Dr. Uyly Yukio, DO

Dr. Uyly Yukio, DO

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Yukio specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Las Vegas, NV. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Yukio? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Yukio's Experience

See how Dr. Yukio's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Yukio

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Yukio has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Yukio
Dr. Yukio's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (13)
in Henderson, NV |
He calms your fears, (if any) and seems to genuinely care what you tell or ask him, then explains in layman's terms so I understand. Suggests follow-up tests and exams when needed. I'm sure a lot depends on the patient too. I am very outgoing and always asks him about his small Son. We have comfortable patient doctor relationship. I can ask him whatever I need to. I am honest with him about my life style.
Henderson, NV |
All those one stars are too high for him. If you need medical care go to urgent care and pay the $25 co-pay. Many times my pharmacy faxes in a prescription refill and gets no answer and I end up going directly to United Healthcare to get things done, they are more responsive than Southwest Medical. Dr. Yukio sucks, Southwest Medical sucks.
Henderson, NV |
I'm sick of him, going to get another provider
Dr Yukio is the worst Doctor ever he is not informative nor does he care about ones health during my visit with him he would not let me speak & did not answer any of my questions along with that he was completely rude he seems to lack knowledge which made me wonder how in the world was he a doctor
Las Vegas, NV |
I was warned about going to see him by someone else, I went anyways because he took over my primary Dr patience when she left. he is horrible. he spoke down to me and made me fight to get a referral for a second opinion. he spends little to no time with you or listening to you and a follow up was a nightmare to schedule. not worth the effort, I'm changing my primary and hope to never deal with him again.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Yukio is a very caring and wonderful doctor. He spends time with you and is very easy to talk to. I have already referred three people to him who also speak very highly of him.
Have you seen Dr. Uyly Yukio, DO?
Are you Dr. Yukio?

Compare Dr. Yukio

Dr. Yukio's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Dr. Yukio does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Yukio and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Yukio does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yukio and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Yukio does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Yukio and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.