Family Medicine  |
Dr. Tyler Dubs, MD
Dr. Tyler Dubs, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Lincoln, NE. He is 35 years old and has been practicing for 9 years. Dr. Dubs is affiliated with Floyd Medical Center.

Lincoln Family Medicine Center

4600 Valley Rd Ste 200

Lincoln, NE 68510

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Dubs

Dr. Dubs' Experience

Dr. Dubs' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Dubs does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Nebraska.

• Loma Linda Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2008

Dr. Dubs has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dubs has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dubs does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dubs and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dubs' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dubs to family and friends
Dr. Dubs' Performance
in Rome, GA |
Excellent care. Highly recommend Dr. Dubs.
in Rome, GA |
Dr. Dubs and is staff is very caring and compassionate. The staff returns calls when they say they will and are very good about getting you in the office as soon as possible. Dr. Dubs is a very kind, caring and compassionate physician. He does not rush through your visit and shows that he truly cares about you and your problem. This is not something easily found in medicine this day and time.
rome, ga |
Dr. Dubs is a great doctor and I really appreciate his care and concern.
in Rome, GA |
Dr. Dubs is a very caring and patient doctor. He listens to what you are telling him and gives you a complete examination. My husband and I both would be glad to recommend Dr. Dubs to other people.
in Adairsville, GA |
When I first met Dr. Dubs, I was very impressed with his bedside manner. He was very through with his exam and took his time with me. He is very knowledgeable with his work. I would highly recommend him to everyone!
in Rome, GA |
Dr. Dubs and his student intern did a great job. I had knee surgery back on June 5 by Dr. Floyd and Dr. Dubs was able to assess my recovery. Always friendly and approachable, we are please to be a part of his practice.
in Rome, GA |
I would recommend Dr. Dubs he is the best at explaining so you can understand he knows what he is doing and has taken great care of me.
in La Fayette, GA |
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Dubs. Very knowledgeable, excellent listener, answers all questions (encourages questions). Extremely professional, very easy to talk to. If you want a GREAT doctor here he is.
in Cave Spring GA |
Dr. Dubs is an extremely courteous and conscientious Healthcare professional. He takes the time to listen and help find an appropriate course of treatment, I highly recommend Redmond Family Care.
in Plainville |
Oh, well: I am highly pleased with Dr. Dubs. He is going to be as good as Dr. Moss. He takes time with me and my symptoms. Does not leave anything undone!!! Who ever hired him, deserve a gold star. Keep him , do not let go. Finally have a GP, I can go to quickly.
in Rome, Ga. |
Dr. Dubs is great. I have saw him for 3 different appointments now and he has been excellent. He is very knowledgeable and attentive to all of my needs and concerns.
in Rome Ga |
Dr. Dubs literally saved my life- by making sure I follow up on something that turned out to be very serious... if I delayed one more month, it would have been too late...
in Rome, GA |
Everyone in the office go above and beyond and Dr Dubs is very knowledgeable. He also spends however long it takes to hear your symptoms/issue and fully explains his treatment plan with you. Our entire family is quite pleased with our decision to come to his office. A real person answers your calls which is fantastic.
in Rome, GA |
I first met Dr. Dubs a few months ago when he became my wife's physician. He is extremely nice and very easy to talk to. He is candid and open and makes you feel very comfortable in his office. I like the fact that he listens to your questions and takes the time to answer them in great detail.
in Rome, GA |
Dr Dubs and the entire staff are very friendly and helpful. More like going to see some friends than going to the "Doctor". Highly recommend .
Have you seen Dr. Tyler Dubs, MD?
Are you Dr. Dubs?