Dr. Tunisia Cornelius, MD

Dr. Tunisia Cornelius, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Tunisia Cornelius, MD is a dermatologist in Atlanta, GA. She specializes in dermatology.

1039 Grant St SE Ste A-11

Atlanta, GA 30315

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Dr. Cornelius accepts

Dr. Cornelius accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
Blue Choice HMO
Blue Choice Option POS
Blue Open Access POS
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check Dr. Cornelius' experience treating your condition or procedure

• Acanthosis Nigricans
  • Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Keloid Scar
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pemphigoid

3.2

Dr. Cornelius?
Dr. Cornelius' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Tunisia Cornelius, MD
i have been a patient for a few months now. My main concern is addressing all issues is a single visit. This act appears that they are attempting to collect multiple co-pays. On my office visit the nurse asked why i was there, i gave her 3 concerns (nothing out of the ordinary) - she advised that the doctor could only take care of one and would look at the other on my follow-up visit. Little did I know that the visit which would have been $0.00 out of pocket would now cost another $50 co-pay. Other than this issue, the doctor was nice, the nurse seemed a little rushed - but that's fine. Still working on my treatment plan, so I can't comment on the accuracy of the diagnosis.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tunisia Cornelius, MD?
I've been a patient with Dr. Cornelius for over a year now. With my first visit to her I'd experienced hair loss for some time. She diagnosed me and prescribed me the medicine I needed. Every since I went to see her and I've been on the medication my hair has grown in the thinning areas and I feel so much better about myself. I have recommended her to all of my family, friends, co-workers, and everyone I know in need of a good dermatologist. She's a keeper!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tunisia Cornelius, MD?
Dr. Cornelius diagnosed my problem accurately and quickly. Will be dealing with her for all and any future skin problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tunisia Cornelius, MD?
I was a new patient here. Dr. Cornelius is nice but she's rushes too much and doesn't take her time to examine my skin issues. Other than that she was friendly and nice. She has a nurse in the room writing down everything. The nurse was not nice. She was rude and did not have any paitence. She needs to learn some manners and fix her attitude. Don't come to work if you don't like it. Doctor gave me prescriptions for my acne problems. Will see how it goes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tunisia Cornelius, MD?
Dr. Cornelius is a very precise, caring and professional dermatologist. She asks and addresses any and all concerns you have about your skin. Dr. Cornelius spends time examining your body for any signs of sun damage and immediately makes a plan of action. I recommend Dr. Cornelius to friends and family and everyone is very happy with her and her professionalism.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tunisia Cornelius, MD?
Dr. Cornelius rushed in and out so fast I am surprised she even knew what I looked like. Her nurse seemed to diagnose me. I also heard her talking about another patient in a very unprofessional way when she was outside the room. The office itself was very nice and the staff was great but I won't be seeing Dr. Cornelius again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tunisia Cornelius, MD?
After switching birth control, I experienced a repeat of my "Wonder Years". My acne was physically painful and masking the scars was frustrating. After wasting money on OTC solutions, I went in to see Dr. Finch. She took the time to investigate my skin type, educate me on my condition and formulate a solution that works for me and my busy lifestyle. She and her staff worked with me to accommodate my schedule for appointments and testing. Now, when I get compliments on my skin, I recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tunisia Cornelius, MD?
Dr. Cornelius is an excellent dermatologist. I have visited her several times and on each visit she is attentive, patient, and knowledgeable. She takes the time to fully answer all of my questions and address each of my concerns. I have never felt "rushed" or that her attention was elsewhere. She and her nurses have promptly responded to my concerns/questions after my visits and have timely refilled prescriptions. I definitely would (and have) recommend her to my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tunisia Cornelius, MD?
Dr. Cornelius was very fast, rushed through answering my questions, and lacked bedside manner. I asked if my hair would grow back and she smiled and stated, I'm not a psychic. Very unprofessional! I was a new patient, so I expected some degree of decorum, even if this was her idea of a ?joke,? it was inappropriate. We did not have any previous rapport established, so that comment was very insensitive and unprofessional. Not to mention, a Med Student was present, observing and learning.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tunisia Cornelius, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Cornelius?