Dr. Tunde Ghincea, MD

Dr. Tunde Ghincea, MD

Internal Medicine  |

Dr. Tunde Ghincea, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Denver, CO. She is 60 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Ghincea is affiliated with Presbyterian/Saint Luke's Medical Center and Sky Ridge Medical Center.

Learn about Dr. Ghincea

I enjoy providing comprehensive, quality care to my patients, focusing on the prevention and treatment of chronic diseases and acute illnesses. I have a passion for my patients!

Dr. Ghincea's Experience

Dr. Ghincea's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

• Acupuncture

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Diseases
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • High Cholesterol
  • Thyroid Disease

• Immunization
  • Pap Smear
  • Physical Examination
  • Vaccination

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Institute of Medicine And Pharmacy
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1985
  • Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Facultatea De Medicina
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • Wychoff Heights Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1993
  • Presbyterian St. Lukes Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Ghincea has no media or publications listed.

• German
  • Hungarian
  • Romanian

Dr. Ghincea does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ghincea and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ghincea's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ghincea to family and friends
Dr. Ghincea's Performance
in Denver, CO |
I have been a patient of Dr. Ghincea for over 15 years and can say she is absolutely the best. She always pays attention to detail and explains everything in a way you will understand, and she is always very compassionate.
in Lakewood, Co. |
I have gone to Dr. Ghincea,for over 20 years. I have and will recommend patients to her.. I find her to be a very competent and very compassionate Dr. She always seems to be able to diagnose my problems .in a short amount of time and get me back on the road to recovery. The thing I appreciate about her is that she listens to me and includes me in the decision making process. Some doctors forget that this is my body and I have my say also. She treats her patients with dignity and respect. Thanks
Denver, CO |
Dr Ghincea has been my doctor for over 15 years. I never feel rushed. My questions are answered. Time is not wasted. She is direct when needed always with kindness. I feel valued. Any referrals made have been to doctors reflecting the same values. Medical diagnosis handled successfully. Very happy with Dr. Ghincea..
in Aurora, CO |
l really like Dr.Ghincea as my pcp. she is treat me like family menber. l can ask to her anything l want ask..
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Ghincea is a terrific doctor who gives you her full attention and care. Thank you for taking such a good care of me and my husband.
in Arvada, CO |
Has been a great physician, very knowledgeable gives great care And sound medical advice. Someone you can talk to.
Denver, CO |
I would highly recommend Dr. Ghincea because she accurately diagnoses a medical issue and promptly resolves it. She is very knowledgeable and thorough.
Denver, CO |
Dr. Ghincea is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor. She liistens to my problems and knows how to deal with all of them. She is wonderful, and I can't recommend her too highly.
in Denver, CO |
I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Tunde Ghincea, MD, to my Family and Friends! Dr. Ghincea has been my husband and myself's primary physician for years! This person is a blessing as she accurately diagnoses our aliments. More serious ones as we age such as cancer and A-fib she has recommended excellent specialists and follows our file all the way.
arvada, co |
Dr. Ghincea is easy to talk to and is very professional in her diagnosis.
in Thornton |
So kind, caring. Dr. Ghinchea is so thorough in explaining her thoughts. She listens to me like I am her only patient that day. So happy to have found her. Her MA and other clinic staff are just as kind.
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Ginche is such a wonderful physician. She is extremely personable, wonderful rapport with her patients and makes you feel comfortable. She truly cares and does her absolute best to help her patients. HIGHLY recommend her to any of my family/friends.
in Denver, CO |
Dr Ghincea was one of the most friendly doctors and best doctor experience I have ever had. She was open and made the check up a discussion about anything I had issues with. She even arrived early before I could finish my paperwork.
MY HUSBAND AN SON NOW SEE HER,SHES GREAT
Have you seen Dr. Tunde Ghincea, MD?
Are you Dr. Ghincea?