Dr. Tyson Teeples, MD

Dr. Tyson Teeples, MD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Tyson Teeples has always been fascinated with the biological sciences and he excelled in his high school anatomy and physiology class. It wasn't until college, however, after reading an article about cleft lip and palate surgery that Dr. Teeples looked seriously into dentistry and medicine as a career. This article—and his wife's encouragement—spurred Dr. Teeples to observe a family friend at a local dental office. With this experience, Dr. Teeples knew that dental school was the obvious next step. While studying for a dental board exam, Dr. Teeples was thumbing through an oral surgery textbook and was fascinated at the before and after pictures of facial trauma injuries. He felt something deep down and knew then that he would pursue a career in oral and maxillofacial surgery. From that point, he never looked back. Observing and participating in facial trauma surgery and Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital, corrective jaw surgery at Massachusetts General Hospital, and cleft lip and palate surgery and Children's Hospital Boston, Dr. Teeples developed a clear vision of what his career would hold. Rubbing shoulders with world-renowned surgeons and world-class physicians influenced Dr. Teeples deeply. The pathway to becoming a full-scope oral and maxillofacial surgeon has instilled within Dr. Teeples a love of people and a passion for seeing and caring for patients of all ages. Dr. Teeples truly enjoys his job. "I didn't just want to do the surgery; I wanted to be a surgeon. It's what I am, not what I do. It's the patient connection that makes the difference."

512 N Young St

Kennewick, WA 99336

Learn about Dr. Teeples

See how frequently Dr. Teeples performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Facial Reconstruction
Dentofacial Anomalies

Dr. Teeples's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Teeples "My main goal is to go beyond providing exceptional patient care to provide an outstanding patient experience. Not only do I wish to deliver the highest level of surgical care possible, but I also want to ensure that my patients feel comfortable and safe every step of the way."

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Cleft Lip and Palate
  • Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Facial Trauma
  • Impacted Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Mandibular Hypoplasia

• Orthognathic Surgery
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Idaho State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2003
  • Harvard School Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2007
  • Mayo Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 2011
  • Mayo Medical School

Dr. Teeples has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Teeples has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Teeples does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Teeples and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Teeples' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Teeples to family and friends
Dr. Teeples' Performance
in Grandview, WA |
This was a great experience, I would refer anyone to come see Dr. Teeples. Thank you for a great experience.
It is our pleasure to make your experience as pleasant as possible, Joe. Our entire staff strives to give each and every patient the best possible experience and outcome, and it means the world to us when we receive feedback like yours.
Richland, WA |
My husband has always had a fear of going to the dentist. Major procedures are particularly difficult. He had a tooth extracted with Dr. Teeples and with the nitrous oxide and the doctor's calm and reassuring manner my husband had no problems with the experience. I'm sure the implant process will go smoothly as well.
It is our pleasure to make your experience as pleasant as possible. We are thankful that you took time out of your day to let others know about your positive experience coming to our practice. We appreciate it more than you know.
in Kennewick, WA |
Super nice and did a good job.
North Walpole, NH |
Very fast, thorough, and accurate wisdom tooth extraction. I had novicane and nitrous oxide, and felt confident throughout the 35 minute procedure.
It means the world to us that you had a great experience. Thank you for the review! Please tell your friends and family!
in Kennewick wa |
Good people, all the staff. Very patient.
We're so glad that you had a great experience and enjoyed working with our staff. Thank you for choosing us!
Richland |
i was sent to Dr. Teeples from my primary care dentist for a tooth extraction. He was very kind and understanding to my situation and answered all my questions I had written down to ask him. They got me in the day after the consult for the extraction and it went very well, no problems and I've been pain-free. I see him again for a post op visit and will write down any more questions I have.
in WA |
We were so grateful for the kindness of the assitants, easing the stress of surgery. Without them, things wouldn't have gone so well!
Kent, WA |
I had my wisdom teeth pulled and it was a great experience. I felt fully informed about the whole process. It was very comfortable and the healing process went smoothly and quickly with no infections or anything to worry about.
We are pleased to hear that your procedure went well. Thank you for the 5-star review! Please tell your friends and family!
in Kennewick, WA |
I had a wisdom tooth removed he was So friendly. Through the whole procedure making sure I was okay. And letting me know if I need anything to call him. I would definitely recommend.
Thank you for recommending our practice. We appreciate you sharing your great experience. Please tell your friends and family!
in KENNEWICK |
I had both my children get their wisdom teeth out and loved the treatment we had. Everyone was helpful. I would recommend this facility to everyone.
in Pasco, WA |
Dr Teeples and his staff were excellent!!! Very top notch!! I 'm very impressed with the fantastic care in addressing my special needs (two metal hips/ antibiotics) and providing superior treatment. Thank you so much. You guys are the best!!!
in Pasco, WA |
Muchas gracias Dr. Teeples.
Our pleasure! Glad to hear you had a 5-star experience. If you need anything in the future, we'd be happy to assist.
in benton city, WA |
My son had his wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Teeples and his experience was amazing. The procedure only took about 30 minutes and he has healed up very nice and quick. The office staff is extremely easy to work with, we had to change our appointment three different times due to weather and school conflicts that came up, and they we're always very willing to work with us. I would happily refer anyone looking to have work done to CBOMS.
We are glad we were able to fit you into the schedule. We do our very best to accommodate patients' needs. Thank you for sharing your positive experience and leaving us a review.
Federal Way, WA |
They were very kind and quick.
Thank you for the 5-star review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Thank you for choosing us.
Portland, OR |
Great experience. Quick and painless
Seattle, WA |
Awesome! I was very nervous when I first came in, mostly about an IV but it was so easy. They were so nice and everything was super smooth. Easy recovery as well.
It is our pleasure to make your experience as pleasant as possible. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Please tell your friends and family!
Kennewick, WA |
Everybody made me feel very comfortable, very professional office.
in Richland, Washington |
I would recommend having Dr. Teeples because he treats his patients with gentle care.
Thank you! We appreciate the recommendation and we would be happy to assist you and your friends and family in the future. Please tell your friends and family!
Seattle, WA |
Speedy procedure, no issues, very nice people
Thank you for the wonderful review. We strive to give our patients the best possible outcome and we are happy that you had such a great experience.
in Sunnyside, Wa |
All the staff was very friendly and made me feel very comfortable with my wisdom teeth removal. They informed me very well on what the procedure was and how it would happen. 100% recommend.
Richland, WA |
Wisdom teeth removal went smooth and was very comfortable!
in Pasco, WA |
I had a very good experience with all of the staff here. Dr. Teeples was professional with me and followed up with any questions I had. I definitely recommend coming here.
Seattle, WA |
Kind staff that really care about your well being! Great care, super results.
Thank you for the wonderful review. It was our pleasure to take care of you! Please feel free to contact us if we can assist you in the future.
in Grandview, WA |
I really loved this facility!!!! They are awesome from the time you walk in to the time you leave. Very helpful and they are sure to include you in every stop of they way!!!!
in Pasco, WA |
Great experience! Felt right at home! Would recommend to others.
in Richland, WA |
I would recommend Dr. Teeples and his staff for their professionalism and promptness in responding to my dental needs. I needed an extraction for a wisdom tooth. The scheduling, communication, and actual procedure were all performed professionally.
in Seattle, WA |
I like before I went into surgery they gave me a warm blanket it made me feel welcome : )
Prosser, WA |
Excellent work on customer care. My son struggles with anxiety and had none during his appointment. I recommend Dr. Teeples for removing wisdom teeth.
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review. We truly appreciate the kind words. Please tell your friends and family!
in Prosser, WA |
he's a good doctor I think he does a really good job thanks Dr Teeples.
in Mabton wa |
The people were great help me through the whole process
in West Richland, WA |
Dr. Teeples was excellent at engaging conversation. That really helped me relax. He's very personable. I highly recommend him!
Your kind words have made our day! Thank you for being such a wonderful patient.
in Quincy,WA |
Great experience, they make you feel welcomed would definitely choose this dental office again??
in Seattle, WA |
Fast, on time, and effective! Fantastic customer service to boot!
in Richland, WA |
A great overall experience.
in Kennewick, WA |
I would recommend Dr. Teeples because he was super nice, gentle and when I went for my check up everything came back great and it looked like I never had my teeth taken out.
in Richland, WA |
They staff was very friendly with helping set up appointments and Dr. Teeples did an awesome job taking my wisdom teeth out with no anxiety on my end. The nurses were wonderful in helping keep me informed with every step of the procedure as well. All around great experience, this coming from someone who usually does not like the dentist.
Dr. Teeples was great with my son, he was nervous about having to get oral surgery and he made him feel very comfortable about the process. Everyone was really friendly!
in Pendleton, OR |
Dr. Teeples was knowledgeable and caring.
Have you seen Dr. Tyson Teeples, MD?

Visit Dr. Teeples