Dr. Tunde Ghincea, MD

Dr. Tunde Ghincea, MD

Internal Medicine  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Tunde Ghincea, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Denver, CO and has been practicing for 22 years. She specializes in internal medicine and acupuncture.Read her story

Learn about Dr. Ghincea

Dr. Ghincea's Experience

Dr. Ghincea's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Ghincea's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Ghincea "Tunde Ghincea, MD completed her medical studies and graduated from the Institute of Medicine and Pharmacy in Tirgu Mures, Romania in 1985. After immigrating to the US, she completed her internal medicine residency training program at PSL Medical Center in Denver. She joined Skyline Internal Medicine in 1996. She is board certified in internal medicine.Dr. Ghincea is married and has twin sons, both following close in her steps and both medical students at Univ. Colorado.Besides spending two weeks every June in San Juan, Puerto Rico, where she goes swimming with sharks (no kidding, just ask her), but no longer back country camps, she still enjoys the outdoors. Most of all, she loves working and practicing medicine with her sister, Dr. Sebestyen."

This content was provided by Dr. Ghincea "I enjoy providing comprehensive, quality care to my patients, focusing on the prevention and treatment of chronic diseases and acute illnesses. I have a passion for my patients!"

• Acupuncture

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Immunization
  • Pap Smear
  • Physical Examination
  • Vaccination

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Institute of Medicine And Pharmacy
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1985
  • Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Facultatea De Medicina
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • Wychoff Heights Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1993
  • Presbyterian St. Lukes Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Ghincea has no media or publications listed.

• German
  • Hungarian
  • Romanian

Dr. Ghincea does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ghincea and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ghincea's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ghincea to family and friends

Dr. Ghincea's Performance

Dr. Ghincea has been my primary doctor for over 15 years, she is thorough and always remembers the smallest details, I feel like I am in very good hands, I feel fortunate to have such a great doctor.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We will be sure to pass your comments along to Dr. Ghincea!

Dr. Ghincea continues to provide excellent medical advice and decisions to me and my husband! It is our Honor and Privilege to have her as our Doctor!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Dr. Ghincea has been my doctor for over 20 years. I have always found her to be conscientious and thorough in her care. She takes the time to listen and gives excellent feedback and care. I am so glad I found this gem of a doctor!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

One great thing about the Dr.is that she is empathetic.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We take pride in serving the our community and appreciate the kind words!

She truly cares