Dr. Umeshchandra Gadaria, MD

Dr. Umeshchandra Gadaria, MD

Plastic Surgery of the Hand  |

Dr. Umeshchandra Gadaria, MD is a plastic surgery of the hand doctor who practices in Austin, TX. He is 70 years old.

Gadaria Plastic Surgery

1015 E 32nd St Ste 208

Austin, TX 78705

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Gadaria

See how frequently Dr. Gadaria performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
high
Hand Fracture
high
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

Dr. Gadaria's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Plastic Surgery of the Hand

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• De Quervain's Disease
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Hand Fracture

• Elyria Memorial Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Albany Medical College
  • McKeesport Hospital

Dr. Gadaria has no media or publications listed.

• Gujarati
  • Hindi

Dr. Gadaria does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gadaria and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gadaria's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gadaria to family and friends
Dr. Gadaria's Performance
Austin |
Dr Gadaria was amazingly professional, with a very good explanation of how the healing process works and made a very difficult situation comfortable as possible.
in Hutto , tx |
D. Gadaria was very nice,and his staff was very friendly. I had to go see him about a work related injury that has been going on for 3 months at a different doctors office. I was sent to him to look at my hand to give me a better understanding of what was needed as far as surgery, or what i needed to get back to normal. He saw me, and was straight to the point, letting me know what was needed for the healing process and all.
in AUSTIN, TEXAS |
LEFT THUMB TRIGGER FINGER WENT IN A COUPLE TIMES AND WAS GIVEN COUPLE CHOICES FOR MY TRIGGER FINGER. 1ST) PILLS FOR A WEEK -TO REDUCED SWELLING. 2) CORTIZONE SHOT WHICH HE MADE VERY PAINLESS - WITH A COUPLE WEEKS OFF MY TRIGGER FINGER WAS GONE WHICH I WAS EXTREMELY HAPPY FOR USE OF MY LEFT HAND AGAIN! 3) I DID NOT NEED - WOULD HAVE BEEN SURGERY-WHICH I WAS TRYING TO AVOID. HE EXPLAINED EVERYTHING IN GREAT DETAIL BEFORE AND AFTER AND LOOKED OUT FOR MY BEST INTEREST INSTEAD OF THE DOLLAR BILL SIG
in Austin, TX |
My experience with Dr. Gadaria was pleasant. He was very friendly and knowledgeable. He was easy to talk to and deal with. Dr. Gadaria was always accommodating and listened to my concerns. Thank you for your great care!
Austin, TX |
Dr. Gadaria is by far the most professional, kind, caring, understanding and empathetic Physicians I have ever been in contact with. He is an outstanding Surgeon and wonderful Human Being. I wish He was my Primary Care Physician.
in Cedar Park, TX |
Dr. Umeshchandra Gadaria is one of the best experiences I have had with any doctor or doctors office, friendly and extremely professional. Question were answered with precise and easy to understand answers, questions that I did not know to ask were answered. Schedules were on time every time over a period of many visits. By far the best choice for a specialist.
in Round Rock, TX |
I cannot say enough good things. My son was burned in a work accident. Dr. Gadaria was kind, patient, and gentle. And there was never a wait in his office. He took amazing care of my son. Treated us like family. I would highly recommend him!! He is the best!! Thank you Dr. Gadaria!!
in Austin, TX |
Dr. Gardaria is a fantastic surgeon and I highly recommend him. After my pregnancy I had the most awful looking growth on my finger. After visiting several doctors not one could tell me what it was. I was referred to see Dr. Gardaria. He immediately confirmed it was pyogenic granuloma due to pregnancy. He got me in for surgery the following week. He is extremely knowledgeable, has a fantastic bed side manner and is an absolute amazing surgeon. My finger looks fantastic! Thank you Dr. Gadaria!!!!
in Austin, TX |
I had a cyst removed by Dr. Gadaria. He was great. I liked that he was honest with me about how likely it was for my cyst to return, he really allowed me to make my own decision about going through with surgery. My pre op, operative, and post op experiences were great. He even recommended me to a great physical therapist. I definitely trust Dr.G and would go to him again in a heartbeat!
in Austin texas |
Best Doctor ever ,was very lucky to meet and be treated by the man.
Have you seen Dr. Umeshchandra Gadaria, MD?
Are you Dr. Gadaria?