Dr. Tye Young, DO

Dr. Tye Young, DO

Internal Medicine | Male

I believe patients deserve a physician who remains current with regards to education and trends in medicine. The physician and office should advocate for the patient's needs. Furthermore I believe our health is determined by our choices - activity, nutrition, habits and attitudes. I will do MY part to bring this all together utilizing evidence-based principles and help you obtain the best health possible while respecting your choices and preferences.

Dr. Tye Young, DO is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Chattanooga, TN. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Young is affiliated with Erlanger Medical Center.

Dr. Young's Experience

See how Dr. Young's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Young

Dr. Young accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Young has admitting privileges.

Dr. Young's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Young to family and friends
Dr. Young's Performance
chattanooga, tn |
He is very caring and thorough. I would highly recommend him.
in Benton, TN |
He is very caring and takes time to answer all your questions. I love his holistic approach. He wants to provide the care that you agree with and will give you options. The office staff is the best medical office staff that I have seen in my 70 years.
Chattanooga, TN |
His staff are great and he is very open to working with you to find solutions to any health issues that you may be having. I think my favorite thing was calling in a prescription this past time I actually talked to a real person, and she was super nice to work with. They are very person-centered, and courteous. I was previously sad about my other doctor not being around, but now I know my medical care is in good hands.
in Apison, TN |
First and Foremost I love love love Dr. Tye Young. When I was deathly ill and no Dr would even try to get me in Dr. Young agreed to see me. I can say wholeheartedly Dr. Tye Young is the most caring, compassionate, genuine Dr. I have seen in ages. The time he takes to listen and his bedside manner is impeccable. I don't think I have ever felt so well cared for in my life. I recommended both of my Daughter's to him Immediately and They Both Love Him as well. Thank you God for Dr. Tye Young!!!
Felt like he took time with me, gave me options to consider in regards to a medical concern I had but wasn't pushy.
in Chattanooga, TN |
I found staff very friendly and helpful. Dr. Young did not rush our appointment and we had nice chat. He seems very knowledgeable.
Have you seen Dr. Tye Young, DO?
Are you Dr. Young?

Compare Dr. Young

}

Dr. Young's Care Philosophy

Dr. Young's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Young has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Why It Matters: Dr. Young's Board Certifications

• Adult Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Anemia
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Congestive Heart Failure

U Tn/Erlenger Med Ctr

Completed in 2002

Jacksonville State University, Jacksonville, Al

Graduated in 1993

Dr. Young does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Young and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Biopsy