Dr. Tulika Katyal, MD

Dr. Tulika Katyal, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Dr. Tulika Katyal, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Saint Louis, MO. She is 48 years old. Dr. Katyal is affiliated with Mercy Hospital St. Louis.

Dr. Katyal's Experience

See how Dr. Katyal's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Katyal

Dr. Katyal accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Katyal has admitting privileges.

Dr. Katyal's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Katyal to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Katyal's Performance
Kansas City, MO |
I just saw Dr. Katyal for the first time, picked her at random because I needed a doctor and she is very close to my house. She was nice, paid attention to my concerns and asked several questions to get a bettering idea of what was going on with my concern that brought me in to see a doctor. I did have to wait a bit to be seen, not sure of that is the norm as this was my first visit. I would rather wait for a doctor I feel good about than get in quick and not be taken seriously. Glad to find her
St Louis, MO |
Great doctor who is professional & courteous.
in St Louis, MO |
I scheduled an appointment the first time I called and I was a new patient. I called on Monday and got an appt on Wednesday. Dr. Katyal was very warm, nice, caring and sympathetic. She is a wonderful doctor and addressed all of my concerns. I highly recommend her.
High Ridge, MO |
Scheduling appointments is a joke. Once had to call in 5 times in one day because "no one was available to take my call, please leave a message and we'll get back to you" never got back to me. Had to keep calling. Finally someone answered. I've told her about 3 different problems I'm having. Each time seeing her, she's addressed only one of them and I have to do what I can to get her to not end the appointment after 5 minutes of being there. Always feel rushed and not taken care of. Find new doc
in St Louis, MO |
Dr. Katyal is very professional, with a very caring side that brings comfort to one who needs answers. She is extremely knowledgeable and it's as if, she knew you for years. It's indeed a natural compliment to her character. She is quick on her feet and never drops the ball. Your important...she watches out for you...she is rare. Treat her with respect because she will do no less for you.
St Louis, MO |
Does not respond to calls. Always in a meeting. Is very slow to authorize prescription refills (I have been waiting for over a week now , and her office does not return calls).
in Fenton Mo |
Dr was unable to diagnosis my case of shingles. Thought it was just a rash. I thought she was not very knowledgeable about some of my medical issues.
St. Louis, MO |
Dr. Katyal is wonderful. Her staff is incompetent. I have currently been waiting for over an hour. I can't name one appointment I've had that I've waited less than 30 minutes. I really respect and trust Dr. Katyal but I don't have time for this. Also, it's 10:13am and the staff is ordering lunch. Priorities?
Have you seen Dr. Tulika Katyal, MD?
Are you Dr. Katyal?

Compare Dr. Katyal

Dr. Katyal's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Missouri not available

Dr. Katyal has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

Why It Matters: Dr. Katyal's Board Certifications

Dr. Katyal does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Katyal and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

St Luke's Hospital

• Bosnian
  • Serbo-Croatian
  • Tagalog

Dr. Katyal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Katyal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Katyal does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Katyal and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.