Dr. Tushar R. Patel, MD

Dr. Tushar R. Patel, MD

Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery | Male

Personal Bio

Dr. Patel's Experience

See how Dr. Patel's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Patel

Dr. Patel accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Patel has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Patel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Patel to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Patel
Dr. Patel's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (22)
in Jackson NJ |
Dr. Patel was the first Dr. I met with when I decided to do a tummy tuck and breast augmentation. I knew right away from talking with him that he was the Dr. I was going to go with. He is so kind, compassionate, understanding, takes time to explain everything to you & not to mention gave me impeccable results. His nurses and staff are also all amazing . Love love love him and would recommend him to family and close friends 100% Thank you Dr. Patel for changing my life and making me feel so good
in Cherry Hill, NJ |
Dr. Patel is an excellent physician with a wonderful bedside manner with his patients . He is very careful to be considerate of the care and comfort if his patients. . I would recommend him 100%!!!
in Somerset, NJ |
I have recommended Dr. Patel to my immediate family and close friends. After seeing the work he had done for my father, which was medically necessary and seeing his attentiveness during his post op visits I was comfortable with having surgery with Dr. Patel. His staff is friendly and informative and always willing to bring me in if I had any other questions or concerns. I will continue to recommend him.
Asbury Park, NJ |
Dr. Patel is wonderful! He is so kind and knowledgeable. The staff is so friendly, always a pleasure when I'm there.
Brooklyn, NY |
Dr. Patel and his team are exceptional! Went over everything with me thoroughly and felt extremely comfortable with my care in his hands. I would recommend to all my friends and family!
in Wall, nj |
Dr Patel and his staff are amazing!! They take the time to answer any questions or concerns no matter how small they may be. Dr Patel made me feel at ease from the first time I met him! He has trustworthy and gentle way about him that made me fell %100 about proceeding with my procedure. The after care and outcome from my procedures are everything I could have hoped for.
in Caldwell, NJ |
Never woul I recommend this doctor to anyone ! I'm filling a personal injury claim against this so called Doctor ! I'm scarred and deformed for life because of the procedure that he recommended , knowing ahead of time of my future cancer treatments . I only saw him two times after. My life was in danger and I did not understand the procedure he tried to explain to me in 30 minutes. After the enormous amount of money my Insurance paid to him, the office still sends me bills. He is money hungry
Thank you for bringing your situation to our attention. At The Plastic Surgery Center, we take all patient issues seriously. We encourage you to contact us at your earliest convenience for we strive to ensure that all of our patients are satisfied. We deeply apologize for any hardship you may have encountered and wish you well.
East Brunswick, NJ |
I had a surgical procedure with Dr. Patel. Was told by him and his staff erroneous information about the recovery which was and still is horrible. Afterwards he and his staff were not caring and frankly unprofessional to my phone calls and office visits. I will always be left with problems from this surgery. I would never recommend him to anyone especially because I worked for physicians for 35 years and know how caring doctors should be towards their patients. He is not one of them.
in Middletown, NJ |
Dr Patel treated me in the ER. He was called in because of a laceration to my wrist and the ER doctor recommended a hand specialist. Dr Peatel was called in and diagnosed a lacerated tendon. He sutured the tendon and the laceration on my wrist. This took Dr. Patel about 20 minutes. He then billed my insurance over $24,000.00 for this procedure because he is an out of network provider. The women in his office was nasty and harassed me for money. He should be ashamed of himself !!!!
Manasquan, NJ |
I had a 15 minute consult to learn that he had no experience for what I needed and I was charged $471 ($1884 per hour). I was told prior to my visit that it was covered by my insurance, which refused to pay. They could have told me on the phone that he cannot do the procedure.
Have you seen Dr. Tushar R. Patel, MD?

Compare Dr. Patel

Dr. Patel says...

Dr. Tushar Patel is double board certified in plastic surgery and general surgery by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery. He is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS) and a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Dr. Patel is a specialist in reconstruction after cancer surgery and traumatic injury. His exceptional microsurgery training enables him to perform the most sophisticated reconstructive procedures to treat facial and extremity deformities, as well as breast reconstruction. Dr. Patel is an expert in DIEP (perforator) flap and muscle-sparing TRAM flap for breast reconstruction as well as in orbital decompression for Graves' Ophthalmopathy.

For more information, please visit http://www.looknatural.com/tushar-patel-md/

Dr. Patel's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery

Dr. Patel has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Patel's Board Certifications

Robt Wood Johnson University Hospital UMDNJ Robt Wood Johnson

Completed in 2005

University Tx Health Scis Center

Completed in 2007

Dr. Patel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Facelift
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Post Bariatric Weight Loss Surgery
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.