Dr. Uday Jani, MD

Practices Internal Medicine

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 56 reviews.
Author:
Whether I visit for a medical issue or stop in to purchase supplements, every time it is a pleasure. Dr. Jani and his staff are caring people that bring joy and health to my life.
Author:
Dr Jani is a caring and very knowledgeable . His recommendations are concise and practical
Author:
I had an ongoing skin issue that needed attention quickly. Dr. Jani is a board-certified dermatologist as well as a world-class internal medicine doctor who also brings integrative and functional medicine to ensure my overall wellness. After examining the lesion, he called my dermatologist with his diagnosis and got me an appointment the next day. Every time I have any health issue, I can count on him to diagnose it immediately and either address it himself or refer me to the right specialist to be seen very quickly. No more waiting months or going to the Emergency Room because I can't get an appointment for weeks. Dr. Jani is outstanding!
Author:
My visit was for a routine checkup. I was interviewed by the PA and met with Dr. Jani afterwards. Dr. Jani spent as much time as needed to review my test results and go over treatment options. I did not feel rushed at anytime.
Author:
I have been a patient of Dr. Jani for several years. I retired and moved to Delaware in 2015. I researched medical practices in the Lewes DE area in order to find a practice that appealed to me. After reading many reviews from Health Grades and others I selected Dr. Jani. I like: the relaxed environment, the the ability to schedule fast appointments when necessary, the extended time spent with me on each visit, the thorough discussions and consideration exhibited in each and every appointment, the medical diagnostic testing ordered to monitor and manage health conditions, etc. As important to me is the integration and management of natural vitamins, minerals and practices (including exercise) into my daily routine
Author:
Dr. Jani spends adequate quality time with patients
Author:
At first I was a little set back at his style of practice (that is with an annual fee to join). But it is worth it. Not only is he an excellent Dr. but he makes himself available to his patients. How many doctors give you their cellphone number and invite you to call. I have had many Dr’s on my life but on as good as he is.
Author:
Dr Jani has been our doctor in Rehoboth Beach/Lewes area and we wouldn’t consider any other doctor. He is outstanding, very professional and really concerned about maintaining and keeping you in the best of health. His talks and Health News for the Well Read Patient letters are excellent and you can’t wait until the next one arrives. Your appointment time is longer and much more informative than the doctor/patient in and out usual version. He is the valued kind of doctor that is rare and hard to find and when you do you are truly blessed.
Author:
I have been with Dr. Jani for 10 years and always found his office to be helpful and on top of things. Recently he picked up on skin cancer and sent me to a Dr. who took care of it at an early stage thank goodness. Dr.Jani is bright,sympathetic and takes the to time needed for complete patient care.
Author:
I am so happy I found Dr Jani - my husband was diagnosed with early onset Alzheimer’s- I wanted to find a doctor that I had direct access to when it was important for my husband to get care - Dr Jani has been everything and more - the way it used to be - a doctor that knows u and is available when u r sick - his office staff is amazing - no waiting time - efficient and kind - Having Dr Jani for my husbands primary care needs is money well spent and the best decision I made -
Author:
Dr. Jani has a unique practice which results in wonderful, personalized care. He & his staff are lovely, warm caring people. Patients are treated like real people, not "the sore throat in room 3" like in many other practices. I highly recommend Shore View & Dr. Jani.
Regular checkup
Author:
For almost a year Dr. Jani has been my primary care physician. In more than 11 years of living in Lewes, no other physician has shown more care and willingness to spend the time necessary to understand my issues and properly prescribe the testing and medications that have significantly helped. I could not be more pleased with my relationship with Dr. Jani and the substantial improvement in my health and well-being as a result of his care of me.
Author:
We started with Dr. Jani this past year and so far we are very pleased. Fortunately we have not had anything life thratening happen but every time we have needed something Dr. Jani's office staff is all,over it to get it done. Our visits and examinations have been very through.
Author:
Dr Jani took time to discuss my back pain and explain stem cell treatment in detail that I understood.
Author:
My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Jani before his becoming a boutique practice. When this happened, we did not think twice about changing doctors. We have recommended him to many friends and several have become his patients. His staff is professional and a pleasure to work with.
Author:
Dr. Jani will listen closely to what I have to say, will evaluate & explain my concerns so I can understand them, then appropriately suggest/treat the problem/s. He is well respected & admired & I hope he dosn't return to India anytime soon! G. E. (Terry) Hastings, Milford, DE.
Author:
Routine follow up with a discussion of latest labs and any current concerns
Author:
The best health care I've ever had. Dr. Jani and his staff are always there for you.
Author:
Dr. Jani is a wonderful physician with the most compassionate approach to medicine I have ever experienced! Very knowledgeable and very thorough! Thank you Dr. Jani and your entire staff for the excellent care I always receive!!
Author:
Dr. Jani and his staff are a rare (and refreshing) look into what healthcare should be. He is a physician that truly cares about his patients, dedicating the time it takes to get to know you personally so that he can manage your entire wellness picture. His staff understand the importance of the healthcare mission there and are very accommodating and supportive. My husband and I wouldn't trade Dr. Jani and his staff for anything in the world!
Author:
Caring, realistic, proactive, knowledgeable, trusted, professional; the best of the best.
Author:
Dr. Jani is the best primary care physician that I have ever dealt with. He is very compassionate and spends a lot of time evaluating the patients complete medical history, and provides sound medical advice as to how to manage medical issues in a holistic manner. His office staff is very caring and considerate as well, and office visits are always very pleasant. A top notch doctor, who is very compassionate, caring and responsive. Highly recommend Dr. Jani!
Author:
Dr. Jani listens, he really hears your concerns and addresses those issues. His holistic approach has broadened my awareness of healing and in how we can help ourselves. I would wholeheartedly recommend Dr.Jani without reservation. The staff are cheerful, friendly and competent. One feels welcome.
Author:
Dr. Jani is an outstanding physician. He is very caring, he listens to your concerns and works together with you to determine the best plan of action. I feel like he is a real partner in my health decisions and not someone dictating what I should or shouldn't do. He discusses each decision with you until you are satisfied. I would highly recommend Dr. Jani to everyone.
Author:
I am a retired M.D. and readily recommend him to family and friends.
Author:
Excellent, totally impressed. Love the integrated care approach. Five stars Marcia DE Nov 2018
Author:
I have spent years trying to be satisfied with my "12 minutes of fame" with my prior physicians. I found Dr Jani, who affords all necessary time being with me, listening and observing. I feel safe and well cared for. He also has opened my eyes to what wellness is.
Author:
We are so glad we found Dr Jani. He and his entire staff work with their patients to find the best course of meds, supplements and lifestyle changes taylored to the individual .
Author:
Dr. Jani is a great physician with great bedside manner. He responds quickly to questions or concerns and his nurses are amazing as well. I can’t say enough good thinks about his practice.
Author:
I have been Dr. Jani's patient for approximately twenty years. He has always been readily available to consult with me on any of my concerns. He is patient by nature and incredibly informative. He takes time to ensure that I understand my health and makes recommendations on how to improve my condition. Dr. Jani follows up to check on my well being and genuinely cares about me as a person. I should also note Dr. Jani's staff excellent. They are professional and welcoming.
Author:
I looked at a lot of physicians before I chose Dr. Jani and I'm pleased with my choice.
Author:
Dr Jani is a very caring person and an excellent physician. He takes time to listen and evaluate every situation. Being a wholistic healer, he doesn’t,t just write a prescription for every illness. Sometimes he will suggest a more natural approach for treatment. I always feel that he has my best interests in mind. Dr. Jani,s staff is also excellent and caring.
Author:
I’ve been a patient of Dr. Jani for about a year. I was interested in going to a doctor who doesn’t just dismiss your concerns or write out a prescription. Dr. Jani is available to actually listen and explain. He is thorough with treatment and able to offer solutions other than a pill that comes with a bunch of side affects. Hopefully in the future more doctors follow in his footsteps.
Author:
Dr. Jani is a compassionate, clinically proficient, and empathetic physician. From his friendly staff to his holistic approach to medicine, I would give him my highest recommendation without hesitation. Great doctor, and great person!
Author:
Dr Jani is excellent!!!! A Dr that truly listens and helps you to find treatment options that best suit you. The results are overall better health. Staff is friendly, helpful and run the office in a timely manner so no long waiting room waits. Highly recommended
Author:
It’s a practice that when you call with a question they know who you are without asking for your dob. And they care. I have recommended to a variety of friends. All 100% happy.
Author:
Excellent and knowledgeable care, in traditional, non-traditional and preventative medicine. Great staff, the best anywhere.
Author:
Dr. Jani is an excellent physician, with a kind and caring approach to internal/family medicine. His emphasis on comprehensive care, tailored for the individual’s need is refreshing. He spends ample time to understand the patients compelte medical history and recommends ways to continually improve health.
Author:
Dr. Jani is a caring Doctor, he puts time into each patient and really looks at the big picture. I went to a couple other Doctors and spent ten years looking for a diagnosis to my pain. Dr. Jani spent an hour going over everything with me , and really listened. With 3 appointments and 2 test I had my diagnosis. You can't get that in 15 minutes, the usual for other doctors offices. If I had had him sooner it would have saved me years of pain and 10s of thousands of dollars. I am so thankful