Dr. Uma Chintapalli, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Urgent Care Clinic Of Plano 3100 Independence Pkwy Ste 103A Plano, TX 75075 Get Directions
Dr. Uma Chintapalli, MD
Dr. Uma Chintapalli, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Plano, TX. She is 52 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Chintapalli is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano.

Dr. Chintapalli's Experience

See how Dr. Chintapalli's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Chintapalli

Dr. Chintapalli accepts 19 insurance carriers

Dr. Chintapalli is now accepting new patients
Urgent Care Clinic Of Plano3100 Independence Pkwy Ste 103A
Plano, TX 75075
(972) 596-4200Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Chintapalli has admitting privileges.

Dr. Chintapalli's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chintapalli to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Chintapalli's Performance
in Dallas, TX |
I have came to this location to get my blood drawn. I was able to meet Dr. Chintapalli. She was very professional and was able to attend to my needs with no issues. Also her staff are professional and friendly as well.
in Houston, TX |
Wonderful staff and didn't have to wait all day unlike some places. Very attentive to patient concerns. I would highly recommend to anyone.
in Plano, TX |
Very Sweet professional Doctor with a wonderful personality. Her Facility is really nice and clean and the environment is comfortable and pleasant.
in Plano, TX |
Dr. Chintapalli is a very sweet Dr. Chintapalli that I feel totally comfortable with in explaining my health issues. Every year I go for my physical and her and the staff are very nice to me as well as professional. I would recommend Dr. Chintapalli to anyone!
in Dallas, TX |
I have came to visit Dr. Chintapalli from a recommendation from a personal friend. I was amazed with her simple but effective approach to medicine and care. I was having issues with my foot and ankle area where the bottom of my heel was always in pain. Even though she is not a foot expert we was able to explain the foot and ankle complex that could be the root source to pain. Dr. Chintapalli was able to get me the referral I needed to see a specialist and provided me pain relief.
in Plano TX |
My daughter had scrapped her knee pretty bad on a Saturday morning while playing soccer. We had immediately had taken her to the Urgent Care Clinic of Plano. Now I normally would have taken my daughter to our family doctor however he is not opened on Saturdays. To our comfort UCC was opened and my daugther was able to immediately see Dr. Chintapalli. The Doctor immediately washed the wound, gave my daughter something for the paid and dressed it. Dr. Chintapalli really helped ease the situation.
in Plano, TX |
Dr. Uma Chintapalli is an expert in her field. I had came in because I have suffered an allergic reaction that broke me out and I have went to one Urgent care clinic and they have prescribed my the WRONG MEDICATION... when made my reaction worst. Dr. Chintapalli ASKED me the RIGHT QUESTIONS and prescribed me the exact medication that I needed to make my swelling and break out get under control. She is so good that I have now made her my primary physician. You will not go wrong seeing Dr. Uma Ch
in Plano, TX |
I went for a routine well women exam and I was very pleased that Dr. Chintapalli spent time answering ALL of my questions and wasn't in a rush. I love her patience, I'll see you soon!
in Plano, TX |
Dr. Chintapalli is the OUTSTANDING ! If you are looking for professionalism, patience, and understanding of your health, call today & make your appointment! Urgent Care Clinic of Plano is the BEST!
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Uma Chintapalli is absolutely the best! I was experiencing pain in my ear and could not hear from my left side... It was a Saturday when MOST clinics would be closed. I was able to call Urgent Care Clinic of Plano and immediately they were able to put me on their schedule.
Have you seen Dr. Uma Chintapalli, MD?
Are you Dr. Chintapalli?

Compare Dr. Chintapalli

Dr. Chintapalli's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Chintapalli has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Chintapalli's Board Certifications

• Other Education
    Diploma In Anesthesiology

Completed in 1994

• Telugu

Dr. Chintapalli does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chintapalli and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Emergency Medicine