Dr. V Stuart Cox, MD

Dr. V Stuart Cox, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. V Stuart Cox, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Eagan, MN. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 23 years.

3440 Oleary Ln Ste 102

Eagan, MN 55123

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota

Learn about Dr. Cox

See how frequently Dr. Cox performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Abscess or Fluid Incision and Drainage
Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
Chronic Sinusitis

Dr. Cox's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Geographic Tongue
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hearing Loss Due to Noise
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Hyperacusis
  • Vocal Cord Polyp

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Glossectomy
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Tracheal Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Minnesota.

• University Of Minnesota Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • Yale New Haven Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1995
  • Yale New Haven Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Cox has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cox does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cox and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cox's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cox to family and friends
Dr. Cox's Performance
in Lake Elmo |
Came to see Dr Cox with facial pain & numb teeth on left side of face. Only option surgery. I had Septoplasty, Sphenoidotomy, Ethmoidectomy, and Maxillary Antrostomy. After a week and a half I feel better than I have in 20 years. I'm able to breath & my horrible sinus drainage is gone (sinus rinsing is the key). Do not be afraid to have this or any other sinus surgery. The pain was a 2 and after 1 day I stopped the pain pills. Dr Cox takes time to answer all questions & his staff is great.
in Minneapolis, MN |
Dr. Cox was friendly, reviewed my symptoms and CT Scan and gave alternative treatment options. My sinus surgery went very well. My post-op experience was exceptional and my overall experience was easy. My post-op appointments were informative and helpful.
in St Paul, MN |
Dr. Cox was great all around. Treated me for chronic sinus infections over the years, then recently he fixed my deviated septum and cleaned / flushed out my sinuses due to the reoccuring sinus infections. Couldn't be more pleased! Great doctor! Changed my life, breathing is now excellent / sleeping is excellent / headaches are gone. Can't say enough great things about him. Thanks Dr. Cox!
in South Saint Paul, MN |
Dr. Cox performed very delicate surgery on a tumor on my face/neck lasting 4+ hours. There was a possibility of nerve damage that could impact my face area but there was none. The follow up appointments were easily accommodated at an office near my home and the very few issues were promptly addressed. On ALL of my appointments I have been seen within a few minutes of the scheduled times. I'm sure there have been exceptions but on time seems to be the norm.
in Minneapolis, MN |
sinus surgery absolutely no post op pain with in one week never felt better would recommend in a minute
in Osceola, Wi |
Dr Ciox was awesome! Great bedside manner! He did sinus surgery on me and it was great. I have so much energy now and I can breathe!
in St Paul, MN |
Prior to visiting Dr Coxx I had the worst case of Sinitus. After a consultation and eventually deciding to get surgery with Dr Coxx not only can I breath through my nose but also taste and smell again. His professionalism isn't his only attribute, he has a great demeanor and calmness about him. You are in good hands with Dr Coxx
in Stillwater,, MN |
I have suffered from a bacteria infection in my sinus since last November. Dr. Cox initiated a very complete examination including viewing an MRI and C-scan of my sinus areas. He recommended I have a Balloon Sinuplasty procedure performed in the doctor's office. He explained what he was dong throughout the procedure that provided a great amount of confidence. I highly recommend Dr. Cox and this procedure. I can finally breath naturally.
in Saint Paul, MN |
I highly recommend Dr. Cox. He has made a world of difference in completing my surgery; if I had to do it again I would in a heartbeat! He made the procedure painless, bearable, and as comforting as possible!
in St. Paul, MN |
Dr. Cox is caring, skilled, professional, and personable. I am very glad that I went forward with sinus surgery after battling chronic sinus infections for years. I would recommend Dr. Cox as a surgeon to anyone with a similar health history!
in Oakdale, MN |
I do not know where I would be today without Dr Cox's willingness to double book in order to see me , especially being I was a new patient! I had gone to 6 other doctors who misdiagnosed me and got me into serious trouble over an ear fungus, 2 of whom were ENT's. He went above and beyond with his compassion and his understanding of the horrific pain I was in and the need to be seen. I cannot say enough how grateful I am that my coworker recommend him, and for all he has done to get me well!
in Forest Lake, MN |
For years I suffered from recurrent, sinus infections, post-nasal drip and allergies. After meeting with Dr. Cox it was evident that my septum was badly deviated and my turbinates enlarged. I was nervous but hopeful that surgery could greatly improve my symptoms. I'm less than three weeks out from my elective septoplasty and bilateral turbinate reduction and I could not be happier. I am already breathing better and have less nasal congestion. I highly recommend Dr. Cox!
St. Paul, MN |
He surgically removed polyps from from sinuses. I haven't been able to breath as well as I am now (2 weeks after surgery) for a couple years! He did a great job. No pain during the healing process. I didn't take any pain killer drugs after the surgery.
Have you seen Dr. V Stuart Cox, MD?
Are you Dr. Cox?

45 10th St W
Saint Paul, MN 55102

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Ear, Nose, and Throat
Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
General Surgery
Ear, Nose, and Throat
Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)