Dr. Umbareen Mahmood, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Female · Age 35

Dr. Mahmood

Dr. Umbareen Mahmood

37 Union Sq W Fl 4 New York, NY 10003

Dr. Umbareen Mahmood, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in New York, NY. She graduated from Dartmouth Medical School and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Mahmood's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mahmood

Dr. Mahmood?
Dr. Mahmood's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Umbareen Mahmood, MD
RecentMost Helpful
It has been almost a year come May. I'm still loving my results. Dr. Mahmood was great,love her bedside manner. I feel great. I never felt more comfortable with myself. She made a difference. It took yrs to make this decision, her work has met my expectations. All questions were answered before asking, a little nervous but the staff made me feel comfortable. So far, good. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Umbareen Mahmood, MD?
Dr. Umbareen Mahmood is a wonderful physician and plastic surgeon. She filled my lips to make them larger while keeping them natural looking. She also did a wonderful job making my wrinkles disappear with Dysport. While getting my routine botulinum I also consulted Dr. Mahmood on getting a breast reduction and liposuction. After a number of other consultations I am absolutely positive that she is the best plastic surgeon for the job.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Umbareen Mahmood, MD?
For years I contemplated breast augmentation. After finally making the decision to do so, I had to find the right plastic surgeon who had a proven track record and expertise, and could make me feel comfortable about the entire process, and through a trusted friend Dr. Mahmood was highly recommended. An from the first consultation visit Dr. Mahmood was absolutely amazing! She was patient with me, answered all of my question, and really assured me. She not only answered all my questions but took t
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Umbareen Mahmood, MD?
I’ve tried it all (dermatologists, steroid injections, rubbing different keloid reducing oils/creams,etc.)and nothing worked. I came across a LPS commercial and I was determined to surgically remove my chest keloids. Dr. Mahmood was my surgeon and I couldn’t be happier! She answered all my questions and is very professional. The incisions are nearly invisible at this point after have had my surgery almost 2 months ago. My chest is flat and I highly recommend Dr. Mahmood to anyone with keloids.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Umbareen Mahmood, MD?
My entire life I have had such bad medically induced anxiety. I’ve wanted to get Botox and lip fillers for a while - but my anxiety of going to the doctors would always get in the way. I couldn’t be happier with my entire experience. I highly recommend Dr. Mahmood, not only is she super informative and makes you feel comfortable she’s so relatable, young, and on trend - you feel like she’s a friend giving you lip fillers and Botox! She did such an AMAZING job - the only doctor I will go to!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Umbareen Mahmood, MD?
AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING! I was very nervous at first about getting my breast reduction but Dr. Mahmood removed all nervousness I had. Her work is phenomenal, she is very precise and tries to make the procedure as comfortable as possible. She puts her all into each and every patient so that they get the best possible results! I can't explain how Happy I am with my breast reduction and its all thanks to her! she removed the right amount of boob to still give me boobs without it being too heavy on
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Umbareen Mahmood, MD?
Dr. Mahmood is an amazing plastic surgeon. I always have a delightful experience when I visit her. Despite the procedure being a bit uncomfortable (it is needles in your face), her gentle approach and precision, is why she is my preferred doctor. Dr. Mahmood has a warm disposition and is extremely professional, I would highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Umbareen Mahmood, MD?
Dr. Mahmood performed a liposuction procedure on my outer thighs and I am extremely happy with the results. She is thorough, professional, compassionate, intelligent and talented. I was nervous about getting the surgery but she explained the entire procedure pre-op and post-op and she made me feel very comfortable. She even reached out to me after the surgery to follow-up and to make sure I was recovering well. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. She is amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Umbareen Mahmood, MD?
Dr. Mahmood is fantastic. She is very pleasant, and goes above and beyond to meet a patients expectations. Dr. Mahmood is extremely skillful and precise. I still can not believe the beautiful results of the tummy tuck that she performed on me. I call her my “miracle worker” because the results of the procedure was an absolute miracle for me, far beyond what I expected. I definitely recommend Dr. Mahmood for any cosmetic procedures.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Umbareen Mahmood, MD?
My experience with Dr. Mahmood was incredible! I am 46 years old and after losing over 100lbs through WLS I ended up with too much excess skin. Because of this she suggested fleur de lis tummy tuck but I really didn't want the extra scar. So she said she would try to give me the best results with a regular tummy tuck. And she did! I am beyond happy and amazed with the results! Dr. Mahmood listened to all of my questions and concerns. She was so sweet and caring. I HIGHLY recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Umbareen Mahmood, MD?
Dr. Mahmood did an excellent job and has a warm personality.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Umbareen Mahmood, MD?
My name is Lasean Smith I had my Breast Reconstruction on May 22nd 2017. I Luv them now 17yrs later, I absolutely luv Dr. Unbareen Mahmood she's my angel. Luv my results I would recommend any and everyone who is thinking of having Cosmectic Surgery. Awesome
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Umbareen Mahmood, MD?
I had alot of aprehensions going into my breast augmentation. I was an athlete all my life, started lifting weights early in life & never developed a chest. Completely flat & always felt like I needed to wear a bra under a sports bra to feel like a woman. I didn't want to have my boobs done to have big boobs..I even expressed over and over in my appointments with her that I wanted to look as natural as I could...I wanted no one to be able to tell that I had a surgery. I am very happy w/ outcome!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Umbareen Mahmood, MD?
From my preop to postop Dr. Mahmood has been spectacular every step of the way. She returns emails & phone calls immediately despite her hectic schedule; no question was too minor (especially coming from me where everything's an emergency :-) ) her level of professionalism & honesty helps you achieve your body goals long after the surgery is complete
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Umbareen Mahmood, MD?
I had a breast augmentation with Dr. Mahmood, I didn't get a chance to see her previous work being that she was new to the location where I had my surgery. But I have to say I am very impressed and satisfied with the outcome with my surgery, for years I have been insecure about my breast due to pregnancy. But Dr. Mahmood has changed that for me and made me a new woman, she was polite, patient with me and knew exactly what would fit me. I appreciate her for this experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Umbareen Mahmood, MD?
Dr. Mahmood has provided great care and understanding with helping me to look my best! My surgery had the best possible outcome and I could not be happier!! I think she is one of the best surgeons out there! Also the staff at Lexington Plastic Surgeons went above and beyond to take great care of me. I could not recommend Dr Mahmood more!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Umbareen Mahmood, MD?
Dr. Mahmood is an amazing listener and is very understanding when it comes to wanting your goal body . I am amazed with her results and outstanding character. She is absolutely professional but still makes you feel like you know her on a personal level . Definitely a doctor to consider if you want your dream body .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Umbareen Mahmood, MD?
I would recommend Dr Mahmood to my friends and family if they ever needed a procedure done. She was very pleasant and nice, she listened to me and explained to me what to expect during my procedure and healing process. So far I am loving my end results from getting a mommy makeover.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Umbareen Mahmood, MD?
She is an amazing physician with exceptional skill AND integrity. She also has an unparalleled aesthetic eye!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Umbareen Mahmood, MD?
I could not be happier about my experience with Dr. Mahmood. She performed by breast augmentation and made the process seamless. She is informative, patient and incredibly talented. I was especially comforted by the ease with which I could contact her with any questions. My results are amazing and I am finally beach body ready!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Umbareen Mahmood, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Mahmood?

I am dedicated to providing highly personalized care to patients to help them achieve their cosmetic and/or reconstructive goals. By employing both surgical and non-surgical techniques, I am able to tailor treatments to the individual ...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Dartmouth Medical School
Dartmouth College

• Urdu

Dr. Mahmood accepts

Dr. Mahmood accepts the following insurance:

Locals (any local)

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check Dr. Mahmood's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Mahmood's Top Procedures and Conditions

Adjacent Tissue Transfer

Dr. Mahmood performs Adjacent Tissue Transfer more than 18% of her peers

Dr. Mahmood performs this procedure more than 18% of her peers

Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

Dr. Mahmood treats Moles (Benign Skin Lesions) more than 13% of her peers

Dr. Mahmood's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Keloid Scar
  • Laceration Repair
  • Lipodystrophy
  • Liposuction
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nipple Reconstruction

• Mon: closed
    • Tue: closed
    • Fri: closed
    • Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Mahmood treats patients.