Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology •  Male • Age 46

Dr. Bozdogan

Advanced Womens Health Care

140 Prospect Ave Ste 15 Hackensack, NJ 07601

Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Hackensack, NJ and has been practicing for 12 years. He graduated from Istanbul university medical school in 1997 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

Dr. Bozdogan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bozdogan

Dr. Bozdogan?
Dr. Bozdogan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD
For 16 years I was suffering from debilitating pain and a heavy menstrual flow that would interfere with my life. Every doctor I had seen in the past would dismiss all my symptoms. In 2015, I was diagnosed with multiple fibroids, but was told I didn’t have to do anything about them. However, my periods just kept getting worse. I went to different doctors including fertility doctors and other fibroid specialists, but I was never convinced. It wasn’t until I had my consultation appointment with Dr. Bozdogan that I knew I had finally found the right doctor. Dr. Bozdogan is such a friendly, caring, and confident doctor. He is very passionate about what he does. I instantly felt at ease and I knew that I could trust him 100%. I scheduled my Robotic Myomectomy that same day. It has been two weeks since my operation, and I feel great! I honestly felt more pain with my fibroids than I did after surgery. There is something very unique and special about Dr. Bozdogan, because he thoroughly care
Juliette – Apr 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD?
Dr.Bozdogan is the Top Notch Endometriosis Specialist and by far excellent bed side manner.If you are suffering pelvic pain or endometriosis. He is the right doctor to trust. Highly recommended ...
Best Endometriosis ???????? – Apr 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD?
After seeing many doctors who recommend removing my uterus to treat a very large fibroid, I came to see Dr.Boz. I am so thankfull I kept searching for the right doctor. He assured me with his skill and expertise he could remove my fibroid while allowing to keep my uterus through robotic surgery. That is exactly what he did! I would highly recommend him! Not only is he an expert in his field, his compassion and accessibility make him and even better doctor.
Apr 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD?
8 months ago SUPERB!!!!COMPETENT, COMPASSIONATE, & CARING.... I could not have asked for a more ideal experience. Dr. Bozdogan's staff to start was phenomenal. I knew from the first visit I was in the best hands. Dr. Bozdogan gave me constant reassurance that everything was going to be successful....he was thorough and took a significant amount of time to discuss my case and the course that we would take. Not even three days into my recovery, and the pain I once lived with for three years is gone along with a very large fibroid (a procedure that would have been virtually impossible for someone less skilled than Dr. Bozdogan.) I am blessed and extremely appreciative of such a wonderful outcome- the entire process was remarkable from the initial consultation to recovery... The hospital personnel, staff, nurses, residents, at Lenox Hill were outstanding and I am so appreciative of the care and kindness I received from everyone. TRULY! I have the upmost respect for Dr. Bozdogan and the en
Apr 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD?
Just got out of surgery for my endometriosis!! Let me tell you, for 15 years I’ve been in excruciating pain before and during my period. I would throw up, pass out and constantly take medication. Every Gyno I’ve ever seen has minimized my symptoms and over medicated me. Coming across Dr. Boz’s website was the BEST thing that ever happened to me. Dr. Boz is kind, informative and proactive in your care. Patient bedside manner, compassionate and attentive. From my first office visit to my surgery, he has been a complete blessing and I’m so glad that I’ll finally have a chance to live a fulfilling life!! Surgery was a success and I cannot wait to see what the future holds. Thank you Dr. Boz for making a difference in my life. I will be forever grateful!!!!
Apr 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD?
After going to several obgyn’s and being sick since March of 2019 Dr. Boz not only diagnosed me on the first visit, but had me in surgery for endometriosis on 1/10/2020. Not only did he treat my family like family after the procedure was completed but he followed up with me the next day and the day after that to make sure my recovery was going well. Dr. Box I can’t thank you enough for listening to me and helping me resolve my issue. It feels great to have my life back to normal. I would recommend anyone to you!!
Crystal Rampersad – Jan 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD?
Dr. Boz has given me my life back. After suffering from debilitating low back pain for over five years and treating it orthopedically with no relief, Dr. Boz diagnosed my endo on the ligaments behind my uterus. One robotic surgery later, five days post-op, I was able to wash my 5-year-old's hair in the tub pain-free!! I am so thankful to have found this doctor!
LP – Nov 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD?
He was the worst Doctor i “ve ever seen. He”d talked all time money in my visit. If u are pregnant take away from him, he doesnt care a pregnant”s phycology.
Sep 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD?
If you are suffering from endometriosis, please find another doctor. I went to Dr. Bozdogan for excision surgery. The pre-surgery discussion went well and he answered all the questions in a way I found satisfactory. He presented himself as confident and capable, and told me I was very fortunate to have found him because he would fix me. I had surgery with him and was told conflicting stories about my surgical outcome. Within two months, I had debilitating pain again. When I went to his office to discuss it, he told me I have a mental problem and I was imagining the pain. He also told me not to go to any other surgeons for follow up. Well, I did have surgery with another doctor the following year; endo was found all over my pelvis. I'm talking deeply infiltrating stage 4 with deep and large lesions, and multiple organs stuck together. If you have endo, please find another surgeon. Don't suffer like I did. Pain is not just in your head like this guy says. It certainly wasn't in mine.
Sep 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD?
Excellent! We choose Dr Bozdogan for our daughter’s surgery and we are so thankful we did. After very extensive research to find the best Endometriosis surgeons, near and far, Dr. Boz stood out as the best. Dr Boz (as he is affectionately called) is very professional, kind, has great integrity and is available to answer any and all questions. Dr. Boz truly cares and this is reflected in every aspect of his care. You will be in good hands. One of the other surgeons we visited also commented that Dr Boz is excellent, that’s quite a compliment from someone else in his field. Advanced Womens Health Care - Dr. Boz’s practice is very well run and his staff are very friendly and helpful. I could go on and on, but you get the gist. He is a wonderful skilled surgeon and human being. <3
May 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD?
After being in pain for over a year and after 5 doctor consults and various tests with no straight answer, I was blessed to have met Dr.Boz. I was able to get an appointment right away. After a 45 minute consult and an ultrasound Dr.Boz was able to diagnose me and put together a plan of action. Other doctors recommended meds, pain meds, and birth control. Dr.Boz said no medicine was going to cure me and I agreed. Due to a pulling and pain on my left side, painful periods and heavy bleeding he recommended a partial hysterectomy leaving me with my ovaries to avoid menopause. I had 2 procedures with Dr.Boz. He took his time to explain each procedure and the steps that would follow. I am 48 hours after surgery and am already feeling better. No pulling on my left side! I may have had to drive 80 miles north but it was WORTH it for the care I received from Dr.Boz. He is knowledgeable, talented in what he does and has excellent bedside manner. Thank you, Dr.Boz!!!
May 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD?
Excellent surgeon and human being! Highly recommend him for Endometriosis treatment!
Apr 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD?
I’m so thankful to have found Dr. Boz! I was diagnosed with stage IV endometriosis and recurring ovarian cysts about 10 years ago. I previously had many surgeries, procedures and countless medications and found no relief. I felt for many years as if I had been treated like a lab rat by other doctors. I sat in my bed at 2:30 AM in tears – I felt alone and helpless. I was searching and searching for a doctor that would listen and help me. I came upon Dr. Boz website and then the reviews. I
Apr 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD?
I have to first say how truly amazing doctor Boz is! His bed side manor is literally the best ever! He cares for his patients as if you are the only patient he has, he’s a genuinely sweet, caring and incredible person. I came to him after dealing with regular gynecologist that just work with endometriosis and help you deal with it. He is definitely a specialist his understanding of this monster moved me to tears! Finally a doctor that listens to every single thing I say didn’t rush me or talk ov
Mar 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD?
I found Dr. Bozdogan online and after meeting him and recommending an MRI we were able to confirm my ovarian cysts needed to be removed. I am so happy that I decided to go with him to have my robotic laparoscopy. He is personable, easy to get in contact with, skilled in his craft, attentive, and just 3 days post surgery Im not in any pain & Im walking around. He was very thorough in my surgery to remove all traces of cysts and fibroids so that they do not return. I highly recommend this surgeon.
Sari in Fair Lawn, NJ – Feb 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD?
Thanks God i found smart.intelligent,and caring doctor.i didn't feel stress .Highly recommended to everyone.
Elena in GARFIELD, NJ – Dec 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD?
Smart, attentive, compassionate and skilled. So glad I found Dr. Boz for my endometriosis surgery!
Steph in Emerson, NJ – Sep 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD?
Excellent Surgeon! Performed two of my complex surgeries. A very skilled and experienced physician of the utmost professionalism and dedication to his patients.
Susana McCoy in East Hanover, NJ – Sep 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD?
Dr Boz delivered my second child via c-section. I was terrified because my first labor was so horrible. He was my absolute angel! He made sure I was calm, he reassured me constantly. My recovery from my section was so much easier then my first. He removed my fibroid also with no complications. He is professional, personable and a wonderful doctor. Also, his staff is pleasant, organized and JUST amazing!!!
Lindsay B – Jun 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD?
I found Dr. Boz on Google while Looking for an Endometriosis specialist in NJ. I was a bit skeptical but he was the only 1 that used a robot aswell. When I did my 1st laparoscopy in 2003 with stage 4 endometriosis my Dr. at the time said my ovaries couldn’t handle another surgrey. But 14 yrs later I gave in to the excoriating pain. Schedule my 2nd laparoscopy. Dr. Boz bed side manner was nothing but professional & courteous. Surgery went well and my ovaries are ok. Stage 4 once again removed.Thx
Leonna in New Jersey – Apr 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bozdogan?

At Advanced Women's Healthcare, PA, we seek to provide the highest level of care through our highly skilled health care professionals and state of the art technologies. We are devoted to addressing the individual needs and demands of patients in a warm and caring environment. Our goal is to offer patient centered medical care based on mutual trust and communication.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

2008
New Jersey Medical School Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
2005
Jersey City Medical Center
2004
Yale School Of Medicine Obstetrics and Gynecology Department Postdoctoral Fellowship
1997