Orthopedic Hand Surgery  |
Dr. Uzma Rehman, DO
Board-certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery and certified in Added Qualifications in Hand Surgery, Dr. Uzma H. Rehman is dedicated to providing her patients with excellent care. She is currently in practice at Macomb Hand Surgery, treating patients in the Michigan area. Dr. Rehman received her Bachelor of Science from Michigan State University. Afterwards, she received her Doctor of Osteopathy from the University of Osteopathic Medicine at Des Moines University. Dr. Rehman's post-graduate training included an internship and residency in orthopedics at Mt. Clemens General Hospital of Michigan State University, followed by a Fellowship in Hand and Microvascular Surgery at Wayne State University. Dr. Rehman is a former Chairman of the Department of Orthopedics at Mt. Clemens General Hospital. In addition to her clinical success, she is also dedicated to teaching and serves as Assistant Clinical Professor at Michigan State University. Professional memberships of hers include the American Osteopathic Association, the American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, and the Michigan Osteopathic Association.

43417 Schoenherr Rd

• Health Net
  • NGS CoreSource
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Rehman

Dr. Rehman and her staff are committed to the entire care and rehabilitation of the hand and upper extremity. We pride ourselves on our individual guidance and personal touch, which aids patients in complete recovery. Additionally, we provide the highest quality assistance for each patient to return them to maximal functioning and productive living as quickly as feasible. Dr. Rehman treats patients of all types, including infants, athletes, musicians, office workers, as well as people recovering from reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Rehman's Experience

Dr. Rehman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery

• Elbow Sprain
  • Finger Disorders
  • Finger Injuries
  • Finger Joint Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Hand Fracture
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Osteoarthritis of Finger Joint
  • Shoulder Tendinitis and Tenosynovitis
  • Sprain
  • Tendon Disorders
  • Tendon Injuries
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Trigger Finger

• Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Wrist Ligament Reconstruction
  • Wrist Replacement

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Michigan State University
  • Michigan State University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998
  • Wayne State University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Rehman has no media or publications listed.

• Urdu

Dr. Rehman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rehman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rehman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rehman to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Rehman's Performance
in Warren, MI |
Dr. Rehman is an excellent Hand Surgeon! Her very calm and precise manner puts you at ease immediately. I would not hesitate at all to recommend her to family and friends.
in Clinton Township Michigan |
Dr. Rehman is the best!!! She's my favorite doctor ever. Very educated, compassionate, reliable. Can't say enough how qualified she is. I'm forever grateful for her fixing my hands/wrist . No complaints.
in Macomb, MI |
I rate Dr. Rehman as a first-class, top notch doctor. Not only did she listen to my concerns, but she went over all my options and best course of action. The physical therapy is worth your time as the techs are pleasant, knowledgable, and very skilled. My hand is healing nicely and I am pleased & feeling better than I have in years! Thank you Dr.~
in Romeo, MI |
Dr. Rehman is a doctor who cares about her patients overall health, recovery and outcome. My line of work has caused a lot of hand/wrist issues for me but Dr. Rehman and her staff (especially Jennifer) has been there to help every step. I strongly recommend them.
in St Clair, MI |
I had a great experience with Dr.Rehman. During my first appointment she had explained what options that there where for my conditions on both hands. She worked with me to prolong the time before my surgeries were needed with injections and custom made splints for my wrists. When I had my first surgery I elected to go to her in house physical therapy and Sheila did a great job as well. After 3 1/2 months from my left wrist surgery Dr. Rehman preformed surgery on my right wrist. I'm very pleased
in Dearborn, MI |
I love Dr. Rehman! She is an excellent surgeon and has a friendly and caring demeanor. She has never failed to help me. Her staff is also pleasant and professional. I highly recommend her.
in Cass city, mi |
The office staff is kind and efficient. Dr. Rehman is a wonderful person and superb surgeon. Best doctor I have ever encountered. Ever. We drive almost 2 hours to see her. Well worth it.
Lake Orion, MI |
I went to see Dr. Rehman for carpel tunnel a trigger finger and golfers elbow. When I went to see her I had worked for the postal service for 21 years. I was claiming workers comp and have had carpel tunnel for 10 years now. She told WC that its not work related because I don't use power hand tools at work. CARPEL TUNNEL IS CAUSED FROM REPETITIVE WORK!! Postal service work is all REPETITIVE!! I don't know why she said something like that but obviously she doesn't know what she's talking about.
in Washington, mi |
She was through, efficient, and easy to talk with about my injury and arthritis.
in Roseville michigan |
I had 3 surgeries and all were done with precision. I have no complaints at all. She is insightful about everything that needs to be done. Her staff are always polite and professional. I would recommend her to all of people I know.
in Sterling Heights, MI |
I had surgery for ulnar nerve revision with Dr. Rehman, and the surgery went well. My complaint though is that she asked if I smoked, I said yes, and got billed $25 for smoking cessation. DO NOT ANSWER this question because that was a sneaky move to milk the insurance company and patient for more money.
in Lake Orion, MI |
This year I had my second surgery with Dr. Rehman for arthritis in my thumb - this time my left hand. Dr. Rehman is professional, talented and caring. She successfully treated my arthritis both times and has brought my hands back to 100% mobility minus the pain. I have recommended Dr. Rehman to many friends and strangers, many who didn't know it was possible to treat arthritis. Dr. Rehman's staff was always very pleasant, helpful and a pleasure to work with during my treatment.
in Eastpointe, MI |
She is very Good. and so is the Staff.
in Grosse Pointe Farms, MI |
The problem and treatment of my hand problem was explained in a clear and concise manner by Dr. Rehman. The treatment was successful. The office was well run and efficient. Dr. Rehman and her staff were professional very pleasant. I will go back to her with any future hand problems that I may have.
in Sterling Heights, MI |
Dr. Rehman is thorough and concise. She begins with the least invasive treatment, preferring surgery only when necessary. She smiles. . .how refreshing! She allows time for Q?A. I never felt rushed.
Have you seen Dr. Uzma Rehman, DO?
Are you Dr. Rehman?