Dr. Uri Ben-Zur, MD

CardiologyMaleAge 61

Dr. Uri Ben-Zur, MD is a Cardiology Specialist in Tarzana, CA. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Keck Hospital of USC and Loma Linda University Medical Center - East Campus. He has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Ben-Zur to book an appointment.

Dr. Ben-Zur

Cardiovascular Institute

18200 VENTURA BLVD Tarzana, CA 91356
Telehealth services available

Compare with other Cardiology Specialists

Compare Dr. Ben-Zur with our nearby Cardiology Specialists at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center.

Dr. Ben-Zur's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ben-Zur

Dr. Ben-Zur
I have been a patient of Dr. BenZur since 2003. I cannot begin to think of what my life would be like or if I would be alive without the care I have received from him and his staff. I have never seen a physician or his staff that treats each patient as if they are the most important person in the world like Dr. BenZur and his staff provides each time I visit. In these days of what often feels like depersonalized medical care, Dr. BenZur's practice is a credit and a model of what health care should be like.
Best Cardiologist – Feb 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Uri Ben-Zur, MD?
I truly won the lottery by finding Dr. BenZur. When I first went into his office, my blood pressure was dangerously high, I was feeling weak most of the time, experiencing shortness of breath, tachycardia and palpitations . He was able to stabilize my blood pressure, plus after running a few tests he found a congenital disorder that now is being closely monitored. There's no doubt that he's one of the best in his area, but what stands out the most is his Human touch, is not every day that you get to see a Doctor that actually cares for his patients, it's easy to tell that he definitely does and that his true motive and passion is to help people. His team is fantastic as well, couldn't be happier. I would highly recommend Dr. BenZur to anyone in need of a Cardiologist , hands down one of the best!
Adrian Guizar – Feb 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Uri Ben-Zur, MD?
As a member of the media, I’ve interviewed dozens of doctors over my 40-year career so when I came to finding a quality cardiologist for myself, I knew what to look for. I can honestly say they don’t come better than Dr. Ben-Zur. In addition to being at the top of his field with the latest information and technology, he and his staff treat each patient like a member of their family. In fact, I happily travel more than 60 miles each way just to see him. If you want the best of the best—go see Dr. Ben-Zur!
Ken Davis – Feb 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Uri Ben-Zur, MD?
A true and literal life saver! I can't stress enough how different Dr. Ben-Zur is - he treats you like family and cares for you like you're family. You won't ever feel neglected or ignored. He knows what he's doing, and I trust his instinct and recommendations. Excellent physician. Excellent care. Excellent staff. 10/10
Feb 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Uri Ben-Zur, MD?
Dr benzur is amazing doctor and a wonderful person who cares and loves his patients I have never seen a doctor like this before he saved my life I had heart failure wich is very scary ordeal when I went to see the doctor I never expected to be recovered so fast and loose weight the doctor gave me a diet plan to follow along with exercise I have lost 60 lbs in 3 month and have completely recovered I walk 7 miles everyday for exercise 3 month ego i could barely get out of bed it's truly a miracle
Henry Wasserman – Feb 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Uri Ben-Zur, MD?
The office is very efficient. You never have to wait for more than 5 minutes for your appointment. The staff is kind and attentive. Dr. Ben-Zur is compassionate and you get the sense that he cares about you. Not just your condition, but all of you. I would be proud to be able to recommend him to anybody.
Jose – Oct 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Uri Ben-Zur, MD?
Dr Ben-Zur is an expert physician. I always tell my friends that I have the best doctor. I appreciate his care so much. I owe my life to him. Good bless him.
Jose – Oct 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Uri Ben-Zur, MD?
Dr. Ben-Zur and his staff are amazing. I greatly value quality patient care, and I was quite impressed with how Dr. Ben-Zur and his staff took care of me. Whereas most medical offices have long waiting times before patients can see the doctor and then are rushed through the appointment, the Ben-Zur's Way is quite different. He sees his patients ASAP and takes his time to thoroughly answer any questions. I never felt rushed and actually enjoyed my time speaking with him. He is extremely knowledgeable and informative. Furthermore, Dr. Ben-Zur is up to date with the latest advancements in medicine. This is a great healthcare practice that I highly recommend.
Marin in ENCINO, CA – Jun 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Uri Ben-Zur, MD?
“Thank you! For every life saved, for every life that has been changed, and for simply having a heart of service, you are greatly appreciated!” Dr. Ben-Zur, I just wanted to thank you for the work you do every day and especially for everything you did for my father. I will never forget. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
May 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Uri Ben-Zur, MD?
My last visit was great - As I am already a patient, I wanted the OK to undergo a colonoscopy elsewhere, and Dr. Ben-Zur and his team quickly did ECG, stress ECHO (incl. treadmill) test and within just a bit over an hour I was pronounced good to go. It took me no time to book the appointment and with colon procedure scheduled for just a few days away, I was pleased to get 'worked in' at this cardiologist's office with little notice. Kudos to Dr. Ben-Zur and everyone at his office.
Mar 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Uri Ben-Zur, MD?
I am so thankful I found this practice and especially Dr. Ben-Zur. My first cardiologist was through the hospital and i never felt comfortable and cared. He was always in rush. I searched around for another physician and was recommended to Dr Ben-Zur. Talk about a wonderful physician. He talks to you like a person with genuine care. He spends time and doesn't rush through his appointments. He explains things very thoroughly. The staff is always pleasant and helpful. If you need the BEST, Dr Ben
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Uri Ben-Zur, MD?
I was frequent rapid heartbeats, and so I was referred by my insurance to this office, I felt kinda nervous at first, but then when I got to the office I felt so much better. The staff is so friendly and accommodating, it does not take forever for them to call you, the forms to fill out are not the ones that take forever to finish with all of them. The office is super clean and it looks fairly new, the nurse was very gentle and attentive, it didn't feel like those cold offices with cold people
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Uri Ben-Zur, MD?
All I have to say is this man changed my life ... best best best ... I am completely satisfied with my results and improvement. I am living a healthy life and eating vegan. Oh my God.... I have referred several friends and clients and they have all been impressed with him ... Ramiro, Ida, Cecelia, Leslie and staff are amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Uri Ben-Zur, MD?
This man is saving my life. I see him all the time and he never gives up on me. Dr BenZur and his staff are the nicest most accommodating people ever! Do yourself a favor and make an appointment. When I came to him my blood pressure was out of control. He continues to prompt me into a better lifestyle.
Jack in Camarillo , CA – Feb 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Uri Ben-Zur, MD?
Dr Ben-Zur is undoubtedly the best in his field. I recently sought a second opinion for a previously diagnosed condition of atrial fibrillation. Dr Ben-Zur provided me with a choice of treatment options, taking the time to explain the pros and cons of each treatment and I subsequently opted for and successfully underwent cardiac ablation which has resolved this longstanding problem. The care and attention shown to both myself and my family was without doubt the best I have received from any doct
Marc in westlake village, CA – Dec 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Uri Ben-Zur, MD?
Having been unwell recently I was so fortunate to be treated under the expert skill and care by Dr. Ben-Zur and his team. Without exaggerating Dr Ben-Zur literally saved my life after completely out of the blue I suffered a heart attack. As well as having the wonderful ability to perform the required procedures, Dr Ben-Zur has a calming and genuinely caring manner, which made us all feel comfortable and re-assured under very anxious circumstances. Whilst I have now undergone the necessary treat
Delfi in North Hollywood, CA – Dec 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Uri Ben-Zur, MD?
My mother became a patient of Dr. Ben-Zur's shortly after her other cardiologist retired. If not for Dr. Ben-Zur's advice for my mother to have her mitral valve replacement surgery ASAP, she might not be here today. He is brilliant, up on all the latest medical advances, and refers appropriately to the best cardiac surgeons. He is now managing mom post-operatively, and she loves him. not just for his expertise, but also for his great personality and caring attitude.
Celilia in Tarzana, CA – Dec 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Uri Ben-Zur, MD?
How can you possibly evaluate kindness, sensitivity, and supreme intelligence when it effects if you live or die. Evaluating something as profound and dire as this feels banal to write, I think Dr. Ban-Zur for saving my life.
Carole Field in Tarzana, CA – Oct 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Uri Ben-Zur, MD?
I found a fantastic and highly knowledgeable cardiologist in Tarzana Dr. Uri Ben-Zur. Great service, caring very thorough and great parking accommodations. Nice office and great staff
Cheri in Sherman Oaks, CA – Aug 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Uri Ben-Zur, MD?
I have known Dr. Ben-Zur since January 2012. He truly turned my whole life around by placing me on a vegetable diet, convincing me to exercise regularly and changing prescriptions. He is one of a kind absolutely the best doctor you can find. I personally know of a few patients whose lives he saved. His office is super-friendly and open 6 days a week!
Mark in Encino, CA – Dec 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Uri Ben-Zur, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ben-Zur?

The Cardiovascular Institute of Greater Los Angeles, Heart Rhythm and Interventional Cardiology Center, is dedicated to offering a patient-centered approach...Read more

The Cardiovascular Institute of Greater Los Angeles, Heart Rhythm, and Interventional Cardiology Center is dedicated to offering a patient-centered approach...Read more

• Cardiology