Dr. Tyler Lewark, MD

Dr. Tyler Lewark, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |

Dr. Tyler Lewark, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Aurora, CO. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Lewark is affiliated with The Medical Center of Aurora.

Learn about Dr. Lewark

See how frequently Dr. Lewark performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Nosebleed
Dizziness
Ear Ache

Dr. Lewark's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Lewark "Providing quality care and treating his patients like he would his own family, is the emphasis of his practice and true passion."

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Audiology
  • Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
  • Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)

• Otolaryngology

• Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Geographic Tongue
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Labyrinthitis
  • Salivary Gland Stones and Inflammation
  • Sinusitis
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Sore Throat
  • Throat Cancer (Nasopharyngeal)
  • Throat Cancer (Oropharyngeal)
  • Thyroid Cancer

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Cleft Palate Repair (Palatoplasty)
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Reconstruction
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Nasal Disorder Endoscopy
  • Nasal Packing for Epitaxis
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Nasopharyngoscopy
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Paracentesis
  • Parathyroidectomy
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Rhinoscopy
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Thyroidectomy
  • Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Uvulectomy
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • University of Colorado At Denver
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • St Joseph Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1997
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Lewark has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lewark does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lewark and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lewark's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lewark to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Lewark's Performance
Broomfield, CO |
Dr. Lewark has treated my family for the last 5 years. His diagnoses and treatment of each family member's condition has been 100% accurate. He has a great "bedside" manner, is respectful of your time and explains things without using a bunch of medical jargon. He provides patients with the treatment options so they are involved in the decision making process. I would highly recommend him.
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.
in Denver, CO |
Dr Lewark has been extremely helpful! Glad I’ve found him.
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.
Thornton, CO |
I had a difficult diagnoses and Dr Lewark assessed it and diagnosed it immediately. He was compassionate, explained everything thoroughly and his nurse is equally amazing! The staff is excellent about getting patients in immediately with a minimal wait time. If you need an ENT Dr, this is the one you need to go and see! I live in Thornton and drove to Aurora to see Dr Lewark because he was highly recommended. Worth the trip!
Louisville, CO |
I was able to make an appointment with in a few days. I have Thyroid cancer and Dr. Lewark explained exactly what this type of cancer is, how it progresses, what action needs to be taken, and what the prognosis is for a positive outcome. He also referred me to an Endocrinology Specialists that specializes in Thyroid Cancer. Dr. Lewark will be my surgeon and I feel like I'm in excellent hands.
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Lewark is a wonderful doctor. I appreciate that he is not "hurried" during my visits.
in Denver, CO |
Best doctor. He is so kind well explained very experienced surgeon. I had my nose surgery done 3months ago. I am leaving a new life. Thank you Dr. Lewark
Aurora, CO |
I've been a patient of Dr LEWerk for several years. He has treated me as an adult for ear tubes due to a dysfunctional inner ear problem. Recently, I chose him to be my provider of service after being diagnosed with sleep apnea. He not only referred to my sleep study results but performed his testing to arrive at his recommendation going forward. Dr LeWerk is a very caring physician and takes the time to listen to your issues.
in Denver, CO |
DR. Lewark was very personable, professional and respectful.. He was very thorough in dealing with my medical condition.
Thank you for connecting with us about this experience with our staff. We will be sure to pass this appreciation along.
I have taken my shy 13 year old to several ENT doctors until meeting Dr. Lewark. He is funny and personable. Most doctors are in a rush to see their next patient but he will sit with you and answer all your questions and makes sure you understand. He enjoys getting to know his patients and is kid friendly. He's very knowledgeable and has an excellent memory. I have to drive from Morrison to Aurora just to see him because my daughter refuses to see anyone but him. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Lewark!!!
in Aurora, CO |
I called to see of I could get an appointment for pain in my sinuses. I thought I would have to wait to get an appointment but I got one for the next day. He was great!!!
in Denver |
As a retired RN I have high standards for what I expect from a good doctor. Dr. Lewark exceeded them all. He was especially personable and engaged. It is a great feeling to have a doctor just pay attention (this from a cynical retired RN). He explained things in plain terms and he is obviously very confident and self assured. I came into this appointment fearful about the diagnosis I had been given from an MRI and I left feeling 100% better. He is an excellent doctor.
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Lewark is fantastic! He said knowledgeable, personable, and thorough.
in Aurora, CO |
Dr Lewark is the best ENT I have ever seen. He really cares about his patients. Not only did I trust him on doing a Uppp tonsillectomy with base of tongue reduction on me, but I also trusted him with a procedure for my 4 year old daughter. I strongly recommend him and his staff.
Thank you for the positive feedback. We appreciate the kind words and will pass them along to our staff!
in Denver, CO |
I was able to get an appointment quickly. Dr. Lewark was prompt and I only waited a few minutes after the nurse took my vitals. He gave me an exam and explained what I had in my throat. Luckily, it was not serious and nothing I had to take care of at this time and if I changed my mind, he would be glad to take of it for me. He was easy to talk to and I would definitely go back if need be.
Thank you for giving us a great score! Our dedicated staff takes great pride in serving the Denver metro community.
in Littleton, CO |
Dr Lewark has preformed 2 nose surguries ~ My ex-husband head-butted me, breaking my nose on the bridge & crushing the deviated septum. I had my 1st surgery 8 yrs ago to fix my septum. I had no briusing & barely any swelling. I slipped on the ice and hit my bridge a couple times damaging the upper septum and causing bone fragments. I had my 2nd surgery 2 yrs ago to shave it even. I had little swelling and some brusing. I now have a perfectly striaght little nose & can breathe easy again
in Denver, CO |
I was referred to Dr. Lewark by my family practitioner, and I am so pleased that I had the opportunity to meet and entrust my medical issues with him! It did not take long for Dr. Lewark to diagnose my concerns and set me on a path back to wellness. Thanks Dr. Lewark. You and your very fine staff are greatly appreciated.
Our clinic aims to deliver the highest quality patient care. We love to hear about these positive experiences. Thanks for sharing this feedback with us!
Englewood, CO |
Dr. Lewark is the best! He has cared for me and my husband for the past 10 years and we have nothing but wonderful and positive things to say about him and those in his practice.
in Aurora, CO |
Had septoplasti and turbinate reduction 9 weeks ago, my nose seems worse then before. If you have questions be prepared to pay up, once I had the tubes removed I knew immediately something was wrong. I was told to wait and let things heal. Still can't breathe right. I'm not happy with this at all. I'm now getting the run around trying to get the operation report so I can go for a third opinion.
Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Our patient advocacy department has been alerted to the situation and would personally like to speak with you. The advocate team is available to receive calls from 8 am - 5 pm. At your convenience, please contact our patient advocacy department at 720.475.8714.
in Centennial, CO |
Dr. Lewark , cares for your needs and the service is excellent. Thanks you are of the kind. Keep up the Good work! Blessings.
in Aurora, CO |
I have been a patient of Dr Lewark's for several years. I'm able to schedule my appointment at a time that's most convenient for me and the staff are true professionals.
Littleton, CO |
Dr. Lewark and his team are extraordinary! My sinuses will never be the same (in a good way). Dr. Lewark performed nasal surgery to fix a number of issues. I am so glad with the result, and even more glad to FINALLY understand what was going on up there!!
Have you seen Dr. Tyler Lewark, MD?

Visit Dr. Lewark

Dr. Lewark accepts 10 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)

Hospitals where Dr. Lewark has admitting privileges

The Medical Center of Aurora
1501 S Potomac St
Aurora, CO 80012

More Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists like Dr. Lewark at Rocky Mountain ENT Associates