Dr. Vaibhave Parikh, MD

Dr. Vaibhave Parikh, MD

Pain Medicine | Male

11307 FM 1960 Rd W Ste 260 Houston, TX 77065 Get Directions

Dr. Vaibhave Parikh, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Houston, TX. He is 38 years old and has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Parikh is affiliated with Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center.

Dr. Parikh's Experience

See how Dr. Parikh's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Parikh

Dr. Parikh accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Parikh has admitting privileges.

Dr. Parikh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Parikh to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Parikh's Performance
in Houston, TX |
i was a patient of dr parikh,I highly recomend dr.parikh kind,understanding,great pain managent dr.great staff also.5 stars from me .larry g.
in Houston, TX |
When I was told to see a Pain Management doctor, I was concerned that I would be inundated with pills. I have arthritis up & down my neck & spine & stenosis of my spine, as well. Dr. Parikh seems to understand that I am in pain & wants to do what he can to help it. I love his assistant, Bryana. They are very kind & know that I am in pain & do their best to help me up & down off of the tables. I am not a dollar sign, I am a person. And they want to help me. That makes a world of difference.
in Beverly Hills, FL |
Dr Parikh was my pain management Dr for a couple of years. Every time I went there I was treated with respect and I know that Dr. Parikh and his assistants Briana and Kim truly cared about me and my pain. Dr Parikh showed me through all of my options to help relieve my pain.Even through the not so fun pain shots, I felt as if they were really there for me. I wanted to bring them with me to Florida. I recommend Dr Parikh to anyone looking to get pain relief. He is a great Dr and human being ??
in Rector, AR |
Dr & staff helpful. Waiting room could use magazines. Tried to make an appointment for second shot ( three times) and nurse never returned my call . Am happy with treatment and dr.
in Cypress, TX |
Kind and gentle bed side manner. Always looking to the best solution to your pain management.
in Houston, TX |
I am currently a patient of Dr. Parikh, he is a great doctor takes time to listen to my concerns, and provide options for treatment. I am very pleased with him. I have arthritis, degenerative disc disease, an anular tear, and a herniation in my lower back, and Dr Parikh has been able to provide me with relief with epidural steroid injections
in Cypress, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Parikh's for a few years now. He is a kind, attentive and caring Doctor. He listens carefully to my problems and has solutions to them exery month. He has made my pain manageable and that is amazing. I tell everyone I know about Dr. Parikh and would recommend anyone to see him if they have any issues to deal with. Sincerely, DeVonne Whitehead
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Parikh has been very caring. I have enjoyed my experience with him, as well as his staff. I would recommend him to anyone , it has been a blessing to have a physician who truly cares about his patient's well being.
in Cypress, Tx. |
After three back surgeries, including a bone fusion @ L5/S1 in 2015, Dr. Parikh and his staff have helped pave the way for me to return to a fairly normal life. It's been a long healing process for me due to the 3 to 4 level spinal involvement, but with Dr. Parikh's image guided and carefully placed injections, my healing has been nothing short of miraculous. His staff is the most consistently courteous medical team I've worked with in recent years, & wait times are minimal. Highly recommend!
in Houston, TX |
Love Dr. Parikh and his staff!
in Houston, TX |
I stàrted having some lower back pain. When I bed down it was very hard to get up and when am sitting and getting up was worse.I was in Excruciate pain. I went to see Dr. Parikh sent me to go do physical therapy and had me to do MRI.He was able to identify the problem or issue with my spine and scheduled me for an Epidural Steroid injection guided by X-ray. I had the injection. He told me to apply ice and rest for about 24 hours and continue with Physical therapy which I did. Am now pain free.
in Humble, TX |
Dr Parikh understands the dynamics of chronic pain. He finds the root cause of symptoms and uses that analysis to treat his patients. I recommend his services to everyone requiring assistance with their pain management.
in Tomball, Texas |
For every single one of my visit for the past I believe 2 year now, the respect and treatment are consistent and Great. The office staff is always wonderful, compassionate, personable, and genuine, They truly seem to love and enjoy their jobs. This is a direct reflection on Doctor Parikh. He has a terrific bedside manor and very understanding. He is very knowledgeable in his field of pain management. I would never ever consider going to any other doctor. I Highly recommend him to everyone.
in Houston, TX |
I honestly can't thank Dr. Parikh and his staff enough, they've had such a large impact in my life and make it so that I'm able to be productive every single day.
Cypress, TX |
Dr. Parikh really cares about his patients! His staff is really courteous and thoughtful of you! I enjoy each time I visit the office! I have been a patient for 2 years and going!
in Cypress, TX |
Dr. Parikh is very thorough. knowledgeable and caring physician. He always takes his time to listen . Explains very clearly your options with a good plan for your pain management. His office and medical staff are all A+, very caring and always smiling. There is usually a very short waiting time. I have been a patient of Dr. Parikh for almost 3 years and would recommend him to anyone that suffers from chronic pain.
in Spring, TX |
I would recommend Dr Parikh to anyone. His level of professionalism,preparation and passion is outstanding. He is very patient and listens to your needs. He is understanding and treats his patients with the upmost of care Furthermore his staff is the best. They all treat the patients with compassion and kindness. In this fast paces computerized world it is hard to find a doctor and staff that care. The staff always returns your calls and are willing to work with you. Bonnie gillen
in Cypress, Tx. |
Dr. Parikh has been managing my chronic conditions for three years. I have had two back surgeries, and continue to deal with chronic symptoms. Dr. Parikh's method of treatment is dynamic and multi-faceted, with successful results. The entire office, from the front desk, to the assistants and the nurse, are incredibly nice and very professional. They always listen to you, and treat you with care. Clean office, friendly staff, and great care with Dr. Parikh with each and every visit/procedure.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Parikh is very understanding and caring. He will focus on your problem and take care of your needs. His staff is very professional. He listens and explains things to you in a way you can better understand. I highly recommend him.
in Houston, TX |
He is easy to talk to and listens. My pain level has been much lower with his treatment. And I rarely have to wait at my appointment time. Highly recommend.
in Houston tx |
I have had excellent results with the injections Dr.Parika has given me in my back . I really appreciate the fact that I am not put to sleep, and able to drive afterwards. Could use some magazines in the waiting room and in the exam area.
in Cypress, TX |
Dr. Parikh and staff are very professional yet friendly and caring. The nurses are great!
in Cypress, Texas |
I have had two back surgeries over the past 10 years. I am in a situation where I need to have a third. I do not want to have another back surgery because I cannot afford to be down for recovery .Dr Parikh has been helping me manage my lower back pain now for almost 2 years, by approaching and treating my lower back pain using several different techniques. Today I am able to continue working, and surgery is something that I'm not even thinking about doing right now.
cypress TX |
Dr. Parikh is amazing. I have been a long time client and he hasn't given up on me. Hes kind and compassionate. The office manager is a total night mare. She is rude and beyond un professional. I have seen a good many patients including myself that have been humiliated by her. If she would leave this would be the best practice. He has awesome caring nurses too.
Dr. Parikh takes the time to go over your history, do a complete examination, and comes up with a plan to improve your quality of life. He does not just put a bandaid on the issue that is causing the pain but will try to correct the issue. I have been going to him for a few years now and he is the best pain management Doctor I've seen. If all you want is pain medications then he won't be your best choice. However, if you want to regain your life back from pain he's the one to see
in Houston, TX |
Assisted me greatly with severe back pain. He and his staff are very courteous and helpful.
in Cypress, TX |
Dr. Parikh and his staff are very professional yet friendly and caring at the same time.
in Houston, TX |
I began treatment after being in pain for over 3 months from a fall. I did not want to continue on pain meds any longer than needed so we did a series of injections into the spine - after the fourth (and what would have been necessary medically to be the final) one I experienced enough relief to tolerate physical therapy, which corrected the issue! We then moved on to my left shoulder which took only one injection. I am off of pain meds! Very caring doctor & staff. Highly recommended.
in Houston |
He is caring. He sees to your needs and he is very professional.
in Houston, TX |
I first started to visit Dr. Parikh in 2014 after an insurance provider change. I read a previous comment from another patient whose experience was less than positive. My experience has been just the opposite. Dr. Parikh and his staff have been for me very attentive and even though I only see them every few months they remember me and my personal story. I am currently between jobs and the doctor adjusted my visit schedule to help with my financial situation. I recommend him - G B Houston Texas
in Houston |
I suffered a lower lumbar injury from football injury a couple years ago. I had to re-learn how to sit up, drive and walk. Due to a previous doctor closing, I was recommended to see Mr. Parikh. My first visit I was in an out, they don't really care about past injury or submit forms for medical records. I had to make my own MRI apt. Worst experience of my LIFE, awful Doctor I will never return and wouldn't recommend to anyone!
Have you seen Dr. Vaibhave Parikh, MD?
Are you Dr. Parikh?

Compare Dr. Parikh

}

Dr. Parikh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

Dr. Parikh has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Parikh's Board Certifications

Baylor College Of Medicine-Anesthesiology

Completed in 2009

University Of Chicago--Pain Medicine

Completed in 2010

Dr. Parikh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Parikh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine