Dr. Vaibhave Y. Parikh, MD

Dr. Vaibhave Y. Parikh, MD

Pain Medicine | Male | 37 years old

59 reviews| Leave a review

Patient Testimonials

Dr. Parikh specializes in Pain Medicine and practices in Houston, TX. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Parikh? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Parikh's Experience

See how Dr. Parikh's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Parikh

Dr. Parikh accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Parikh has admitting privileges.

Dr. Parikh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Parikh to family and friends
4.2
Experience with Dr. Parikh
Dr. Parikh's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (55)
in Cypress, Tx. |
Dr. Parikh has been managing my chronic conditions for three years. I have had two back surgeries, and continue to deal with chronic symptoms. Dr. Parikh's method of treatment is dynamic and multi-faceted, with successful results. The entire office, from the front desk, to the assistants and the nurse, are incredibly nice and very professional. They always listen to you, and treat you with care. Clean office, friendly staff, and great care with Dr. Parikh with each and every visit/procedure.
in Houston, TX |
Dr.Parikh is very understanding and always remembers me and my story. I started visiting his office post cancer and in tremendous pain. He got to the root of the problem and I feel so much better. His staff is wonderful as well. I recommend him whole heartedly.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Parikh is very understanding and caring. He will focus on your problem and take care of your needs. His staff is very professional. He listens and explains things to you in a way you can better understand. I highly recommend him.
in Houston, TX |
He is easy to talk to and listens. My pain level has been much lower with his treatment. And I rarely have to wait at my appointment time. Highly recommend.
in GCypress TX |
Dr. Parikh takes his time with each of his patients and listens to our concerns and you are NEVER just another patient with him! He is not just a pill pusher and will an so many in his profession are. Yet, he will prescribe the medicine you require to meet your pain level,. He is kind and compassionate. His staff are the same way,. They are professional with your comfort being first in the way you are handled from the moment you sign in. I have seen him for 3 years! DeV
in Houston tx |
I have had excellent results with the injections Dr.Parika has given me in my back . I really appreciate the fact that I am not put to sleep, and able to drive afterwards. Could use some magazines in the waiting room and in the exam area.
in Cypress, TX |
Dr. Parikh and staff are very professional yet friendly and caring. The nurses are great!
in Cypress, Texas |
I have had two back surgeries over the past 10 years. I am in a situation where I need to have a third. I do not want to have another back surgery because I cannot afford to be down for recovery .Dr Parikh has been helping me manage my lower back pain now for almost 2 years, by approaching and treating my lower back pain using several different techniques. Today I am able to continue working, and surgery is something that I'm not even thinking about doing right now.
cypress TX |
Dr. Parikh is amazing. I have been a long time client and he hasn't given up on me. Hes kind and compassionate. The office manager is a total night mare. She is rude and beyond un professional. I have seen a good many patients including myself that have been humiliated by her. If she would leave this would be the best practice. He has awesome caring nurses too.
Dr. Parikh takes the time to go over your history, do a complete examination, and comes up with a plan to improve your quality of life. He does not just put a bandaid on the issue that is causing the pain but will try to correct the issue. I have been going to him for a few years now and he is the best pain management Doctor I've seen. If all you want is pain medications then he won't be your best choice. However, if you want to regain your life back from pain he's the one to see
in Houston, TX |
Assisted me greatly with severe back pain. He and his staff are very courteous and helpful.
in Cypress, TX |
Dr. Parikh and his staff are very professional yet friendly and caring at the same time.
in Houston, TX |
I began treatment after being in pain for over 3 months from a fall. I did not want to continue on pain meds any longer than needed so we did a series of injections into the spine - after the fourth (and what would have been necessary medically to be the final) one I experienced enough relief to tolerate physical therapy, which corrected the issue! We then moved on to my left shoulder which took only one injection. I am off of pain meds! Very caring doctor & staff. Highly recommended.
in Houston |
He is caring. He sees to your needs and he is very professional.
in Houston, TX |
I first started to visit Dr. Parikh in 2014 after an insurance provider change. I read a previous comment from another patient whose experience was less than positive. My experience has been just the opposite. Dr. Parikh and his staff have been for me very attentive and even though I only see them every few months they remember me and my personal story. I am currently between jobs and the doctor adjusted my visit schedule to help with my financial situation. I recommend him - G B Houston Texas
in Houston |
I suffered a lower lumbar injury from football injury a couple years ago. I had to re-learn how to sit up, drive and walk. Due to a previous doctor closing, I was recommended to see Mr. Parikh. My first visit I was in an out, they don't really care about past injury or submit forms for medical records. I had to make my own MRI apt. Worst experience of my LIFE, awful Doctor I will never return and wouldn't recommend to anyone!
Have you seen Dr. Vaibhave Y. Parikh, MD?
Are you Dr. Parikh?

Compare Dr. Parikh

Dr. Parikh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

Dr. Parikh has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Parikh's Board Certifications

Baylor College Of Medicine-Anesthesiology

Completed in 2009

University Of Chicago--Pain Medicine

Completed in 2010

Dr. Parikh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Parikh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine

• Radiofrequency Ablation
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Nerve Block
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results