Dr. Tyler May, DPM

Podiatric Surgery ·  Male

Dr. May

Canyon Oaks Foot and Ankle Specialists, visalia CA

2914 W Main St Visalia, CA 93291

Dr. Tyler May, DPM is a podiatric surgery specialist in Visalia, CA. He specializes in podiatric surgery.

Dr. May accepts

Dr. May accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Advantage Preferred DirectAccess Plus PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California PPO
Select Plus HMO
Select PPO
Blue Shield of California
Access Plus Savenet
Local Access Plus HMO

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. May's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. May?
Dr. May's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Tyler May, DPM
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Tyler May is aMAYzing! My child suffers from flat feet and has successfully worn orthotics since age 12, fitted by Dr. May. He is friendly, patient, and communicates clearly. Recently, she began to complain about her pinky toes. The inflammation and redness was unbearable. Dr. May explained the situation, the cause, and our options for treatment. Eventually the option for surgery became necessary. The struggle with insurance coverage was the next challenge. Dr. May’s office staff worked on our behalf to help. Dr. May and his team sincerely care and treated us with so much kindness. The surgery was performed last week and my daughter is healing quickly. I would definitely recommend Dr. May for foot care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler May, DPM?
He is an awesome doctor. His staff really seem to care about you when you come in the office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler May, DPM?
Sharing my EXCELLENT experience here. My MD referred me to see Dr. May. 11/27/18 I had the best experience ever! Dr. May listened to my concerns, and understood my pain. I have lots of feet pain on top of my feet. I have been to two other Podiatrist here in Visalia. They each gave me 2 different opinions leaving me very CONFUSED on what to do. Dr. May is my third opinion Doctor. His x-rays are the CLEAREST in town! Dr.May explained MY problems in detail & now the puzzle is FINISHED. TY Dr. May
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler May, DPM?
Hallelujah, Dr. May Thank you for making my golden years comfortable! I feel so-o-o fortunate I have met you and wish you and your beautiful family wonderful tomorrows. Barbara Wight
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler May, DPM?
Dr. May is an excellent Podiatrist. Thoroughly explains procedures, takes his time ensuring you understand what he is saying. Very nice and friendly. His staff is just as nice and informative as he is. They helped me with all the papework for disability. I highly recommend Dr. May and his staff! Had me walking again in six weeks, thanks Dr. May!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler May, DPM?
Dr. May is very professional and has a great respect for his patients. He takes his time to explain the diagnosis and gives details and outcomes. He is very kind as well as his office staff. I highly recommend Dr. May when you are looking for a podiatrist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler May, DPM?
pleasant relaxing atmosphere...friendly and helpful staff... Dr.May is outgoing and personable, making people feel at ease...He takes the time to listen and explain things and answer questions and gives options for decision making when possible... He is knowledgeable in His field making referrals when needed or ordering supplies... He is a genuine caregiver
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler May, DPM?
Dr. May is a great doctor, spend quality time with patients.. Provides different ways to treat medical illness, before considering surgery.. Dr. May and his whole front and back office staff are friendly and helpful as to filling out paperwork and providing information to insurances and employer as required and restricted..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler May, DPM?
Dr. May is very kind, patient, and cares what his clients say. He is quick to look for ways to make your foot pain better. I have enjoyed working with him.
Excellent !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler May, DPM?
Dr. Tyler May is awesome! He not only knows his stuff, but he is very personable with his patients! I would recommend him happily! He is very competent! Dr. May gives great advice to keep your feet up and running!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler May, DPM?
Dr.Tyler May is a very caring Doctor. He has great bed side manners and very friendly. He listens to your needs and takes care of them very fast. I would recommend him as truly a great Doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler May, DPM?
Dr. May has been treating me and my husband for the last year. We have been suffering various foot maladies and he has addressed each so as to satisfactorily resolve all of our issues. It was fantastic that he was able to fit me into his busy schedule today (which resulted in his diagnosing and treating a broken right foot fourth metatarsal). He is very professional and also very personable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler May, DPM?
Dr. May recently performed surgery to remove a large bone spur from my left heel. He explained the procedure completely and performed the surgery without a hitch. I am looking forward to having the same procedure on my right heel in the near future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler May, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. May?