Dr. Tyler Goldberg, MD

Dr. Tyler Goldberg, MD

Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics  |

Dr. Tyler Goldberg, MD is a joint replacement & reconstruction orthopedics doctor who practices in Austin, TX. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Goldberg is affiliated with St. David's Round Rock Medical Center, St. David's Medical Center, St. David's South Austin Medical Center and St. David's North Austin Medical Center.

Texas Orthopedics Sports and Rehabilitation Associates

4700 Seton Center Pkwy Ste 200

Austin, TX 78759

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Goldberg

Dr. Goldberg's clinical interests include computer-assisted orthopedic surgery and robotics. He is the fourth surgeon in America to introduce passive robotic technology for total knee replacement.

Dr. Goldberg's Experience

Dr. Goldberg's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics

Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University Of Tennessee
  • University Of Utah Hospital and Clinics
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Goldberg has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Goldberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Goldberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

St. David's North Austin Medical Center

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Goldberg to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Goldberg's Performance
Austin, TX |
Don't trust this man. He performed a total hip replacement on me. Two weeks out, I told him that I thought my hip was dislocating and that I had an infection. He said that I had an infection, and it was my fault. He said that I was 100% wrong about it dislocating. I went into emergency surgery that night. He made that leg longer than my other leg and said I was "kind of right." It was partially dislocating. 3 years later, I had to have another surgery (by a better dr) because he messed up twice.
Round Rock, TX |
Dr Goldberg is an excellent doctor .
in Austin, Texas |
I would certainly recommend Dr. Tyler Goldberg to anyone needing joint care for whatever reason. Dr. Goldberg knows his "stuff" and is confident and caring when it coms to really helping people have a good quality of life inspite of body degeneration, with pain and loss of mobility. I made an appointment to see him in four months, then noticed his invitation, contact me. I sent an email telling him about myself, pain, lack of mobility, etc., and soon his office called to see me sooner!!
in Georgetown, TX |
Attentive, listens to chief complaint and explains diagnosis making sure that you understand your conditions and oprions. Very professional.
in Buda, TX |
I have nothing but high praise for Dr. Tyler Goldberg. I had TKR on both my knees 12 years ago and it was the best decision I could have made. Since, I have made many hikes on different level of trails. Everything from easy to difficult. Thanks to the skills and talent of Dr Goldberg this was all made possible. Most recently, I injured my Rt. Knee and had to have repair to the 12 year old TKR.. Trusting once again in Dr Goldberg the repair was complete and I am now walking and hiking again!
Kyle, TX |
Dr Goldberg listened to my concerns, explained X-ray results using a realistic model that made it easy to understand. He offered options to me for further diagnostics based on the results of specific, measurable tasks. Very pleased with his demeanor and friendly caring nursing staff.
in Georgetown, TX |
Dr. Tyler Goldberg is a caring and compassionate person and physician. When I go for my appointment, I am usually Pain. When I leave his office I feel secure in his treatment and and advice! Thank you Dr. Goldberg for helping and for all you do for all of your patients every day!
in Austin, TX |
As a younger than average recipient of a new hip I did not know what to expect. Dr. Goldberg was recommended highly and I believe he and his team did a great job on the operation. His nurse Sharon went above and beyond the standard of care. Also, the coordinating staff were excellent in pushing my surgery forward two weeks due to emergent circumstances. The only thing I would have changed is asking more questions and to have requested staying overnight instead of same day discharge.
Thank you James for sharing your experience. We appreciate the feedback.
in Round Rock, TX |
Could not ask for or receive better care. His patience, experience and knowledge is excellent. His staff is tops also, Jared and Sharon. Highly recommend for knee and hip.
in Austin, TX |
Dr Goldberg and his great team have been taking great care of my knees for many years. He has been instrumental in keeping me upright with minimal pain. I expect to have knee replacement procedure very soon. However, he does all he can to prolong the time until proforming the proceedure. Whenever I ask when will I have to have my "bad" knee replaced, he always tells me that i'll let him know. I trust his Professionalism, Knowledge and Superior Skill as a Surgeon..
Austin, TX |
Front office staff is great. His financial personal are awful, they bill for money paid in advance and then refuse to credit your account when you don't use it. Had a bursectomy done...don't do it! The pain it worse than before and it upsets the staff when you tell then that!!! Now I can't get injections to help with the pain.
in Wimberley, TX |
This man is horrible.. He has no bedside manner.Does not listen to his patients. Did not even examine me, looked at my xrays and told me that there is nothing wrong with my hips. Tells me to go see a RA dr. I have arthritis. Then tells me if they can't help to come back for a MRI.. I go get a second opinion. Went to a Dr that listened to me and examined me. Sent to for a MRI and I have bilateral torn labrums in both hips. I have surgery planned. It is all about the money not the patient.
in Austin, TX |
Dr. Goldberg replaced my hip, and I couldn't be happier with the result. After 4 weeks, there is no pain and I have full range of motion. I've had no problems at all, and when it is time to replace my other hip, I will definitely go back to Dr. Goldberg.
in Austin, TX |
I have had Dr. Goldberg perform 2 hip replacements. in both circumstances he was professional, confident, empathetic and completely committed to a successful outcome. Exceptional.
Thank you for sharing your experience!
in Austin, TX |
He does not spend enough time on post operative care. There was only ten minutes in a follow up appointment and he did not even do an examination or refer physical therapy. Find a different physician if you want proper care that is going to result in not needing future treatment.
in Austin, TX |
All I can say is Dr. Goldberg is a wizard! I can't believe I waited so many years to have my knees replaced, but then again, I'm so glad that I waited until I found him! I had each knee replaced, 3 months apart and I feel like I have my life back. I was envisioning myself in a wheelchair, but now I am up and walking with no pain and the world is my playground again! The surgery was quick and precise and no pain. If you are trying to pick a surgeon, look no further. You have found the best!
Have you seen Dr. Tyler Goldberg, MD?

Visit Dr. Goldberg

Dr. Goldberg accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Goldberg has admitting privileges

Round Rock, TX 78681
St. David's South Austin Medical Center
901 W Ben White Blvd
Austin, TX 78704

More Orthopedic Surgery Specialists like Dr. Goldberg at Texas Orthopedics Sports and Rehabilitation Associates