Anesthesiology  |
Female
Dr. Trusha Shah, MD
Dr. Trusha Shah, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in New Hyde Park, NY. Dr. Shah is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital.

3 Delaware Dr Fl 2

New Hyde Park, NY 11042

Dr. Trusha Shah, MD

• Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Shah

Dr. Shah's Experience

Dr. Shah's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology
  • Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

• Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*
  • Pain Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Dr. Shah is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Shah has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Shah does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shah and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shah's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shah to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Shah's Performance
in Roslyn Heights, NY |
Agree with other reviews - Dr. Shah is great but the staff is not. It's one thing to have a doctor that you like. But when you try to follow-up with scheduling, appts., etc., and keep getting blown off, it's very aggravating. Not worth the trouble when there are so many good docs around. I've left 5 messages over two weeks to get my RFA scheduled and finally went there to be told they never got them. Really?!?! I'm still waiting to get this done and am in a lot of pain. Find another doctor.
in Levittown, NY |
Dr. Shah is a wonderful caring, sensitive individual. I recommend her highly if you need a Pain management specialist.
Brooklyn, NY |
Dr. Shah is awesome. Shes caring, considerate and knowledgeable. I have gone to her for facet blocks and ablasions. However, the staff in her office is horrific. People do not do their jobs, never give messages and meet you with rudeness. Had an appointment for an epidural scheduled a week prior. Went to check in and I was not on the schedule. Was met with combative nasty staff.
in Westbury New York 11590 |
Awful disorganized left me with a referral for an epidural and never called . I called numerous times and they promised a cal back and blew me off and my referral expired her time is gold your time is nothing will take any other doctor , she is in too much of a rush it's a factory . One month pain free then the fix is gone and you wind up a pin cushion or a money maker impossible to get through on phone
Cape Coral, FL |
I was to have neck facet injections by my Dr.but he was not available. So Dr. Saha was assigned. I asked her to please use what my former dr. used and told me not to worry she worked with him. These injections are placed close to the vertabebra in the neck. She put the injections in the side of my neck tendons and used different medication.
in Jamaica, NY |
Worst experience ever staff not organized, schedules appointment and the Dr. Is not even in to see you . Staff is very disrespectful, rude , and just don't care About the patient well being .
in Jamaica, NY |
Worst staff not professional what so ever , no respect just don't care about the patient . Scheduled appointments and when you show up the rude and disrespectful person said the Dr. Left and would be back in 2 1/2 hours if would like to wait . No apology no phone call not even would you like to rescheduled your appointment. Personally if I was Dr. Shah I would fired her , she shows no care for any patient she's just disrespectful and very confrontational.
in Levittown,NY |
Dr Shah is one of the most caring, genuine,compassionate Doctors I know I recommend her to everyone. She has helped me so much since I had my car accident . I first went to her barely able to walk the pain was so unbearable but since she has been treating me I can do the things I thought I would never do again. She really cares for all of her patients takes the time to listen and does everything in her power to help you and she does it from her whole heart. I'm so grateful to her
in New Hyde Park, NY |
very rude dr, did not explain anything to me at all.. had a 5 minute visit with her.. left over 10 messages with the office and not reciced a phone call back since jne 12
Have you seen Dr. Trusha Shah, MD?
Are you Dr. Shah?

Visit Dr. Shah

Dr. Shah accepts 5 insurance carriers
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO