Dr. Uzma Zaidi, MD

21 Reviews
Dr. Zaidi

Tri City Psychiatric

800 W Arbrook Blvd Ste 100 Arlington, TX 76015

Dr. Uzma Zaidi, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Arlington, TX. She specializes in psychiatry.

Dr. Zaidi accepts

Dr. Zaidi accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Blue Choice

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Zaidi's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Zaidi treats ADHD and-or ADD more than 75% of her peers

Dr. Zaidi treats this condition more than 75% of her peers

Dr. Zaidi's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Bipolar Disorder

47.61904761904762%

Dr. Zaidi?
Dr. Zaidi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Uzma Zaidi, MD
The Dr. was ok until we lost our insurance. Then I have been palmed off on others. They have been wanting me to come in more often. Which I can not afford. And with the mix-ups with the reception not telling one of them I’m out of a medication. So I could get a few until I can get in. I have been having d.t. From my meds about every other month. Or maybe they are testing my suicidal tendencies.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Uzma Zaidi, MD?
I have been seeing Dr Zaidi for about 5 years. In the past year or two I have grown more and more disappointed in the care I receive. If I tell her something is happening she gives me more meds, never suggested a therapist. She has even prescribed a med she told me not to take. I googled it and found a black box warning, and she still prescribes it. She doesn’t listen to me, she decides what she wants me to do, but never accepts that something else works better for me. It is her way or no way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Uzma Zaidi, MD?
I saw her off and on for 5-6 years, first because she took my insurance, and then because they only charge $80 for an office visit without insurance.. the entirety of 2017 was spent with her constantly arguing about my medications and then her outright refusal to continue a medication i was put on in the hospital. And when I presented her with paperwork from the hospital, she decided that I needed to find a new doctor because she was done with me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Uzma Zaidi, MD?
I was referred to Dr Zaidi after my dr died suddenly. This office is a pill mill, in that they just prescribe medications. I noticed on the wall next to the diploma was a certification for Addiction Specialist. It took years to find the right balance of meds, combo of, and dosage. Dr. Zaidi changed everything. She DOES NOT understand mental illness. She never asked me about my mental illness! On my third visit (must go monthly), my frustration compelled me to tell her I was never coming back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Uzma Zaidi, MD?
Very patient and caring. Shes more than a pill pusher. She listens to you. Shes a very good Dr
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Uzma Zaidi, MD?
I really enjoyed Dr. Zaidi. She was compassionate. A good listener and took her time to explain things to me. The front staff did a great job at being patient with me in regards to my insurance and were prompt at trying to get me in same day. I have never personally had any problems with wait time. I've been to 4 different psychiatrists and I have appreciated her patience in conversating to get my concerns across without seeming rushed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Uzma Zaidi, MD?
Staff is horrible. 5 minute wait time on the phone. Took forever for them to figure out they were on my insurance plan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Uzma Zaidi, MD?
This doctor is TERRIBLE!!!!! I'm an office manager for a different type of clinic and have been in the healthcare profession for nearly 10yrs. She gave my wife effexor. She did not warn my wife any type of complications with medicine and now the doctor straight up fired her as a patient, because my wife called and asked if there was something they could do because she was in so much of mental fog she could not work, which costs. I guess firing your patients when you don't know what do is okay.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Uzma Zaidi, MD?
Dr. Saudi is amazing. She's compassionate and caring I would recommend her to anyone she is great. Gayla Kiernan
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Uzma Zaidi, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Zaidi?

• Psychiatry