Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD

Obstetrics & GynecologyMaleAge 47

Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD is a Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Hackensack, NJ and has over 24 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Istanbul university medical school medical school in 1997. He is affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Bozdogan to book an appointment.

Dr. Bozdogan

Advanced Womens Health Care

140 Prospect Ave Ste 15 Hackensack, NJ 07601

Compare with other Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists

Compare Dr. Bozdogan with our nearby Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists at Saint Barnabas Medical Center.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Saint Barnabas Medical Center.

Dr. Bozdogan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bozdogan

Dr. Bozdogan?
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (49)
  • Listened & answered questions (47)
  • Appointment scheduling (46)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (6)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (6)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (4)
After suffering for years with endometriosis/fibroids, endless visits with various GYN doctors, and multiple tests with no straight answer, I was blessed to find Dr.Boz. I was able to get an appointment right away in his Manhattan office. After a 45 minute consultation and an ultrasound, Dr.Boz was able to diagnose me and put together a plan of action. Other doctors recommended meds, pain meds, and birth control. Dr.Boz said no medicine would cure me and suggested a partial hysterectomy leaving me with my ovaries to avoid menopause. I am 2 days out of surgery and feel like a new person already. Dr. Boz has called two times to check on my recovery. There are no words to describe the care Dr. Boz and his staff have given me. Thank you for giving me my life back!
EGS – Jan 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD?
Dr. Boz is incredible and caring. He is very experienced and professional surgeon. I am very happy that I had my surgery with him. I feel I received the best care and surgery in his hands. He eased me before and after the surgery and talked me through every step. I highly recommend him. His office is also very clean and professional and his staff are very nice.
Nov 26, 2020
Best Robotic Fibroids Expert in NY and NJ
Nov 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD?
I am very happy and amazed about Dr.Boz’s endometriosis knowledge and surgical skills .His bed side manner was excellent, careful and always available when you need him, Thank you Dr.Boz and your team
Su – Nov 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD?
Dr Boz is excellent. His office is very clean. He treated my endometriosis pain and now I feel great. His staff was so nice. If you are suffering from endometriosis pain Dr Boz is the doctor to see. I would give 10 stars if I could.
Sep 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD?
I’ve been having pelvic pain with fibroids for some years now and a week ago I decided that I had to get this taken care of. I actually googled for fibroid specialist in NJ and Dr Bozdogan appeared. I gave his office a call and they fit me in within a few days. Fast forward to this past Tuesday when I met Dr Boz. Can I say that from the first impression I was Super pleased. :-) He was so warm and reassuring that he could help me. After an exam, he actually mentioned that there could be some endometriosis too. No other doctor had EVER diagnosed that (and I’ve been to so many other Gynecologists). It got even more amazing when there was an opening and I could be set up for surgery that Friday. What?!? I thought what did I have to lose but the pain and discomfort that I’d had for so long... So I agreed. I had my surgery yesterday afternoon 7/31/2020 and believe me when I woke up- I thought to myself NO PAIN! If I could’ve screamed I would have lol But thank you thank you thank you Dr Boz
Sep 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD?
I am truly blessed to have found Dr. Bozdogan! I just had robotic excision surgery done today. I have suffered with severe period pain and right side inflammation for almost 3 years now and every doctor has sent me away saying it was normal and tried to push me on birth control. After my final hospital trip for my severe period cramps I finally decided to see Dr. Bozdogan and he saw how tired and distressed I was and genuinely wanted to help me. Sure enough it was endometriosis. My life changed forever today and I can happily say I will be pain free for many years to come and I can truly thank the most wonderful sincere doctor I have ever met. Thank you so much Dr. Boz you mean so much to me!!! If you are suffering from any type of pain or are looking for a GYNO he is highly recommended from me!!!! The best.
Sep 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD?
These rating shock me. I thought Dr. Boz was going to help me. He was very cocky and full of himself. He promised me the world including Relief & 3D pictures from the surgery but I got none. The surgery was longer then expected as he said so much more endo to remove. Even got a 4th hole. And now over a year later my endo pain is worse then ever and my scars still haven’t gone away. I regret having that surgery everyday. Think twice before going to him. He also calls you when you get home and get offended if you don’t answer. I am in pain why would I want to talk. Do not go to dr. bozdogan
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
Aug 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD?
Dr. Boz is a heaven sent miracle worker. I am so thankful that I found the absolute best surgeon in the world to perform my full hysterectomy and endometriosis surgery. He is the most caring, the most compassionate, the most professional and above all the best skilled surgeon out there for hysterectomies and endometriosis. Before going to Dr. Boz I suffered from the pain and discomfort of fibroids and endometriosis for many years. I had several surgical procedures before I first visited Dr Boz. My prior surgical procedures were all very painful and involved long painful recoveries. Dr. Boz performed my hysterectomy that many surgeons were scared to perform due to my excessive scar tissue. Dr. Boz confidentially removed my uterus and cervix filled with fibroids and endometriosis. I woke up from surgery with no pain and was able to leave the same day. Ladies, look no further, Dr. Boz is the dream surgeon you are looking for with his skills and excellent bed side manners??
Janel Williams – Aug 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD?
The most amazing Doctor I've ever had the pleasure of interacting with inmin life . Shelia the secretary went above and beyond to make sure that I was able to get the surgery done. Even when dealing with the insurance company back and forth. Within a week as promised I was back on my feet with little to no pain. I can not express the amount of gratitude that I have to Doctor Ulas B. Thanks to you I can safely continue to have more children. Definitely would recommend!
Farah FanFan – Jul 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD?
Dr.Boz is the most Amazing Doctor I’ve ever met. He’s Competent Caring and Extremely focused on Detail. Dr. Bozgodan is a Wonderful Person too. He’ll actually listens to Your fears and helps You through it with His Great “Can Do” Attitude. I put My Trust in this Doctor and on June 15th I had My first Surgery. I was so scared...But !! Dr. Bozgodan got Me through Seamlessly !!! I Highly Recommend this Dr.Bozgodan Ladies for All Your Feminine Needs. I am Extremely Pleased with My Results !!! ????????
Jun 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD?
Dr. Bozdogan is the best doctor and surgeon I've ever encountered. I was getting misdiagnosed from many doctors before him. I found Dr. Boz online and from my first visit he knew I had endometriosis and we scheduled surgery short after. This was my first serious surgery and he made me feel so safe and I had the most confidence in him. Its been a week since the operation and I feel so much better. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone.
Alexa – Jun 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD?
For 16 years I was suffering from debilitating pain and a heavy menstrual flow that would interfere with my life. Every doctor I had seen in the past would dismiss all my symptoms. In 2015, I was diagnosed with multiple fibroids, but was told I didn’t have to do anything about them. However, my periods just kept getting worse. I went to different doctors including fertility doctors and other fibroid specialists, but I was never convinced. It wasn’t until I had my consultation appointment with Dr. Bozdogan that I knew I had finally found the right doctor. Dr. Bozdogan is such a friendly, caring, and confident doctor. He is very passionate about what he does. I instantly felt at ease and I knew that I could trust him 100%. I scheduled my Robotic Myomectomy that same day. It has been two weeks since my operation, and I feel great! I honestly felt more pain with my fibroids than I did after surgery. There is something very unique and special about Dr. Bozdogan, because he thoroughly care
Juliette – Apr 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD?
Dr.Bozdogan is the Top Notch Endometriosis Specialist and by far excellent bed side manner.If you are suffering pelvic pain or endometriosis. He is the right doctor to trust. Highly recommended ...
Best Endometriosis ???????? – Apr 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD?
After seeing many doctors who recommend removing my uterus to treat a very large fibroid, I came to see Dr.Boz. I am so thankfull I kept searching for the right doctor. He assured me with his skill and expertise he could remove my fibroid while allowing to keep my uterus through robotic surgery. That is exactly what he did! I would highly recommend him! Not only is he an expert in his field, his compassion and accessibility make him and even better doctor.
Apr 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD?
8 months ago SUPERB!!!!COMPETENT, COMPASSIONATE, & CARING.... I could not have asked for a more ideal experience. Dr. Bozdogan's staff to start was phenomenal. I knew from the first visit I was in the best hands. Dr. Bozdogan gave me constant reassurance that everything was going to be successful....he was thorough and took a significant amount of time to discuss my case and the course that we would take. Not even three days into my recovery, and the pain I once lived with for three years is gone along with a very large fibroid (a procedure that would have been virtually impossible for someone less skilled than Dr. Bozdogan.) I am blessed and extremely appreciative of such a wonderful outcome- the entire process was remarkable from the initial consultation to recovery... The hospital personnel, staff, nurses, residents, at Lenox Hill were outstanding and I am so appreciative of the care and kindness I received from everyone. TRULY! I have the upmost respect for Dr. Bozdogan and the en
Apr 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD?
Just got out of surgery for my endometriosis!! Let me tell you, for 15 years I’ve been in excruciating pain before and during my period. I would throw up, pass out and constantly take medication. Every Gyno I’ve ever seen has minimized my symptoms and over medicated me. Coming across Dr. Boz’s website was the BEST thing that ever happened to me. Dr. Boz is kind, informative and proactive in your care. Patient bedside manner, compassionate and attentive. From my first office visit to my surgery, he has been a complete blessing and I’m so glad that I’ll finally have a chance to live a fulfilling life!! Surgery was a success and I cannot wait to see what the future holds. Thank you Dr. Boz for making a difference in my life. I will be forever grateful!!!!
Apr 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD?
After going to several obgyn’s and being sick since March of 2019 Dr. Boz not only diagnosed me on the first visit, but had me in surgery for endometriosis on 1/10/2020. Not only did he treat my family like family after the procedure was completed but he followed up with me the next day and the day after that to make sure my recovery was going well. Dr. Box I can’t thank you enough for listening to me and helping me resolve my issue. It feels great to have my life back to normal. I would recommend anyone to you!!
Crystal Rampersad – Jan 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD?
Dr. Boz has given me my life back. After suffering from debilitating low back pain for over five years and treating it orthopedically with no relief, Dr. Boz diagnosed my endo on the ligaments behind my uterus. One robotic surgery later, five days post-op, I was able to wash my 5-year-old's hair in the tub pain-free!! I am so thankful to have found this doctor!
LP – Nov 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD?
He was the worst Doctor i “ve ever seen. He”d talked all time money in my visit. If u are pregnant take away from him, he doesnt care a pregnant”s phycology.
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Sep 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bozdogan?

At Advanced Women's Healthcare, PA, we seek to provide the highest level of care through our highly skilled health care professionals and state of the...Read more

Dr. Ulas Bozdogan, M.D., F.A.C.O.G., is a skilled, trusted ob-gyn providing patients in and around Hackensack, NJ, with the most advanced treatments for...Read more

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

2008
New Jersey Medical School Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
2005
Jersey City Medical Center
2004
Yale School Of Medicine Obstetrics and Gynecology Department Postdoctoral Fellowship
1997