Contact provider for availability

Neurology ·  Female · Age 48

Dr. Gokani

ZIra Mind and Body Center, LTD

333 Waukegan Rd Ste E Glenview, IL 60025

Dr. Trupti Gokani, MD is a neurology specialist in Glenview, IL and has been practicing for 17 years. She graduated from University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Medicine in 1997 and specializes in neurology.

Dr. Gokani accepts

Dr. Gokani accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois PPO

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Gokani's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Gokani's conditions and procedures:

• Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
  • Botox® for Chronic Migraine
  • Insomnia
  • Mood Disorders

As an integrative neurologist, I believe in getting to the root of the problem. Whether you are coming in for migraines, insomnia, problems focusing, or fatigue, I will search for the underlying cause of your symptoms by utilizing a combined Ayurvedi...

• Neurology

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gokani

Dr. Gokani?
Dr. Gokani's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Trupti Gokani, MD
I love Dr. Gokani. As a young woman, it is very important to me to have doctors that really listen to my issues and pain and Dr. Gokani is an excellent listener. In my first appointment, she got my comprehensive history and immediately saw solutions that I was searching for. Not only did she prescribe new vitamins to my diet but she looked at my issues as a whole. I now have easy routines and habits that help me out when I'm having pain issues. Her receptionist Jackie is also incredible kind!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Trupti Gokani, MD?
Dr. Gokani is a compassionate, knowledgeable neurologist. She combines Eastern and Western medicine to create a fusion of healing that gets down to the root of imbalances in your body. Her book is helpful so you can speak the same language from the get-go, or it can be overwhelming to follow it all in-office. Ultimately, it works. I've gone from years of almost daily tension headaches and migraines to a handful per month and we're chasing those down too. I've been so blessed by her work!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Trupti Gokani, MD?
Dr Gokani is an outstanding physician. She is an expert in her field, yet is personally invested in each patient. She practices state of the art medicine with caring and compassion
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Trupti Gokani, MD?
Dr. Gokani is fabulous. Do not expect to rush in and out of your appointment as her staff will take time to check you in and maybe have you watch an educational video. Then Dr Gokani delves into functional medicine and eastern medicine to help you understand your pain. She will work with you to reduce medications that could be causing harm and ONLY recommend meds that are safe for you. Most importantly, she educates on how to use supplements and diet to get your migraines to disappear!Love her
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Trupti Gokani, MD?
I like what she does. I'm sure it could help me. I'm very upset about that because if I wasn't rushed out of her office, straight to the 'retail room'. Where I was quickly told I had to buy her book to understand what she does. On top of $100 bucks in supplements. I'd definitely go to her. If money is frivolous for you then go to her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Trupti Gokani, MD?
Dr Gokani treated my migraines successfully with medication for 10yrs. She has turned to alternative supplements as key treatment.I did not want to be on her supplements(available only at her center...conflict of interest?) they are costly and wasn't sure how effective.She wanted me off her prescribed meds and only on supplements. She behaved miffed when I said no to supplements..unprofessional. Alternative options are fine, but prescribed meds that are working have a purpose.Very disappointed
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Trupti Gokani, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Gokani?

ZIra Mind and Body Center, LTD