Dr. Uday Uthaman, MD

Pain Medicine | Male

Dr. Uday Uthaman, MD

Dr. Uday Uthaman, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Newark, DE. He is 68 years old. Dr. Uthaman is affiliated with Union Hospital and Christiana Care Health System - Christiana Hospital.

Dr. Uthaman's Experience

See how Dr. Uthaman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Uthaman

Dr. Uthaman accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Uthaman is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Uthaman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Uthaman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Uthaman to family and friends
2.5
Dr. Uthaman's Performance
    FAIR
    FAIR
in Elkton, MD |
Dr Utharman is an excellent Dr. The Dr has been treating me for about three years. I was sent to him by my back surgeon Kennedy Yalamanchili. Dr Utharman follows all the rules and guide lines which are required by his profession as a pain management Dr. I highly recommend him to anyone who has chronic pain. The injections he has given me in both my shoulders has helped tremendously.
Middletown, DE |
I have been with Dr. Uthaman for over ten years. He is very caring and has helped me. He listens to you and tries to do whatever he can to help you manage your chronic pain. I would recommend him to my family and friends.
Baltimore, MD |
DONT COME HERE, HE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU AS AN INDIVIDIDUAL.HE DOES NOT CARE TO GIVE YOU THE CORRECT MEDS TO TREAT YOUR PAIN, SO IF YOU WANT MEDS, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. I have been coming here 10 years and this man still does not know my name! He switched my meds about 7 differnt times, Even tho I told him at about the 3rd time, my meds where working and i was finally feeling more like myself. He drug test EVERY month, along with the drug blood test. The wait is always over 3 hours. HORRIBLE!!!
newark, de |
As a patient of Dr. Uthaman for several years I have found him to be a very skilled, knowledgeable physician who cares about his patients. He takes the time to listen to my concerns and has been able to diagnose my disease that other doctors couldn't. I'm happy to have found a doctor whom I can trust.
in Stanton, DE |
I am happy with how my care with Dr Uthaman has evolved. The new building is clean and professional. At first it took time for us to determine each of several causes of my spine pain and to see other medications were preventing absorption. He worked with me to get new medicine that works much better at relieving the pain. I am VERY happy he agreed to recommend me for medical marijuana through the state of Delaware. With that I have stopped muscle relaxers and Valium and cut my pain pills 25%!
Havertown, PA |
He is soft spoken and kind. Understands my pain.
in Clementon, NJ |
Dr. Uthamans office is filthy and unorganized. He has over 20 patients in a small, cramped room with only 6 chairs. People are forced to sit on the stairwell leading to his upstairs office or they have to wait outside. It very unethical and unprofessional. The wheel chair ramp is crumbling and both sides of the ramp are overgrown with weeds, so if you use the ramp, the weeds will hit you right in the face! The staff is RUDE and the dr is IGNORANT. Being a patient is like cows going to slaughter.
in Pennsville, NJ |
THE OFFICE STAFF IS SO LAZY,UNORGANIZED AND RUDE I RECENTLY CHANGED MY PCP TO DR. UDAY BECAUSE IT WAS CONVENIENT EVEN AFTER I SAW THE HORRIBLE REVIEWS I THOUGHT I'D GIVE HIM A TRY. WORST MISTAKE EVER!!! GO IN THERE FOR THEM TO FILL OUT A IMMUNIZATION FORM FOR MY 2 DAUGHTERS ENTERING COLLEGE, IT TOOK THEM 1 MO. TO GET THOSE FORMS BACK TO ME AND NOT ONLY THAT THEY CHARGED ME $40 TO FILL THEM OUT! NEVER HEARD OF CHARGING TO FILL OUT PHYSICAL/IMMUNIZATION FORMS EVER!! CHANGING PCP NOW!!!
in Wilmington, DE |
This doctor practices exactly what he's supposed to. The reviews left were most likely from people that got cut off because he learned they're abusing meds. This is all opinions. He does everything by the books. Only care about me and my health but about my life in general and my mental health. This is a great doctor and I recommend everyone ho here!!!
in Wilmington Delaware |
My girlfriend has him as her doc an he is very good at what he does. Iam very pleased with him myself.he has really helped her.
in Penns Grove, NJ |
I have never experienced any doctor visit as I have here!!! Dr. does not talk to or listen to anything you need to discuss !! I really am sickly discusted and am changing to another doc at once.
in Pennsville , NJ |
Dr.Uthaman never listens to you and injects shots without MRI ! Staff is horribe and evil ! Esp Belinda H.He is not a spine Dr! Save yourself and don't go there! Ruined my life !
Have you seen Dr. Uday Uthaman, MD?
Are you Dr. Uthaman?

Compare Dr. Uthaman

Dr. Uthaman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Uthaman has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Delaware.

Why It Matters: Dr. Uthaman's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
  • Chronic Pain
  • Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Upper Back Pain

Mysore University / Jagadguru Jayadeva Murugarajendra Medical College
    Ny Hospital Med Center Of Queens
    St Francis Hospital

• Hindi

Dr. Uthaman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Uthaman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine
  • Pain Management Nursing

• Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Pain Management
  • Pain Medication Management
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)