Dr. Tzvi Bar-David, DPM is a podiatric surgery specialist in New York, NY. He specializes in podiatric surgery.

Dr. Bar-David accepts

Dr. Bar-David accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
BlueConnect HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO

• Stress Fracture
  • Stress Fracture of Foot
  • Tendon Injuries
  • Warts

Dr. Tzvi Bar-David has been practicing Podiatry for more than 25 years. He has been serving New York area and a member of surgical staff at New York Presbyterian Hospital -- Weill Cornell Medical Center. He is an active member and former President of...

• Podiatric Surgery

Dr. Bar-David?
Dr. Bar-David's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Tzvi Bar-David, DPM
RecentMost Helpful
Best experience ever, didn't even have pain. I have been recommending him to everyone literally. He has a great personality and makes you feel comfortable, while being informative. Dr. Bar-David thank you so much for everything.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tzvi Bar-David, DPM?
l, Leah Leifer had a wonderful experience from the very first visit up until now. Should it be the office staff or the doctor himself always available and ready to help with whatever it should be. Thanks so much! May you have much success in the future.l
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tzvi Bar-David, DPM?
It’s been 6 months since I had surgery for a bunion and hammertoe on my left foot. I had the same procedures done to my right foot in November 2017. I couldn’t be more thrilled! Even though my scar is not fully healed and I still have discoloration, I am so happy! For the first time in my adult life I am not ashamed of my feet. I cried when I wore open-toed sandals and showed off a pretty pedicure on a recent vacation. Dr. Bar-David doesn’t know this but he is my personal hero!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tzvi Bar-David, DPM?
Had bunion surgery with Dr. Bar-David on each foot within a year apart. From the first consultation, Dr. was very thorough in explaining procedures & expectations from surgery. Always answering any questions I had to ease concerns. Positive demeanor, good humor, patient and kind. Very happy with my experience here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tzvi Bar-David, DPM?
From the moment I walked into the office to explore solutions for my foot pain, I knew I would be totally fine. The staff greeted me as if I was the only patient, and assisted me during the entire process for my upcoming surgery. Leading up to my surgery, I had a page full of about 10 questions, and Dr. Bar-David answered all of those questions. He was patient, kind and my surgery was a complete success!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tzvi Bar-David, DPM?
I am a singer/actor. In the mid 2000's I was experiencing pain in the ball of my left foot in 10 min. of hitting the sidewalk -- even in good sneakers -- which caused me to limp. Dr. Bar-David saw that surgery was the best option. He did not push surgery on me at all. It has been a success story for me. I have sent friends to Dr. Bar-David who have also had similar surgical success stories. And I have worn his orthotics all over the world, including 9 days of hiking Arches National Park!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tzvi Bar-David, DPM?
Dr. Bar-David performed bunion surgery on my left foot in 2018 and my right foot in 2019. He did an AMAZING job. I required no pain medicine post-surgery, and was able to walk around almost immediately post-surgery. I can not say enough how happy I am with the results. I experienced pretty bad pain before surgery but now have no pain when I walk. I would definitely recommend Dr. Bar-David to anyone who is looking for a GREAT and EXPERIENCED surgeon who delivers GREAT results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tzvi Bar-David, DPM?
I was suffering with this constant pain in my right foot. Due to a previous procedure and a severe trauma to the foot. I came to see Dr. Tzvi Bar-David, we discussed my options. He recommended surgery. I had the surgery done 5 weeks ago. I'm extremely happy with the results. Happy feet, again!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tzvi Bar-David, DPM?
I had a wonderful experience with Dr Bar-David. I felt like i was in good hands and trusted his decisions. I came to him after an unsuccessful surgery on my bunions and hammertoes by another practitioner and he did a wonderful job correcting and improving my foot issues. The staff is warm and accommodating and I highly recommend his practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tzvi Bar-David, DPM?
staff very helpful pleasure to deal with this office. Surgery was running a bit late but at the end surgery was as expected. Dr. Bar-David was a pleasure, very nice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tzvi Bar-David, DPM?
Dr. Bar - David is an exceptional podiatrist. Where others misdiagnosed a fracture, he quickly picked up on the problem and treated accordingly. As a nurse I must compliment both his professionalism and skills. His office staff is courteous and caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tzvi Bar-David, DPM?
I found Dr.Bar very attentive to my concerns. He examined me in various positions and discussed what my needs were. I was fitted for orthotics to relive my plantar fasciitis. As a 5 mile a day power walker and as a physical therapist for 40 yrs, I found that Dr. bar-david's orthotics helped me live and work in a productive life with no foot pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tzvi Bar-David, DPM?
I did my research before coming to Dr. Bar-David and i'm very glad that i did because he is a great doctor. He has been very diligent in the entire process from my consultation to my surgery to recovery. He explained everything clearly and was always willing to answer questions. His staff as well were exceptional and always very prompt with attending to anything i requested and needed. I definitely recommend Dr. Bar-David.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tzvi Bar-David, DPM?
Very great experience and sincere trust in his care of his patients. I sincerely recommend Dr. Tzvi Bar- David!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tzvi Bar-David, DPM?
Visited Dr. Bar David for an extremely painful bunion, which made walking unbearable. Surgery went great, recovery time was quick and was in sneakers and walking to work within a week to 10 days! Still feeling awesome years later!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tzvi Bar-David, DPM?
Dr. Bar-David performed my bunionectomy 10 yrs ago, and it;s still holding up well! Unfortunately, he didn't do my left foot, another doctor did. This bunion has returned. The Dr. is exceptionally personable, and he has resolved every issue that I've had, accurately, and painlessly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tzvi Bar-David, DPM?
I went to see Dr. Bar-David after I had been dealing with an extreme plantar fasciitis for several years. It had severely affected my mobility and ability to exercise. I had gained weight and needed help. Dr. Bar-David treated me and the plantar fasciitis healed. I have since gone back to see him several times for other foot-related issues. He has always taken my concerns seriously and always treated the condition to a successful result. Grateful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tzvi Bar-David, DPM?
what a miracle! i could hardly get about but dr bar-david provided the best care for which i am most grateful
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tzvi Bar-David, DPM?
I have been seeing this doctor for 20+ years. He is very gentle and detailed with his diagnosis. Brilliant doctor. I have referred many people to him and everyone loves him as well. Very honest doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tzvi Bar-David, DPM?
I would highly recommend Dr. Bar David to anyone who is considering foot surgery. The doctor performed a bunionectomy. The results were excellent. So happy with the outcome. Dr. Bar-David truly cares about his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tzvi Bar-David, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Bar-David?