Dr. Tzvi Small, MD

Practices Plastic Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 45 reviews.
Author:
Everything went better than expected
Author:
very please and very happy with the results. love him
Author:
Dr. Small did an excellent job with my oncoplastic surgery. He and his staff were very professional and took care to answer all of my pre-surgery and post-surgery questions.
Author:
Patient about my questions and very clear instructions on treatment post-op. Thanks!
Author:
Dr. Small is a very attentive, knowledgeable, kind and compassionate doctor. I am thankful that he was able to help me as I completed my treatment. He and his entire staff are wonderful.
Author:
Dr Small was very caring and patient though out the entire experience. He was very kind when it came to dealing with the surgery, before and after. I cant say enough, the whole experience was life changing.
Author:
From the very beginning Dr. Small and his team has been very accommodating. Dr Small has always been clear in his explanations and procedures that one is made to feel secure in the surgery. Will recommend anytime.
Excellent
Author:
I had a breast reduction with Dr. Small, and the experience could not have been better. Dr. Small and his staff were extremely professional and supportive throughout the entire process, from giving me references from previous patients who had undergone the procedure to discussing sizing, looking at pictures and addressing all my concerns about the procedure and recovery. I could not believe how well I felt and look after the procedure and how quickly I got back to my normal routine. Very happy!
Author:
Dr. Small was amazing! He made sure I understood all my options. He is patient and through. I always left his office confident in the treatment we choose. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor.
Author:
Learning I had breast cancer was bad enough. Dr. Small calmed my fears and clearly explained the reconstruction process in a way that helped me look beyond my current situation. Thank you for your expertise, Dr. Small. :)
Author:
Had a wonderful experience with Dr. Small and his staff. He is knowledgeable with a wonderful bedside manner. His staff is patient and efficient. I would recommend highly!!!
Author:
My experience with Dr. Small was extremely good, he listened to all of my concerns and helped to explain everything very clearly. He also always made sure that I was comfortable during every visit.
Author:
Dr. Small was very nice and always gave me a full explanation for whatever he was doing. He helped me and gave me everything and more.
Author:
Plastic surgery was never part of my future until cancer put me on this path. As emotional as that is Dr Small and Laurel did their best to keep me at ease and informed. Many many thanks! Theresa
Author:
Awesome Dr. & amazing staff.Always a great experience with positive results!
Author:
Just what I expected, very happy with results
Author:
This was a difficult diagnosis for me but the caring and kindness and excellent surgical care I received was wonderful. Thank you Dr.Small and your great staff!
Author:
dr small really changed my life. i wouldn't be where i am today without him. he always talked it through on what he was planning to do on my breasts. the staff was amazing and really helpful. i am very grateful for all of them including dr small. i will recommend him to anyone who needs a plastic surgeon!
Author:
Dr. Small and Laurel were great. They explained everything that was happening and what to expect. Dr. Small is an unbelievable surgeon. I would gladly recommend them to anyone.
Author:
Dr Small and his staff are so gracious, easy going and professional it's a pleasure to trust this crew and get amazing results with every visit. Thank you!
Author:
This has been the best thing that ever happen to me meeting Dr Small he answer all our questions And my gynecologist said it was the best surgery he has ever seen .Thanks Dr Small
Author:
Dr. Small not only provided great results for my tummy tuck operation but also provided quality care and expectations throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend him for his knowledge, compassion and precision. Thank you again to him and his entire office!
Author:
I am very satisfied with my results.
Author:
My experience with Dr Small and everyone in this office has been excellent. Everyone has made a difficult and uncomfortable situation extremely comfortable treating me with compassion and respect.
Author:
I am a new patient(2nd visit today) of Dr. Small and love this practice! From the girls in the office, to Dr. Small himself, everyone is so welcoming and attentive. I highly recommend this practice if you are looking for the best cosmetic experience.
Author:
Had an excellent experience with Dr. Small. He was very attentive and professional throughout the entirety of my care.
Author:
This was the greatest decision I have ever made, with the greatest doctor!
Author:
I was indecisive about certain things, but Dr. Small knew exactly what to do.
Author:
Dr Small and everyone in the practice gave me exceptional and emotional care from start to finish. They listened to my concerns and empathized with me! I am forever grateful for the welcoming, warm relationship. I would highly recommend Dr Small to anyone looking for any procedure, he truly cares!
Author:
The news of having breast cancer was devastating and Dr. Small's office turned that news into a positive. The choice to do a breast reduction and lift has made this process a smooth and painless experience. Whenever I did panic in the process Dr. Small and his staff were there to calm me down and even contacted previous patients to speak to me about their experience. I would highly recommend Dr. Small to anyone that has the need for breast reconstruction surgery. He is the best!
Author:
My entire experience from beginning to end was wonderful and exceeded my expectations. The entire staff along with Dr. Small took time to address my concerns and made sure I was healthy for surgery with pre blood tests. This relieved any nerves I had. I am thrilled with the outcome and could not be happier with my end results. It has been positively life changing. Thank you!
Author:
Dr Small helped create a calm and reassuring breast reconstruction experience for me during a time of high anxiety. He and his team are always available and the outcome from this major, major surgery has been wonderful. I have natural looking real breast tissue and am healthy and 100% cancer free. He teamed seamlessly with my other surgeons and doctors and worked with my insurance companies to make this all work.
Author:
After being diagnosed with breast cancer I was referred to Dr. Small to discuss my options for breast reconstruction. He and his staff greeted me with warm smiles, and made me feel at ease. The supportive atmosphere really helped me find my courage. I was able to undergo a successful mastectomy and breast reconstruction, and Dr. Small guided me through the healing process and recovery. His kindness and caring nature made all the difference in my experience. Thank you!!
Author:
Thanks for everything!! I'm so happy with everything; you're the best!
Author:
Dr. Small performed a full facelift on me in 2009 and I never told anyone. People ask me how I look so young , but I don't tell a soul... What I love about his work is that he never changes your characteristics just makes you look young and well preserved. He is a very talented surgeon and I would never change him for any other. I see him every 6 months for my botox ! and he always takes his time and makes sure that I leave the office HAPPY! The staff is magnificent! very friendly and polite.
Author:
I would not recommend this dr. I thought he was arrogant, very uncaring, couldn't be bothered to what i had to say. He was in a rush to get out of the room, his nurse spent more time with me than he did. He was very abrupt and abrasive which i didn't like. He didn't take the time with me and was very rude.