Dr. Tung Minh Tran, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Tung Minh Tran, MD
As a board-certified family physician, I see patients of all ages, from newborns to older adults. I am an advocate of preventative medicine: from well-baby/child exams, annual physicals, school/sports physicals, well-woman exams, and well-male exams. I am trained to treat common acute illnesses, musculoskeletal injuries, and performs most in-office procedures. On my free time, I enjoy time with my family and loves to work on my yard and garden. I am keen on good communication, thorough patient education, the continuity of care, and keeping patients' waiting time to a minimum.

Dr. Tran's Care Philosophy

Medicine became my passion when I realized what a blessing it is to follow the growth of an individual from the time they are newborns to the time they are adults. I hope that all of my patients walk away with a good explanation of their health, and the understanding that they can trust me with all of their medical needs. I strive to give back to the community that has given so much to my family and I.

Dr. Tran's Experience

See how Dr. Tran's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Tran

Dr. Tran accepts 9 insurance carriers

Dr. Tran is now accepting new patients
    Mercy Clnc Nrthwst Exprswy8325 NW Expy
    Oklahoma City, OK 73162
    (405) 728-8000Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Tran has admitting privileges.

Dr. Tran's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tran to family and friends
    4.5
    Dr. Tran's Performance
    in oklahoma city, ok |
    This young man really cares and takes his time with the patient. He patiently listens and answers in plain English that can be understood.
    Oklahoma City, OK |
    A wonderful doctor who listens and speaks honestly.
    in Norman, OK |
    Pulled my back at work and needed to see a doctor. Was looking for a doctor nearby and recommended to see Dr. Tran by a coworker. Dr. Minh was very professional and knowledgable. Dr. Minh demonstrated several different stretching exercises that I can use to improve mobility. Dr. Minh was accommodating and friendly. I was very impressed by Dr. Minh's attitude and engagement in improving his patients' overall health. I highly recommend Dr. Minh and will definitely seek his help when needed.
    in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma |
    My experience with Dr. Tran was great! His patient room was very clean and comfortable. During our visit, he was professional, courteous, and patient while listening to my son's symptoms. He was very knowledgeable and understanding of my concerns of the well being of my child. It was definitely a refreshing experience to see a doctor genuinely care about his patient and not an in and out visit and off to the next number. I left confident that my child was cared for with the best standards.
    in mcloud ok. 74851 |
    First visit. Dr. Tran was very nice, sincere, & listened very well. Very professional. Got right in only waited about 5 min. Staff very nice.
    Have you seen Dr. Tung Minh Tran, MD?
    Are you Dr. Tran?

Dr. Tran says...

As a board-certified family physician, I see patients of all ages, from newborns to older adults. I am an advocate of preventative medicine: from well-baby/child exams, annual physicals, school/sports physicals, well-woman exams, and well-male exams. I am trained to treat common acute illnesses, musculoskeletal injuries, and performs most in-office procedures. On my free time, I enjoy time with my family and loves to work on my yard and garden. I am keen on good communication, thorough patient education, the continuity of care, and keeping patients' waiting time to a minimum.

Dr. Tran's Care Philosophy

Dr. Tran says...

I am an advocate of preventative medicine: from well-baby/child exams, annual physicals, school/sports physicals, well-woman exams, and well-male exams. My medical expertise includes: managing hypertension, type 1 and type 2 diabetes, obesity, high cholesterol, thyroid disease, osteoporosis, smoking cessation, and osteoarthritis.

Dr. Tran says...

Dr. Tran's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice
    •  Malpractice claims in Oklahoma not available

Dr. Tran has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

Why It Matters: Dr. Tran's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Allergies
    • Asthma
    • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
    • Depression
    • Emphysema
    • Heart Disease
    • High Cholesterol
    • Infectious Diseases
    • Injuries
    • Menopause
    • Pneumonia
    • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

Oklahoma Univ Med Ctr

Graduated in 2012

Conroe Famprac Prgm
      Oklahoma University

Graduated in 2007

Dr. Tran does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tran and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage