hypercoagulable State
  • Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
  • Leukemia
  • Leukocytosis
  • Lung Cancer
  • Lymphocytosis
  • Lymphoma
  • Lymphoma, Large Cell, Anaplastic
  • Lymphoma, Large-Cell
  • Lymphosarcoma
  • Macroglobulinemia (incl. Waldenstrom's )
  • Mantle Cell Lymphoma
  • Pancytopenia
  • Polycythemia Rubra Vera
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma
  • Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease)
  • Purpura
  • Stomach Cancer
  • Thrombocytosis
  • Thrombosis
  • Venous Embolism and Thrombosis
  • von Willebrand Disease

• Bone Marrow Biopsy
  • Plasmapheresis

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Grant Medical College

Graduated in 1982

Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center
    North Shore University Hospital

Dr. Doshi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Doshi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Doshi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Doshi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Hematology & Oncology
  • Board certified in Medical Oncology
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Doshi

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Doshi's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Doshi

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Doshi's Care Philosophy

State of the art medicine with all round care of a patient taylored therapy.