Dr. Urvi Patel, MD

Dr. Urvi Patel, MD

Dermatology  |
Female
Dr. Urvi Patel, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Patel is affiliated with Barnes Jewish Hospital and Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital.

522 N New Ballas Rd Ste 316

Saint Louis, MO 63141

• HealthLink

Learn about Dr. Patel

See how frequently Dr. Patel performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Rash
Ringworm
Skin Infections

Dr. Patel's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

Dr. Patel does not have any board certifications listed.

• Actinic Keratosis
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Hair Loss
  • Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pemphigoid
  • Squamous Cell Carcinoma
  • Varicose Veins

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Kent State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Univ Of Tn Hlth Sci Ctr
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of Tennessee Center For Health Sciences
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Washington University, St Louis

Dr. Patel has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Patel has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Patel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Patel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Patel to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Patel's Performance
in Missouri |
I saw Dr. Patel a few weeks ago and she recommended a treatment called Blue light for my face and arms for my precancerous spots. In the past, I was told I could only treat them with a horrible topical prescription that is also very expensive. I had my treatment this week and her nurse is top notch! She made me feel very comfortable through the whole process and I am also pkeased with the results so far. They make a great team!!!
in O Fallon, MO |
I reached out to Dr. Patel’s office in Saint Peters after being rejected by many other dermatologists who refuse Medicare/Medicaid patients. My appointment was at 8:00 am Monday morning and when Dr. Patel entered she was smiling while greeting me warmly. She was polite and pleasant as she examined me top to bottom taking the time to explain her findings and answer questions. Dr. Patel seems to be doing something she really enjoys and her enthusiasm is contagious.
in St Louis, MO |
I went to her office after seeing the previous reviews. Easy to get into, and Dr. Patel was able to sympathize with my condition. She gave me all the options I needed. It was nice to have a discussion with my doctor and feel like my opinion was valued
st louis, mo |
I would not recommend this doctor. At this office you are treated as a number, not a patient. Dr. Patel took all of 5 seconds to examine, diagnose, and prescribe. No pleasantries, no reaching out to know more about my particular condition. in and out. I was prescribed a medication with 24 refills. By the time I was ready to fill my 2nd refill, the pharmacist said that the Doctor required for me to come back in and schedule an appointment (ultimately so I could pay another specialist co-pay).
St Louis, MO |
Efficient and knowledgeable. Office and staff were pleasant, and my appointment occurred on time.
Dr. Patel is very knowledgeable and professional. As for her office staff, rude, insensitive, and very unprofessional! I called administration to complain about how disrespectful and degrading the secretary is, and One of the nurses called me back in retaliation for my complaint and spoke down to me with no sense of professional courtesy whatsoever completely disregarding anything that I had to say. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE extremely unprofessional and rude office staff!!
in St Louis, MO |
Dr. Patel is very knowledgable and skilled in dermatology. She explained what the difference was between all the different skin lesions are and was able to clear up a number of age spots I had using nitrogen. Highly recommended.
OFallon, MO |
Very friendly and professional. She made my son realize that his issues were beyond his control and not to feel bad about it (as others tried to blame it on a lack of showering issue even though he showered daily). The process was difficult but not by fault of theirs, his medicine is controlled substance that requires blood tests by law. All doctors and nurses were very comforting and seemed to know what they were doing.
St Charles, MO |
Not enough experience to treat patients properly.
Have you seen Dr. Urvi Patel, MD?
Are you Dr. Patel?