Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD

Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Hackensack, NJ and has been practicing for 11 years. He graduated from Istanbul University Medical School in 1997 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.Read his story

140 Prospect Ave Ste 15

Hackensack, NJ 07601

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Amerihealth
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Devon Health

• Autoimmune Endometriosis
  • Endometriosis of Colon
  • Stage 4 Endometriosis
Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic

Dr. Bozdogan performs Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic more than 90% of his peers

Dr. Bozdogan performs this procedure more than 90% of his peers

• C-Section
  • da Vinci® Gynecologic Procedure
  • da Vinci® Myomectomy
  • da Vinci® Robotic Surgery
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Hemorrhage from Placenta Previa
  • Herpes Simplex Screening
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hormone Replacement Therapy
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Laparoscopic Vaginal Hysterectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Low Back Pain During Pregnancy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Uterine Prolapse
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Venous Thrombosis and Phlebitis in Pregnancy

At Advanced Women's Healthcare, PA, we seek to provide the highest level of care through our highly skilled health care professionals and state of the art technologies. We are devoted to addressing the individual needs and demands of patients in a warm and caring environment. Our goal is to offer patient centered medical care based on mutual trust and communication.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

2008
New Jersey Medical School Department Of Obstetrics and Gynecology
2005
Jersey City Medical Center
2004
Yale School Of Medicine Obstetrics and Gynecology Department Postdoctoral Fellowship
1997

90.47619047619048%

Dr. Bozdogan?
Dr. Bozdogan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD
Excellent! We choose Dr Bozdogan for our daughter’s surgery and we are so thankful we did. After very extensive research to find the best Endometriosis surgeons, near and far, Dr. Boz stood out as the best. Dr Boz (as he is affectionately called) is very professional, kind, has great integrity and is available to answer any and all questions. Dr. Boz truly cares and this is reflected in every aspect of his care. You will be in good hands. One of the other surgeons we visited also commented that Dr Boz is excellent, that’s quite a compliment from someone else in his field. Advanced Womens Health Care - Dr. Boz’s practice is very well run and his staff are very friendly and helpful. I could go on and on, but you get the gist. He is a wonderful skilled surgeon and human being. <3
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD?
After being in pain for over a year and after 5 doctor consults and various tests with no straight answer, I was blessed to have met Dr.Boz. I was able to get an appointment right away. After a 45 minute consult and an ultrasound Dr.Boz was able to diagnose me and put together a plan of action. Other doctors recommended meds, pain meds, and birth control. Dr.Boz said no medicine was going to cure me and I agreed. Due to a pulling and pain on my left side, painful periods and heavy bleeding he recommended a partial hysterectomy leaving me with my ovaries to avoid menopause. I had 2 procedures with Dr.Boz. He took his time to explain each procedure and the steps that would follow. I am 48 hours after surgery and am already feeling better. No pulling on my left side! I may have had to drive 80 miles north but it was WORTH it for the care I received from Dr.Boz. He is knowledgeable, talented in what he does and has excellent bedside manner. Thank you, Dr.Boz!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD?
Excellent surgeon and human being! Highly recommend him for Endometriosis treatment!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD?
I’m so thankful to have found Dr. Boz! I was diagnosed with stage IV endometriosis and recurring ovarian cysts about 10 years ago. I previously had many surgeries, procedures and countless medications and found no relief. I felt for many years as if I had been treated like a lab rat by other doctors. I sat in my bed at 2:30 AM in tears – I felt alone and helpless. I was searching and searching for a doctor that would listen and help me. I came upon Dr. Boz website and then the reviews. I
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD?
I have to first say how truly amazing doctor Boz is! His bed side manor is literally the best ever! He cares for his patients as if you are the only patient he has, he’s a genuinely sweet, caring and incredible person. I came to him after dealing with regular gynecologist that just work with endometriosis and help you deal with it. He is definitely a specialist his understanding of this monster moved me to tears! Finally a doctor that listens to every single thing I say didn’t rush me or talk ov
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD?
I found Dr. Bozdogan online and after meeting him and recommending an MRI we were able to confirm my ovarian cysts needed to be removed. I am so happy that I decided to go with him to have my robotic laparoscopy. He is personable, easy to get in contact with, skilled in his craft, attentive, and just 3 days post surgery Im not in any pain & Im walking around. He was very thorough in my surgery to remove all traces of cysts and fibroids so that they do not return. I highly recommend this surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD?
Thanks God i found smart.intelligent,and caring doctor.i didn't feel stress .Highly recommended to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD?
Smart, attentive, compassionate and skilled. So glad I found Dr. Boz for my endometriosis surgery!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD?
Excellent Surgeon! Performed two of my complex surgeries. A very skilled and experienced physician of the utmost professionalism and dedication to his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD?
Dr Boz delivered my second child via c-section. I was terrified because my first labor was so horrible. He was my absolute angel! He made sure I was calm, he reassured me constantly. My recovery from my section was so much easier then my first. He removed my fibroid also with no complications. He is professional, personable and a wonderful doctor. Also, his staff is pleasant, organized and JUST amazing!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD?
I found Dr. Boz on Google while Looking for an Endometriosis specialist in NJ. I was a bit skeptical but he was the only 1 that used a robot aswell. When I did my 1st laparoscopy in 2003 with stage 4 endometriosis my Dr. at the time said my ovaries couldn’t handle another surgrey. But 14 yrs later I gave in to the excoriating pain. Schedule my 2nd laparoscopy. Dr. Boz bed side manner was nothing but professional & courteous. Surgery went well and my ovaries are ok. Stage 4 once again removed.Thx
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD?
Highly recommend Dr Bozdogan. I reached out to Dr Bozdogan for a second opinion. I am very happy to report that only is he a compassionate doctor, he has changed my life for the better. He has very good bedside manners. He was also great at answering all my questions, no matter how crazy some of them were. His staff is friendly and very helpful. Dr Bozdogan performed robotic hysterectomy and I went home the next day. And Recovery was much better than I had expected.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD?
Dr. Boz is one of the kindest most professional and caring doctors I have ever had treat me. I can't thank him enough for his excellent care. Do not hesitate to contact his office his staff is very friendly and knowledgeable,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD?
Dr. Bozdogan has been by doctor for several years, he is caring ,patient, and treats you like family. I have found him to be an absolute professional with a great wealth of information. I was so glad to have him as my doctor during my first pregnancy. He made my husband and I very comfortable throughout my pregnancy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD?
So thankful to both Dr. Bozdogan and my Gynecologist for working together to get me the best treatment available regarding a Hysterectomy. Everything to date has gone as expected, and I couldn’t be more grateful to Dr. Boz for taking great care of me; I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Dr. Boz, thanks so much for everything!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD?
Performed robotic hysterectomy for endometriosis. Went home same day as surgery. Truly an excellent doctor w/genuine bedside manners. Made you feel very comfortable & caring. Explained everything throughout & throughly. I have been suffering since my teens & been to countless doctors to no avail. Dr. Bozdogan was recommended to me & I had an instant connection with him & within less than a month he treated me & I no longer will suffer. I highly recommend him. Thank you for giving me my life back
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD?
THE MOST CARING DOCTOR MY DAUGHTER AND MYSELF HAVE EVER GONE TOO. HE IS ATTENTIVE AND IS AN EXCELLENT SURGEON. DO NOT HESITATE TO SEE HIM AS A PATIENT YOU WILL BE AMAZED HE HAS GREAT BED SIDE MANNER. BEYOND THE BEST. I HAVE ALREADY RECOMMENDED HIM TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS. ESTELLE R.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD?
Dr. Bozdogan is an all around awesome physician. I was actually referred to him by my current OBGYN, she would have had to perform the procedure that I needed done (hysterectomy) the "old school way". Dr. Boz used a Robotics procedure..I was up, walking & left the hospital the next day! Not even a week later, people almost didn't believe that I had a hysterectomy. Dr. Boz left me with a great 1st impression from the consult, to the OR, recovery, hospital visit, post op appts & after hrs care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD?
Dr. Bozdogan is the absolute best OBGYN I have ever been to. After years of dealing with my condition, Dr. Bozdogan was the only doctor that truly listened and understood what I was going through. All doctors should be as caring, he gave me back my life!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD?
I went to Dr. Boz with some medical records and for the first time I did not feel rushed. He listened to me and he showed compassion. I know he is very busy but he still took the time to make me feel like I am the only patient there. He is genuinely a great person as well as a phenomenal doctor. I had to get surgery and he handled me with care. I felt that I got the best possible treatment and owe my life to the Doctor Bozdogan and staff! (Carolina)
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Bozdogan?

Insurance accepted

Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
Aetna PPO
Oxford Health Plans
QualCare
QualCare HMO
QualCare PPO

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Bozdogan treats patients.