Dr. Tyman Loveless, DMD

Dr. Tyman Loveless, DMD

Oral Surgery  |
Dr. Loveless received his dental education at Harvard University earning his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree. In addition to dental training, he earned a medical degree at Case Western Reserve University. He then completed his residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Case Western Reserve covering all of the major hospitals in Cleveland where he served as Chief resident at the Cleveland Clinic. Dr. Tyman Loveless practices the full scope of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery including dental implant placement, wisdom teeth removal, bone grafting and other dentoalveolar and pre-prosthetic surgeries. Additionally, he performs jaw reconstruction surgery, manages facial fractures, trauma, and oral pathology. He finds especially rewarding full mouth dental rehabilitation with dental implants. In addition, Dr. Loveless has published several articles and book chapters and continues to maintain interest in continuing education pursuits. Dr. Loveless and his family moved to St. Louis near his family. Dr. Loveless spends his free time with his family and participating in his local church and boy scout troop . He speaks fluent Spanish and enjoys skiing, swimming, art, and spending time outdoors.

16 Hampton Village Plz Ste 200

Saint Louis, MO 63109

• Ameritas
  • CompBenefits Corp.
  • Dental Network of America
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Loveless

This content was provided by Dr. Loveless "Our commitment is to provide state of the art oral surgical procedures in a warm, caring atmosphere."

• Oral Surgery

• Expert Pathology Opinion
  • Extraction of Wisdom Tooth
  • Facial Bone Fracture Repair
  • Jaw Reconstruction Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2012
  • Harvard School Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2009
  • University Hospitals Case Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2013
  • University Hospitals Case Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Loveless has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Loveless does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Loveless and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Loveless' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Loveless to family and friends
Dr. Loveless' Performance
in Belleville, IL |
Dr. Loveless is nothing short of amazing. Professional in every sense of the word. Extremely concerned about his patients and willing to do whatever he needs to assure quality dental work. Highly recommend him for your procedure.
Dr. Loveless & his team are amazing! I needed all 4 wisdom teeth taken out & had a small window of time to do so. The secretary scheduled my consult & same-day surgery quickly & only 1 week in advance. Chrissy (Dr. Loveless' assistant) was friendly & incredibly accommodating, especially in regards to my history of anxiety. They all took excellent care of me & sent me home with free Ted Drewes! The entire Archway Oral Surgery staff made a typically dreaded process so very simple AND pleasant.
St Louis, MO |
Dr Loveless and his entire staff were awesome !! From the time I walked in the door, I could feel my anxiety level decreasing. The staff took the time to explain every step of my visit. Dr Loveless explained the procedure completely. He even called in the evening to check on me. I will certainly use him again, if the need arises!!!! Thank you Dr Loveless and thank you to your entire staff. ??
in Chesterfield, MO |
Dr. Loveless removed a tooth for me that had become infected and troublesome, preparing it for an implant. I was seen on time, the procedure went quickly and I loved that he let me know what was going on every step of the way. It was nice to joke around a bit before the procedure, as well! The area has healed nicely and the bone graft was successful. I have no problem referring others to Dr. Loveless.
in Chesterfield, MO |
When my oldest son needed his wisdom teeth out, we used Dr. Loveless, and our experience was excellent. This was uncharted territory for both me and my son, but Dr. Loveless did an awesome job explaining and performing the procedure! We love how their office used technology to show the imaging of his teeth to use and show us what was going to happen. We recommend Dr. Loveless to anyone who needs oral surgery help. Their office was helpful and friendly & knowledgeable. Thank you Dr. Loveless
in Ballwin, MO |
I needed 3 wisdom teeth removed and had to be put completely under. I had a lot of anxiety going in, but Dr. Loveless and his staff did a great job putting my fears to rest. He was very knowledgeable and discussed the options and procedures in detail. I highly recommend Dr. Loveless and his team!
Chesterfield, MO |
My son fell and cut his head open. I took him to see Dr. Loveless and he stitched him up. Dr. Loveless was so kind and gentle with my 1 year old and was able to keep him (and me) calm during an otherwise stressful situation.
in Chesterfield, MO |
Dr. Loveless did a bone graft around a dental implant I'd had placed many years earlier by another oral surgeon. He was quick to get an appointment with, was thorough, compassionate, and actually discovered the rare cause of my bone loss. Without his diagnosis the problem would have resumed again. Before, during, and at follow-ups he answered all my questions. The graft healed successfully with no complication or pain. I'd recommend Dr. Loveless in a heartbeat. He knows what he's doing.
Hazelwood, MO |
Words you don't want a dentist to yell out during tooth extraction--" I'm going to have to saw the tooth in half now". I realize this may be a necessity, but there is a way to say things and to calm the patient. Don't go here if you have any fear of dentists, because they will not "baby" you nor comfort you. Dr. Loveless was not friendly or comforting at all. Seemed like a brute to me and didn't seem to know how to get a tooth out very competently. Terrible experience.
Have you seen Dr. Tyman Loveless, DMD?
Are you Dr. Loveless?

Hospitals where Dr. Loveless has admitting privileges

St. Luke's Hospital
232 S Woods Mill Rd
Chesterfield, MO 63017

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dentistry