Dr. Usha Peri, MD

Dr. Usha Peri, MD

Nephrology  |
Dr. Usha Peri, MD is a nephrology doctor who practices in Lewisville, TX. She is 48 years old and has been practicing for 26 years.

1600 Waters Ridge Dr Ste A

Lewisville, TX 75057

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • CareSource
  • Community Health Choice
  • Galaxy Health Network

Learn about Dr. Peri

See how frequently Dr. Peri performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hypertension
Bone Disorders
Mineral Metabolism Disorders
high

Dr. Peri's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Peri "I am proud to be practicing medicine as a Nephrologist with North Texas Kidney Disease Associates. As a practice, we strive to be the industry leader in the provision of high quality healthcare services to patients with kidney disease. We make it our priority to remain on the cutting edge of best practices within the industry, and foster a team-based approach to healthcare in order to provide the best experience and quality of care for each of our patients."

• Nephrology

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Nephrology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Acute Glomerulonephritis
  • Acute Kidney Failure
  • Alkalosis
  • Anemia
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Renal Failure Syndrome

• Baylor College Of Med
  • University Tx Southwestern Med School
  • University Tex Sw
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Peri has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Peri does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Peri and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Peri's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Peri to family and friends
Dr. Peri's Performance
in Dallas |
carring and professional.
Coppell, TX |
Dr. Usha Peri is so helpful and provides me with the information I need to continue my treatment process to stay healthy. Plus, she gives me frequent reality checks as to what I need to focus on, and not to be concern about things that I can't control. I really appreciate her help.
in Richardson |
Been going to Dr. Peri for years now....she pays attention to every detail! Has never rushed thru an appointment...really knows her stuff!
Highland Village, TX |
Took the time to sit and talk to me. Made me feel comfortable asking asking.
Wichita Falls, TX |
Dr.Usha Peri has been my Nephrologist for 12 years. She is an excellent doctor. 6 years ago I moved 2 hours away and have continued to commute for my appointments. She is kind, compassionate and takes the time to listen to any concerns. If you are in need of a excellent kidney doctor I can certainly recommend Dr. Peri.
in Lewisville, TX |
Dr. Peri is personable and knowledgeable. Her most positive attribute is that she really listens to her patient and addresses their concerns.
in Carrollton, TX |
Dr Peri is a wonderful doctor who listens and answers my questions in terms that I can understand. She and my other doctors work very well together to find a good outcome in dealing with my autoimmune disease.
in New Iberia, LA |
Very reassuring to patients
in Plano, TX |
I am a Registered Nurse, Massage Therapist and Massage Therapy instructor with a background in business, IT and in medical front office work. Dr. Peri is an OUTSTANDING physician. She's smart. Insightful. Helpful. She listens. She cares. I highly recommend her. She has been very effective in addressing my treatment-resistant hypertension with the proper medicines and swift follow-up. The staff at her offices in Lewisville and Flower Mound have been highly efficient, courteous and friendly.
in Highland Village, TX |
Dr. Usha Peri is beyond EXCELLENT! I highly recommend Dr. Usha Peri! I am the care-giver for my 88 yr old Mother. For years I have been coordinating my Mothers medical care and interacting with medical professionals. Dr. Peri is by far the BEST. I am convinced Dr. Peri saved my Mother's life on more than one occasion. Dr. Peri actively listens, is attentive to details and always data driven. Dr. Peri's vast knowledge translates into successful treatment plans. Most importantly, she CARES!
in Las Colinas, Texas |
Dr. Peri is highly qualified, professional, personable and simply the best! Her staff takes great care to make my Mom feel like she's one of the family. I recommend Dr. Peri for anybody that needs a physician with her qualifications and experience.
in Lewisville, TX |
I have only great appointments with Dr. Peri. She is thorough and personal at the same time. She cares about the other parts of my life and makes sure that I am able to do the things I need to do. Her staff are very pleasant and I enjoy our conversations. I look forward to seeing them and they feel like a part of my family.
in Lewisville, TX |
I consider my relationship with my Physician, Dr Peri, my Nephrologist a partnership. Dr Peri and I have been working together for more than 4 years to manage my chronic kidney disease, membranous nephropathy. I anticipate that as long as she is available to me, in network or out of network, I will continue to partner with her on my treatment. She is an exceptional physician. I consider myself very lucky to have access to her and her staff.
in Lewisville, TX |
I have been seeing Dr. Peri for about 10 years. She has helped me tremendously with my kidney disease. She's extremely knowledgeable and takes the time to explain my condition and the treatment.
Lewisville, TX |
I recommend Dr. Peri to everyone I know. She is a very knowledgeable and caring Dr.
Have you seen Dr. Usha Peri, MD?
Are you Dr. Peri?