Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD

Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |

Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, M.D., F.A.C.O.G., is a skilled, trusted ob-gyn providing patients in and around Hackensack, NJ, with the most advanced treatments for a wide range of medical issues. At Advanced Healthcare, Dr. Bozdogan uses state-of-the-art approaches for the diagnosis and treatment of endometriosis, fibroids, ovarian cysts, urinary incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse and pelvic pain. Dr. Bozdogan has extensive experience in minimally-invasive surgery including laparoscopy, robotic hysterectomy and other robot-assisted surgeries using the da Vinci surgical system, the "gold standard" in robotic surgery. Dr. Bozdogan earned his medical degree at the Istanbul University School of Medicine, followed by a residency in obstetrics and gynecology at UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School where he served as chief resident. A fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Dr. Bozdogan has advanced training in gynecologic and pelvic reconstruction, with a special interest in robot-assisted surgery. A member of the Minimally Invasive robotic Association and the American Association of Gynecology Laparoscopists, Dr. Bozdogan also acts as proctor for da Vinci Robotic Surgery, training other doctors in the innovative technique and technology at the Hackensack University Medical Center. Dr. Bozdogan welcomes new patients and he is fluent in both English and Turkish.

Advanced Womens Health Care

140 Prospect Ave Ste 15

Hackensack, NJ 07601

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Amerihealth
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Devon Health
  • Health Net
  • MagnaCare
  • Oxford Health Plans
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Bozdogan

At Advanced Women's Healthcare, PA, we seek to provide the highest level of care through our highly skilled health care professionals and state of the art technologies. We are devoted to addressing the individual needs and demands of patients in a warm and caring environment. Our goal is to offer patient centered medical care based on mutual trust and communication.

Dr. Bozdogan's Experience

Dr. Bozdogan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhage from Placenta Previa
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Low Back Pain During Pregnancy
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease

• Colpopexy
  • Colpopexy With Robotic Assistance
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Gynecologic Cancer Screening
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Sympathectomy
  • Total Salpingectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • da Vinci® Gynecologic Procedure
  • da Vinci® Myomectomy
  • da Vinci® Robotic Surgery

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Istanbul University Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • Jersey City Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2005
  • New Jersey Medical School Department Of Obstetrics and Gynecology
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008
  • Yale School Of Medicine Obstetrics and Gynecology Department Postdoctoral Fellowship
    Other Education | Completed 2004

Dr. Bozdogan has no media or publications listed.

• Turkish

Dr. Bozdogan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bozdogan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Hackensack University Medical Center

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bozdogan to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Bozdogan's Performance
Westwood, NJ |
Dr. Bozdogan has been by doctor for several years, he is caring ,patient, and treats you like family. I have found him to be an absolute professional with a great wealth of information. I was so glad to have him as my doctor during my first pregnancy. He made my husband and I very comfortable throughout my pregnancy.
in Long Valley, NJ |
So thankful to both Dr. Bozdogan and my Gynecologist for working together to get me the best treatment available regarding a Hysterectomy. Everything to date has gone as expected, and I couldn’t be more grateful to Dr. Boz for taking great care of me; I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Dr. Boz, thanks so much for everything!!!!
in New Milford, NJ |
Performed robotic hysterectomy for endometriosis. Went home same day as surgery. Truly an excellent doctor w/genuine bedside manners. Made you feel very comfortable & caring. Explained everything throughout & throughly. I have been suffering since my teens & been to countless doctors to no avail. Dr. Bozdogan was recommended to me & I had an instant connection with him & within less than a month he treated me & I no longer will suffer. I highly recommend him. Thank you for giving me my life back
in TOMS RIVER, NJ |
THE MOST CARING DOCTOR MY DAUGHTER AND MYSELF HAVE EVER GONE TOO. HE IS ATTENTIVE AND IS AN EXCELLENT SURGEON. DO NOT HESITATE TO SEE HIM AS A PATIENT YOU WILL BE AMAZED HE HAS GREAT BED SIDE MANNER. BEYOND THE BEST. I HAVE ALREADY RECOMMENDED HIM TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS. ESTELLE R.
in NJ |
Dr. Bozdogan is an all around awesome physician. I was actually referred to him by my current OBGYN, she would have had to perform the procedure that I needed done (hysterectomy) the "old school way". Dr. Boz used a Robotics procedure..I was up, walking & left the hospital the next day! Not even a week later, people almost didn't believe that I had a hysterectomy. Dr. Boz left me with a great 1st impression from the consult, to the OR, recovery, hospital visit, post op appts & after hrs care.
in Rutherford, NJ |
Dr. Bozdogan is the absolute best OBGYN I have ever been to. After years of dealing with my condition, Dr. Bozdogan was the only doctor that truly listened and understood what I was going through. All doctors should be as caring, he gave me back my life!!!
Orange, NJ |
I went to Dr. Boz with some medical records and for the first time I did not feel rushed. He listened to me and he showed compassion. I know he is very busy but he still took the time to make me feel like I am the only patient there. He is genuinely a great person as well as a phenomenal doctor. I had to get surgery and he handled me with care. I felt that I got the best possible treatment and owe my life to the Doctor Bozdogan and staff! (Carolina)
in Astoria, NY |
He did not spend enough time with me to get family history and symptoms.
in Wyckoff, NJ |
Dr. Bozdogan is the most incredible Dr. you will ever meet! He is intelligent, caring and provides outstanding care to every patient. I wouldn't go anywhere else.
Have you seen Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD?
Are you Dr. Bozdogan?

Visit Dr. Bozdogan

Dr. Bozdogan accepts 13 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Aetna PPO
  • Amerihealth
    Amerihealth HMO
    Amerihealth PPO
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Devon Health