Dr. Tulsidas Kuruvanka, MD

Dr. Tulsidas Kuruvanka, MD

Cardiology | Male | 49 years old

Dr. Kuruvanka specializes in Cardiology and practices in Houston, TX. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Kuruvanka? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Kuruvanka's Experience

See how Dr. Kuruvanka's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kuruvanka

Dr. Kuruvanka accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Kuruvanka has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Kuruvanka's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kuruvanka to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Kuruvanka
Dr. Kuruvanka's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (32)
in Cypress, TX |
Dr. Kuruvanka is a very kind and caring doctor. He's professional, courteous, and always looks out for the needs of his patients. He's a top notch doctor who puts the patient first.
in Houston, TX |
I feel like Dr. K gives each patient plenty of time. He never rushes an appointment. He asks a lot of questions and wants to make sure he's doing to best treatment for me which is very important.
in Spring, TX |
Five (5) years ago in the Willowbrook Methodist Hospital, Dr. Tulsidas Kuruvanka conducted a procedure that saved my life. Since then, I have been in his care, resulting in my good health and well-being. Dr. Kuruvanka always displays patience in explaining any medical situation affecting me. He is friendly and knowledgeable. Periodic checkup visits are pleasant, professional, and informative. I am highly recommending Dr. Kuruvanka. He is an outstanding cardio-medical professional.
in Cypress, TX |
Dr. Kuruvaanka saved my life 5 years ago. Over the last 5 years Dr. Kuruvanka has taken care of me. He is very professional and helpful in caring for me. He always takes time to talk and work with me durning my visit. He even called another Dr (urology) to get me into see him. When I was teaching school he help me with my lesson plans on the heart. He always make sure that I am taking all my proper meds and yes gives stress test when needed. I respect Dr. Kurvanka's opinions on heart medicine.
in Houston, TX |
Hello, my experience with Dr. Kuruvanka and his staff has been very good. They are accommodating when you need to reschedule appointments. As for insurances they try really hard to work with one. As for Dr. Kuruvanka I can speak quite frankly he is very down to earth and very compassionate, as well as, knowledgeable in his field. He tries to answer any concerns one has and gives you options. Also, no problem is too small. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Kuruvanka is very friendly and tedious in the care of his patient; he took time to diagnose and explain his recommendations and treatments thoroughly. I trust my life in his care. Thank you doctor.
in Waller Texas |
In January 2013 I weighed 586 pounds. While at work I had a heart attack and went to Methodist hospital downtown and they told me that because of my weight there were no test that could be run, so they sent me home to die . Next stop Hermon in Katy, same thing . Two weeks and two heart attacks later I found Dr. Kuruvanka. One heart Cath, and two stents later . I walked out of the hospital with new purpose . He fought for me when no one else would and I will be forever grateful .
in Cypress, TX |
Dr Kuruvanka became my primary doctor back when I had a stroke some 3 years ago. Diagnosis was afib. Has had me on a medication regimen since then and has attended to leg swelling since that time.
in Houston, TX |
His is easy to talk to , very understandings ,very trust worthy.Doctor is very helpful and he listens to what is have to say, I would recommend him to anyone.I do appreciate the service .Also the people that work under him are very kind and professional.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Kuruvanka is friendly, professional and easy to talk to. Seems genuinely concerned with patients. Helps patients understand and make sense of their medical conditions and options. Cares about the individual well being.
in houston tx |
After years of doctors and medications trying to control my high blood pressure and leg swelling, i started seeing Dr Kuruvanka in 2015. In a short time, he has lowered my blood pressure to much healthier numbers. My leg swelling has been greatly reduced and the pain is gone. I have finally found a doctor with excellent knowledge of meds , spends reasonable time with me, and explains his thinking.
in Copperfield, tX |
Life saving. Such a people person. So knowledgeable and professional. When I've had an emergency with my blood pressure he even responded after hours on a Friday evening.
in Houston, TX |
Dr K is very thorough and explains things well. I would highly recommend Dr K to any friends or family who seek advice or treatment for heart related issues.
in Porter,Texas |
He is the BEST cardiologist I have had. I have a very big issue with my heart and have several Cardiologist he is by far the best. He always listens, pay's attention to details when I am speaking. He is very pro active in my cardiac care. I would and have recommended him to anyone. Saved my life more than once!!!!!!!!!!!
Have you seen Dr. Tulsidas Kuruvanka, MD?
Are you Dr. Kuruvanka?

Compare Dr. Kuruvanka

Dr. Kuruvanka's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Cardiology
  •  Board certified in Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology

Dr. Kuruvanka has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kuruvanka's Board Certifications

• Cardiomyopathy
  • Cardiovascular Disease
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Varicose Veins
  • Vasculitis
  • Vein Diseases
  • Venous Hypertension

Kempegowda Institute Of Medical Sciences, Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences

Graduated in 1991

Graduated in 1985

• Hindi
  • Kannada
  • Tamil

Dr. Kuruvanka does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kuruvanka and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cardiology
  • Interventional Cardiology

• Angioplasty With Stent Placement
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Electrophysiology
  • Cardiac Imaging
  • Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
  • Cardiovascular Imaging
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Coronary Angiogram