Dr. Uma Choday, MD

Dr. Uma Choday, MD

Psychiatry | Female

Dr. Uma Choday, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Boca Raton, FL. She is 53 years old and has been practicing for 24 years.

Dr. Choday's Experience

See how Dr. Choday's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Choday

Dr. Choday's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
Boca Raton, FL |
This is my opinion. If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck expect a Quack. I was having severe side effects from a drug Dr. Choday prescribed. I repeatedly complained but my concerns were dismissed. Another physician, (not a psychiatrist) on a first visit recognized that my symptoms were do to the drug prescribed. Quack. After I stopped taking the drug my symptoms ended. In my opinion the office is dirty and her receptionist lacks interpersonal skills and intelligence. My experience.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Choday is amazing! She is so warm and encouraging. By the time that I was seeing her, I was already stable on my medications and looking for a doctor who was open to work with me with consideration to my best interests. Dr. Choday made my transition to S. Florida successful, especially since the FL doctors that I went to prior to seeing her were bent on changing my medications according to their own agendas, rather than my health and continuity of care. Dr. Choday made my well-being her #1
Boca Raton, FL |
Never will recommend this so call physiciam
Miami, FL |
TERRIBLE. WORST.SHE SENT THE WRONG PERSCRIPTION TO MY INSURANCE CO FOR PRIOR APPROVAL. WEBT TO PICK UP. THE SCRIPT SHE SENT IN WAS TOTALLY DIFFERENT THAT WHAT I HAVE BEEN TAKEN FOR 20 YRS. HOW IN YHE WORLD IS THIS POSSIBLE? I KNOW, ITS CALLED INCOMPETENCE AND IGNORANCE. I EVEN SHOWED HER THE BOTTLE WITH THE MEDS LABEL. GUESS WHAT, ITS FRIDAY AND THEIR CLOSED. NO NUMBER TO CONTACT HER.DOES NOT EVEN HAVE AN ANSWERING SERVICE. I WILL NOW BE OUT OF MEDS UNTIL MONDAY. WORST DPCTOR I EVER HAD.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Was very rude and unfriendly and unprofessional needless to say I will not be going back
Pompano Beach, FL |
Dr.Choday is a great Doctor. She is kind ,compassionate,intelligent and easy to talk to. She takes insurance and does not care about money. She doesn't make patients wait to be seen. I am lucky to have her treating my daughter. She has many years experience and knows about medications.
in Boca Raton, fl |
This lady should not be treating patients. She will not do ANYTHING until she recv payment. Doesn't cate about well being of child and is rude. Office is filthy and receptionist is equally rude. Son was in and 4 days later I called to see if we could increase medication dose and she said I had to come back in and pay before she would talk to us.
Boca Raton |
Disappointed. She misdiagnosed and over medicated. Physical Health (not mental health) issues were developed because of medications. When additional physicians reached out to speak to her she made it very difficult. She would only speak to them after I paid for in office sessions. There was no professional phone consulting without payment. It was other Doctors that patched me up and advised me to seek care elsewhere.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Dr. Choday has no bedside manner. She appears as though she finds her job distasteful. She overbooks and then makes clients wait for long periods of time.
Have you seen Dr. Uma Choday, MD?
Are you Dr. Choday?

Compare Dr. Choday

Dr. Choday's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Psychiatry
  •  Board certified in Psychiatry

Dr. Choday has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Choday's Board Certifications

• Psychiatry

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Autism
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Combination Drug Dependence
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Personality Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases

Graduated in 1993

Completed in 1997

Completed in 1999

Completed in 2001

Dr. Choday does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Choday and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Psychiatry