Dr. Uvaldo Cantu Jr, MD

Practices Obstetrics & Gynecology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 56 reviews.
Author:
Dr Cantu is the Most amazing dr because he’s Knowledge. Trustworthy honest respectful and I will thank god every single because dr save my life I don’t suffer no more he care for you and he will do anything so u can feel better I already recommend my family and friends to go see him and he’s staff is amazing also they will help u out. Real quick He the best dr And I love dr Cantu
Author:
I had severe abdominal pain and back pain. They were Professional, well-informed and compassionate towards my circumstances. Very attentive to my needs and well being.
Author:
Amazing Doctor! Amazing Staff! Dr. Cantu is the best of the best! so talented, well mannered and above all cares for his patients!
Author:
Dr. Cantu is an amazing, caring, trustworthy, knowledgeable doctor. His staff is superb! I have already recommended Dr. Cantu to friends and coworkers. So happy and grateful to have consulted with him! Outstanding!! :)
Author:
All the staff are amazing
Author:
Always friendly, great Staff!!
Author:
Yes, I would let family & friends know when becoming pregnant what doctor to see. Staff and Doctor are amazing,
Author:
Dr. Cantu is an amazing, caring, trustworthy, knowledgeable doctor. His staff is superb!! I have already recommended Dr. Cantu to friends and co-workers. So happy and grateful to have consulted with him.! Outstanding!!
Author:
I have had Dr Cantu since I have moved here. I recommend him frequently to my friends and family.
Author:
Did not know what a Uterus Fibroid was?
Author:
I was so impressed with the staff, I would recommend it to my friends
Author:
Dr. Cantu has been my doctor for over 25 years. He has always been available for me, given me excellent treatment for my issues and take time to listen to my concerns.
Author:
It was great! Dr. Cantu answered all my questions As a woman I have many concerns, I now can sleep better at night.
STAFF AND DOCTOR ARE ALWAYS KIND AND HELPFUL
Author:
Dr. Cantu has seen almost all my family, I always recommend him to my friends.
Author:
Dr. Cantu is very welcoming, I was nervous about my first gyno visit but i felt comfortable right away from when i walked in with the nurse at the front desk until the close of my visit.
Awesome Doctor :) Thank you Dr. Cantu
Great nurses and staff
Author:
Wait times are just a little long sometimes
Author:
dr. cantu is and excellent doctor, and staff is wonderful
Author:
Dr. Cantu is great, strongly recommend!!
Author:
Dr. Cantu, is very professional, and very comfortable to talk to about any and all concerns. Dr. Cantu, very considerate and takes his time to explain to the patient and spouse and all situations. He and is office return calls, and see to any and all of the patients in office, hospital, or by phone. He is a wonderful Doctor and his staff is also very pleasant and professional. I highly recommend this Doctor and his office, speaking from a 20 year returning patient.
DOCTOR VERY FRIENDLY AND LISTENS. STAFF VERY ATTENTIVE AND FRIENDLY ALSO
Author:
I love Dr. Cantu he makes me feel so comfortable and I really like the way I am treated in the office. Front desk young lady is super nice and sweet every time I come in, thank you so much!
Author:
very pleased withe the provider and staff they make you feel like family, than just another patient
Author:
He is such a great doctor he explains everything and answers any questions you may have.
Author:
Excellent and professional care given. Very pleased with my consultations .
Author:
My experience with Dr. Cantu is wondrful everytime i come in i have no complaints of my visits or the staff in harlingen or weslaco....i have never had any trouble with my dr he is so wondrful and explains everything i ned to know
Author:
Everything is always excellent! Very happy and satisfied with all care.
Author:
Really good doctor have many problems in the past with my health. Been to lots of doctors and Finally Dr. Cantu was able to help me. I really suggest going to him as for myself I wasted almost two years trying to figure out why I was so sick. Dr. Cantu was the only doctor willing to listen to me and help me out. Office staff very friendly and understanding.
Author:
staff is very nice! Also professonal
Author:
I really appreciated the level of detail and the doctors ability to break down the information into terms i could understand. He answered all of my questions, and addressed my concerns. I left the office feeling really confident in the decisions for my care.
Author:
Great Dr. Great results just the staff needs work!